Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
11:20:09 Bugs || Ed
I should probably put this in Excel or something
 Hugs4Bugs
11:19:48 Bugs || Ed
Starting with Yeth Hound and working my way up B')
 starmutt
11:17:06 marsh | they/it
burro i would keep but i cant find any lmao
 starmutt
11:16:27 marsh | they/it
burro seems to be the most popular for some in the past. i keep orangutan cause big damage and low feed cost.
 Tropical Pickle
11:14:29 Tropickle
No biggie. Just curious so I can figure out which familiars are most worth it to keep on hand, even though I never use them lol
 Hugs4Bugs
11:12:17 Bugs || Ed
22 minutes until next explore anyway LMAO
 Hugs4Bugs
11:11:59 Bugs || Ed
rippp, I'll see what I can do
 Tropical Pickle
11:11:33 Tropickle
;_; Yeah but I was hoping someone had compiled. Cause otherwise I have to go one by one, selecting familiars
 Hugs4Bugs
11:11:17 Bugs || Ed
under "NPCs" just type "familiar" and they're all listed, but you'll have to manually click through them
 Hugs4Bugs
11:10:14 Bugs || Ed
encyclopedia does
 Tropical Pickle
11:09:27 Tropickle
Does anyone have a list of how much HP each familiar has?
 Blood lust tide
11:08:15 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I sniffed blood for fun takes over their imaginary world.

Owo
 BuggyOs
10:52:17 Bug-a-boo
Ice
they gave 2 or 3 in my school. I sprinted those halls
 starmutt
10:51:55 marsh | they/it
i havent heard the word tardy in so long
 serene.
10:46:19 ✧ ren
bro.
-WP Click-
 The NightClan
10:45:06 Wolfy, Night
Poison
You just overlooked it
 Poison Apple
10:43:43 
I guess I'm just blind cause I couldn't find it
 icemoons
10:43:17 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

In my school they give us 4 minutes to get to each class I have never been tardy my whole life
 The NightClan
10:41:58 Wolfy, Night
And its in the guide
 The NightClan
10:41:44 Wolfy, Night
Poison
Its a defect with no know affects

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 12:50 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is Keanu Feng's father?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 12:56 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blood Moon Christmas said:
Is Keanu Feng's father?

Yes, I believe we agreed on that.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 12:56 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Find an image hosting sight such as postimage upload image copy and paste direct link. Or depending on your device, you may be able to directly copy and paste the image.

Gotcha, thanks so much!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 12:57 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Is Keanu Feng's father?

Yep! I'm also fine with taking in Skylark
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 01:19 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Let's just have it start now. I might sleep now, depends on if my stomach pains keep me awake.

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Crazydayz said:
I don't mind people submitting their own interpretations. I could give 24 hours for that then draft up the proper map. I might clarify all the plot points in the morning as it's 2 AM though-

Gotcha, when does the 24 hour time frame begin though?
Also please get some sleep, even though it's technically morning where you are though lol

Okay NOW I'm finished.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eUEPK4V.png[/img]
This should work, maybe.
If not, try this link.
https://imgur.com/eUEPK4V
The camp is actually relatively large. The dens all have more than enough room for the wolves (especially the juveniles, considering there are a whole lot of them).
The camp entrance is obscured by bushes, but by following a trail of ferns, wolves can always find their way back to the camp. The camp is located within a sandy clearing, with a cliff rising up around the waterfall, the elder's den, and the nursery. A fall from the cliff isn't fatal, but it could cause some injuries and possibly cripple a wolf. However, landing on your head or neck will definitely not result amazingly, so it's advised not to try.
There's a cave that leads to a small tunnel, emerging not too far from the camp, but most wolves don't like using that tunnel and use the entrance instead.
The pack member den is placed close to the entrance to guard the camp. The den is a large, deep hole carved into the cliffs, and the stone decorations are simply for aesthetic purposes.
The alpha den is underneath an enormous rock pile that leads up to a ledge in the cliff, where the alphas can address their pack. It's never been specifically stated that other wolves shouldn't enter the alpha's den without permission, but those who've been brave enough to try were always met with Malaki's wrath. The large, scattered rocks at the foot of the rock pile are often used by the pack wolves to play around or nap on.
The beta den, located near the cave exit and next to the elder's den, is made of several large rocks piled on each other, although instead of using a bunch of other stones to make sure the den doesn't collapse, there is plenty of moss, bushes, and leaves used to reinforce the den. While the exterior isn't too aesthetically pleasing - with foliage sticking out everywhere from the rocks - the interior is surprisingly warm and cozy.
The elders specifically requested that they build their den near the waterfall to listen to the calm, tricking sounds as they drift to sleep, also masking the constant bickering of the juveniles and the other activity in the camp. The den is a shallow hole in the ground and in the tall cliffs that is securely protected by bushes. The den's floor is covered in soft, comfortable moss, although juveniles have attempted to play pranks by putting sharp nettle or holly into the moss.
The nursery, located closest to the waterfall and farthest from the entrance, is also a bush, like the elder's den - but it's known for the flowers that give the entire area a pleasing scent and make the exterior look rather extravagant. The interior is also very similar to the elder's den, except no juveniles have attempted to place sharp leaves or sticks in the moss out of fear of the nursing mothers' wrath.
The juvenile's den, often referred to as the juvenile's corner, is located in a corner of the camp where there are a couple large stones suitable for napping. A fallen tree once collapsed onto the rocks, creating the outer section of the den, while the bushes and leaves make up the inner section of the den. On the regular sunny afternoon, anyone can hear the juveniles arguing and fighting about who gets to sleep in the warm bushes and who has to sacrifice themselves to sleep under the fallen tree trunk, where it's noticeably colder. The food pile is also located near the large rocks, purposely placed so that the pups and the nursing mothers in the nursery have easy access to food and water.

Edited at January 1, 2024 01:21 PM by Wolf's Bane Pack
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 01:44 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooh, that camp is really well laid out!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 01:45 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
We really need male pack members, some pups and elders-
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 01:48 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Ooh, that camp is really well laid out!

Thanks, I think I wrote a bit too much. But once you finish the final camp map, I can do some concept art lol
I definitely plan to draw some of the wolves, too.
With the amount of tension and competition in the pack, it was only fair to have them compete to see whose den looks the best. It's awfully petty, but nevertheless entertaining. I can imagine juveniles complaining about moving to the pack member den because "it's so boring!"
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 01:53 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:

Oh yeah I can make some pups or elders! And maybe a male pack member, although I already do have a female pack member.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 1, 2024 01:54 PM

Essence of the Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wolf's Bane Pack said:

Crazydayz said:

Oh yeah I can make some pups or elders! And maybe a male pack member, although I already do have a female pack member.

I'm willing to play as a third character, but it would most likely just be an old elder who kind of sits around. I'd also like to kill him off at some point so I can focus more on my other two characters.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    28    29    30    31    32   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us