-WP Click-

Still shocked that I got this.
 technoblade
05:24:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Mushrooms: 3,569

Well I'm getting there
 BloodWeb
05:22:30 Blood/Nicole
Yea idk what his problem is lol he hates it here so much he's delusional. He also thinks 70 is cold 😂
 technoblade
05:21:49 Lil Techy | Techno
Blood

Imma second that notion
 BloodWeb
05:21:11 Blood/Nicole
I live in IN and my boyfriend is from GA he says he missed the hurricanes. He's a psycho lol
 technoblade
05:19:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I can't fathom it either since I live in a state that rarely gets more than a minor tropical storm.
 Boeing
05:18:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
ky
yeah my bad it's been a conspiracy against you the entire time xD
 Poe
05:18:18 
-WP Click-
Opinions? He has a tan base?
 kycantina
05:17:55 ky but it's spooky
Boe, its all a conspiracy to stop me from exploring the territories in my very silly nonsensical way >:( /joke
 Amygdala
05:17:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I just hope people will manage to get to safety...here in slovenia the worst we get are storms with strong wind and floods....i can't imagine how it must be to get hit by a hurricane
 technoblade
05:16:38 Lil Techy | Techno
us*
 technoblade
05:16:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I doubt it is but god what timing to have that thing near up and then 2 storms that are only possible once in a century.
 Boeing
05:15:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
It's always been like that for me but then I'm not sure
 kycantina
05:15:08 ky but it's spooky
Techno, listen,, I may be stupid
 Amygdala
05:14:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Yeah i just read about it...it's a tiny asteroid. I just hope the ocean won't go too crazy
 kycantina
05:14:18 ky but it's spooky
Boe, oof, is that recent? I feel like it used to be different

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +5
Sun Bear : -3
Leopard : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:22 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Essence of the Wolf said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:
What would he kill an elder for then? Also, I love how he's completely willing to nearly kill one of his own pups but won't kill an elder lol

Nirvana_Sky said:
Ahh being weak won't exile or kill them. Malakai won't kill an elder for being sick. He has some morals..

What would kill an elder? Plotting against Malakai, threat to his offspring, he will mercy kill, elder needs to just be gone cause Malakai is paranoid. Very complex character.

What if I had my elder character try and speak to Malaki about his thoughts on the pairings because the elder finally comes to his senses and realizes some of the pairings are bad.

I like that idea. Then boom pow. I think Malakai wouldn't kill him on the spot. Like he would maybe kill him outside of camp and maybe plot it on someone like a loner,predator, or a pack member. I think that would be interesting

Can I go ahead and make the character?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:22 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Also, forgot to mention, Azalea is open for a mate and 2-3 pups.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:23 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:
What would he kill an elder for then? Also, I love how he's completely willing to nearly kill one of his own pups but won't kill an elder lol

Nirvana_Sky said:
Ahh being weak won't exile or kill them. Malakai won't kill an elder for being sick. He has some morals..

What would kill an elder? Plotting against Malakai, threat to his offspring, he will mercy kill, elder needs to just be gone cause Malakai is paranoid. Very complex character.

What if I had my elder character try and speak to Malaki about his thoughts on the pairings because the elder finally comes to his senses and realizes some of the pairings are bad.

I like that idea. Then boom pow. I think Malakai wouldn't kill him on the spot. Like he would maybe kill him outside of camp and maybe plot it on someone like a loner,predator, or a pack member. I think that would be interesting

Can I go ahead and make the character?

sure

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Essence
Go ahead! Make the character whenever you want to.

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth doesn't hate Malakai, she just fears him and does whatever she can to stay on his good side, which most of the time is acting like a jerk to everyone else. And Lycus has no beef with him at all
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:24 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Cacade doesn't hate or like Malakai at this moment in time. She's more just in the kinda phase where she's like, 'You don't control my life Dad!' This may change to her disliking him since she may be exiled- As for Azalea, she's neutral with Malakai. In her opinion they can't blame the current alphas for the current problems since they started a couple generations ago.

I think everyone should be neutral or supportive of Malakai because he is charistmatic and manipulative. Other than the juveniles and Keanu.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:25 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:
Cacade doesn't hate or like Malakai at this moment in time. She's more just in the kinda phase where she's like, 'You don't control my life Dad!' This may change to her disliking him since she may be exiled- As for Azalea, she's neutral with Malakai. In her opinion they can't blame the current alphas for the current problems since they started a couple generations ago.

I think everyone should be neutral or supportive of Malakai because he is charistmatic and manipulative. Other than the juveniles and Keanu.

I honestly agree with that. I can understand character's views changing if something bad happens though.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:26 PM

Smilɘcat

Lightbringer

Give Award
Katyusha is ok with Malakai, but isn't his biggest fan of all time. and Mikhail is trying to figure out what to think of him.

Edited at January 1, 2024 03:27 PM by Mai
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:28 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft is unsure about him, but she's very loyal so she is fine with him.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 03:28 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:

I honestly agree with that. I can understand character's views changing if something bad happens though.

Yea thats what I meant.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us