Wolf Play : Ghosty x Styx Worldbuilding
Chatbox
 Fox
04:36:50 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- it is a nice idea in theory but every single time it ends up the same way. Eve is right to ban it outright lol
 Purgatory
04:36:39 Purge
Now that you mention it, I do think I remember seeing a WP Discord invite go out - but, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think it was created by the devs??
 Boo
04:36:32 Chrissy
fox,
so real. why did we do all that? 😭
 Honey
04:36:23 she/her
fox
were they like official WP servers or were they just made by players? i was on a hiatus at the time so i'm genuinely curious lol
 OCCULTIST
04:36:11 Man Lover
If there ever was an official wp discord, going by your pack name/id in the server would be a MUST

I'm against pet sites having official discords, though. It often cuts off the players who only interact onsite
 Ecifircas
04:36:09 
Fox, preach. Anyone who was REALLY in *the* WolfPlay Discords knows it's just shit waiting to hit a massive fan, lmao.
 Fox
04:35:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
Wolfplay + discord never mixed well
 Fox
04:35:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Old wolfplay discord servers were... I can't even explain. Just never again
 Purgatory
04:34:57 Purge
Oh word, I grew up with both this game and discord so it would be cool to see it come together - but I get what you guys are saying. I've been pretty fortunate with my small servers not running into many trolls or creepys. I just miss the freedom of speech aspect I suppose. Also emojis
 mitzy
04:34:36 bunnie|bat
Popping in to say a Discord server would be awesome. Discord isnt a bad site as long as mods are in your servers, which modding is fairly easy to do. If ever, you could always make sure players are required to give you their in game name (manually accept members.)
 Night Shade
04:34:30 Graves | Chaos
I'm excited one of my items entries was selected
 Broken Dawn
04:33:23 I complain a lot
One*
 Broken Dawn
04:33:17 I complain a lot
I canÂ’t even figure out how to make a new palette.. I may have to buy ome
 SilverMountain
04:33:10 The Naming Empress
Hello
 SilverMountain
04:33:00 The Naming Empress
I poofed
 Continental Wolves
04:31:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
While discord would be nice I feel like we'd have more cases of disrespectful kids or kids just trying to get attention and that'd be a headache to deal with more than it already is when it happens in chat
 Ecifircas
04:31:52 
Purgatory, it's not. The game allows sign ups for anyone over 13.

I like the Discord interface, sure, but the strain it would put on mods to learn a whole new website might be a bit yikes.

Discord in general just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. No thanks.
 Polargeist
04:30:49 Chro (he/him)
Purge -
Lmao I'd argue otherwise.. seen a few people on here who are probably far under the restriction. But yeah I'd say most people are closer to adult, especially older players
 Eno
04:30:42 Kaz
She's kind of cute <3
-WP Click-
 Polargeist
04:29:54 Chro (he/him)
I don't know* oops sorry mods I forgot whatsite I was on

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5

Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 18, 2024 10:44 AM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award

Okay so here's my lil update. Hoping to have his character sheet done tonight. And tomorrow I want to add all his sibling info. I think he has two older brothers and younger bastard brother that has a tail, which marks that he's part mythic. Could be interesting.

Sneak peak of Oberon: "Oberon stands at 6’, the tallest of his brothers. He has piercing green eyes that dance with life and humor, and hide a heavy drive to keep himself busy. His nose isn’t the prettiest, but at least it isn’t bulbous, only sporting a small bend halfway through that makes it a touch crooked. In a way, it compliments his face, however, offering a little personality to the string jawline and bright eyes. He wears his long, dark brown/almost black hair in two long braids on each side, and the rest in a half bun. All too often, it looks like a complete mess despite the effort put into the braids"

Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 18, 2024 11:08 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Ah that's amazing!
I finally have a few days off so I'll get mine done as well
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 01:35 PM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award
That's great! I hate my character sheet. It's been so long since I wrote one. XD I hate the personality part... LMAO
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 01:38 PM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award
We also have to decide how they meet. XD
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 06:38 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Ooh I love it!
I just have some finishing touches to do on the shifter part of my sheet and then I'll throw it up
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 07:23 PM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award
Aye! I can't wait! I love the premise of this
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 07:30 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Definitely might be some extra details I may add along the way but it's a half decent base.
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 07:32 PM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award
It's a great base! I love her!
What are we thinking to start?
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 07:37 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Well you mentioned you were thinking of having your boy as part of some kind of Hunter's Guild, so maybe when they suspect certain places having Shifters, they send somebody/or people, out to find them and hunt them. So we could either have it as just somebody saw her in the wrong place at the wrong time and reported it, or we could make it a little different and have her be a Shifter they've been trying to catch for *insert amount of time* and they finally send out somebody higher up because the others are incapable of catching her?
Ghosty x Styx WorldbuildingFebruary 19, 2024 07:42 PM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award
Oooh, I like both options. Which situation do you prefer to put your girl in? Either situation will have similar effects on my boy

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us