Brains for currency
 Boeing
10:15:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
@Floor
Well it's something at least lol
 technoblade
10:15:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

Yes! This is when we get the raven feathers, I forgot!

Can't remember what the currency is though.

Emmet

May be adding mushrooms to this one as well.
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:55 Floor
@Boe

Then I might be wrong then lol. When I was active last August, I do remember the werewolf event but I vaguely remember the zombie event from years ago
 Luna🌕
10:14:37 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Knew it
 Continental Wolves
10:13:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Werewolves was last month, after looking at the encyclopedia its the one with Gwyn ap Nudd and hellhounds and such
 Boeing
10:12:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
THen again I don't know. >.> I just remembered last month was werewolf month lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:17 Floor
@Boe

Really going off of memory here so I may be wrong
 Continental Wolves
10:11:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Oh fuck yeah, I remember now a little after I looked at the NPC's for the event, I LOVE this one

Techno
I'll be lurking and watching for it, im sure it'll look great
 Boeing
10:10:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I thought Werewolves was last month, August
 Luna🌕
10:09:59 Silver (She/her)
Techno
IsnÂ’t it gen ap nud? And hellhounds?and I donÂ’t know if it changed since last October but thatÂ’s what it was back then
 technoblade
10:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Trying to figure out how to do this one so it may take a while cause I want it to look good.
 Forest Dwelling
10:08:58 Floor
@Emmet

Basically, you find and hunt infected animals (animals with rabies) as well as werewolves in explore for event currency. There's a rare chance for your wolves to get rabies from those battles as well.
 Luna🌕
10:08:56 Silver (She/her)
I put up a pvp wager if anyone wants to challenge the great Queso Army. It may be easy- I tried to BE trained them after going 80 steps and finding a singular wolverine. In FOREST.
 Apothecary
10:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing
 technoblade
10:08:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Next event is the zombie event I believe
 Apothecary
10:08:00 Medicinally Autistic
I need more cp on all these pups
 Continental Wolves
10:07:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Someone remind me what Octobers event is? IM having a major brain fart moment right now e,e
 Forest Dwelling
10:06:31 Floor
For some reason I forgot the October event was a thing even though I'm going into Wolflocke soon
 Luna🌕
10:06:14 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
I think sheÂ’s anti furry Like the rest of my school. I donÂ’t know why, but everyone but my like 5 friends judge me for it. Sometimes they bark at me but I just wind up laughing because they sound like a goat throwing up

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   211 

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:16 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Eh, it was only a suggestion. You never know what could happen to be honest so it's always good to have some options and ideas I guess. I'm not sure though, I get a lot of ideas from The Walking Dead, it's always been a great example of survival. Especially in the apocalypse. Haha

Edit: God the Zombies are slow in TWD, can't say the same for the zombies in Z Nation though. Like damn, those ones are Fast!

Edited at September 5, 2021 10:17 PM by Sirris
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sirris said:
Eh, it was only a suggestion. You never know what could happen to be honest so it's always good to have some options and ideas I guess. I'm not sure though, I get a lot of ideas from The Walking Dead, it's always been a great example of survival. Especially in the apocalypse. Haha

Fam, fam, fam. TWD? No. No. Not a good example of survival. Holy shit. It's not realistic at all-- But, yeah, don't be afraid to make suggestions and shit. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love hearing what y'all come up with, so if you've got something to share, the only person in this universe who will bite you is Sadie.

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Well, we've already basically decided they're travelling by foot for now, so that means they're in Diamond Heights. It's 7:30 AM, so the the guards would be hte only ones up while everybody else is just waking. Who took the night shift, though, and who's still asleep?

ASomeonePerson said:
What do y'all think about starting at 7:30 AM of November 1st? I'm not sure where the characters will be at exactly; if they travelled by car, then they'd probably be right outside of San Francisco on the beginning of the long-ass I-80 that stretches from SF, past Treasure Island, through Yerba Buena Island, to Oakland. If they travelled by foot, they'd probably be outside of Daedalus, travelling on the I-280 and heading to the I-80. I'm thinking that Daedalus was somewhere sandwiched in Diamond Heights? Anyway, if they were both travelling by car and by foot, they'd likely be nearing Portola, which is one of the places where the I-280 merges with the I-80.

Shadow Sages

Neutral

Give Award

ASomeonePerson said:
Whelp, we pretty much know what they'll be eating and the places they could be going... Now, to just know where they'll be at when the RP starts...

@Shadow Sages
*inhale* DO YA WANT A CAR????

YES
GIMME

Blackberries and plums for wild fruit.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aurora can be one of the guards to take the nightshift if you all want.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Shadow Sages said:

ASomeonePerson said:
Whelp, we pretty much know what they'll be eating and the places they could be going... Now, to just know where they'll be at when the RP starts...

@Shadow Sages
*inhale* DO YA WANT A CAR????

YES
GIMME
You will get a car. Eventually lmao--

Diamond Heights is about 279 acres, which means Daedalus probably engulfed all of it, so they're probably outside of it by now, actually. And Sadie will just be waking up because she has sleeping beauty rights.

ThisIsAPackName said:
Well, we've already basically decided they're travelling by foot for now, so that means they're in Diamond Heights. It's 7:30 AM, so the the guards would be hte only ones up while everybody else is just waking. Who took the night shift, though, and who's still asleep?

ASomeonePerson said:
What do y'all think about starting at 7:30 AM of November 1st? I'm not sure where the characters will be at exactly; if they travelled by car, then they'd probably be right outside of San Francisco on the beginning of the long-ass I-80 that stretches from SF, past Treasure Island, through Yerba Buena Island, to Oakland. If they travelled by foot, they'd probably be outside of Daedalus, travelling on the I-280 and heading to the I-80. I'm thinking that Daedalus was somewhere sandwiched in Diamond Heights? Anyway, if they were both travelling by car and by foot, they'd likely be nearing Portola, which is one of the places where the I-280 merges with the I-80.

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:22 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aye, I'm terrible with geography, so you guys will probably end up having to correct me often LMAO. But yeah, that makes sense. I can also have Callan be a night shift guard, too.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:27 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award

ASomeonePerson said:

Sirris said:

Fam, fam, fam. TWD? No. No. Not a good example of survival. Holy shit. It's not realistic at all-- But, yeah, don't be afraid to make suggestions and shit. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love hearing what y'all come up with, so if you've got something to share, the only person in this universe who will bite you is Sadie.

i take a lot away from the last of us games when it comes to apocalypse rps lmao.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

queen. said:

ASomeonePerson said:

Sirris said:

i take a lot away from the last of us games when it comes to apocalypse rps lmao.

I just look shit up and figure, "yeah, that's probably accurate." I have a terrible memory and forget everything about all of the zombie movies & games that I come across.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 5, 2021 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm thinking that they could be in a warehouse somewhere in Soma? 'Cause I deffo don't think they'd be sleeping outside. And warehouses should be safer than the suburbs and whatnot because people would have evacuated from those places.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   211 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us