Magusnite
12:36:46 
Oh no :(
 SilverMountain
12:35:03 Silver, Luna or CWG
Postimges doesnt want to load for meDX
 Sateda
12:34:43 
What do I need to get the dogs in my pack? Social?
 Magusnite
12:34:11 
I'm going to art school in two months or so, which is really exciting for me :)
 Magusnite
12:33:26 
@Silver
I have experience with drawing all sorts of things but lately I've been on a kick for painting wolves
 SilverMountain
12:31:29 Silver, Luna or CWG
I can only draw animals and by animals wolves foxes dogs and horses:3
And then the occasional human with wolf ears as on my characters page
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
12:31:24 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
my two females that arent in the folder better give me a light fallow pup.
 SilverMountain
12:30:27 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
I knowXD
 Magusnite
12:25:51 
If I were to breed it would be clean lined too if only for the price difference (as in, to make more mush)
I love games like wolfplay because I like seeing numbers go up

Also you are so kind for offering to make a forum post with me :( but I don't even know where I'd begin! Like, maybe an art trade or something to get experience? Or do I just dive headfirst and offer commissions? Decisions, decisions
 Vennenum
12:25:48 Venn/Venne
Teddy - wrong chat.
 Cruella
12:25:09 ⚫Cruella⚪
Bred my wolf to an albino, got two albinos in the same litter! Whoop! Whoop!
 Sea Coast
12:24:44 
@Ky lets go!
 SilverMountain
12:24:39 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
Exactly wich means that the pups cost more therefore you earn more money
 Wolves of Kyrion
12:24:18 
anyone want to pvp with me
 Magusnite
12:23:57 
@Silver
I agree with you, but also, inbreeding doesn't really matter in this game, but it tanks a wolf's price
 SilverMountain
12:23:43 Silver, Luna or CWG
I Have clean lined wolves, which means all the clean lined breeders come to me not often though
 SilverMountain
12:23:05 Silver, Luna or CWG
Forum*
 SilverMountain
12:22:58 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
We can make a foreign post together?
 SilverMountain
12:22:38 Silver, Luna or CWG
Magusnite
See the problem with customs is that the cost apples for one thing and another is that they get bread too so often that theyÂ’re descendants are inbred
 Magusnite
12:22:27 
@Silver

I wanna make art and sell it but I'm shy D: I know I should go post on the forums but I get cold feet

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +5
Red Fox : +5
Snapping Turtle : -4
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 9

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 06:01 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Gimme a sec and I'll take a look at the thread you just posted.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 06:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tbh, a Pirate RP with a supernatural element sounds interesting.
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 06:09 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

@freedom, yep, it's definitely good to know each other before! personally, my favored bullshit is found family, slice of life, family, modern, fantasy, and general supernatural shit :)

and yep!! now's the perfect time to throw things into the ring, i think! i think it might be fun to get out as many ideas as possible and see which one gets the biggest applause, basically, since pinning down one immediately probably wouldn't get us to full potential, if you guys think that's a good idea?

but anyhow, anyhow. @spellbound, reading over the plot you sent, i love that, actually! a royalty and kingdom plot with a war and rebellion and a lot of outcasts (cough found family cough) in hiding from the world trying to figure out what to do. it has all of the ingredients to something i'd quite like, i think.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 06:19 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

I'm all for found family! And I agree, I definitely like Spellsy's idea. I'd say we should put that on the list of potential plots, but as you said, it's better to throw out a few and see what sticks. Besides, we ca't settle on anything without Froggy.

I also like any sort of pirate idea, I'm always 100% behind pirates. Supernatural elements are fun because you can toss them into almost anything. I also love anything historical, and I love throwing gods, be they real-world or made up by us, into the mix.

I've also always wanted to do one involving Scottish folklore, with a sort of creepy vibe, one of those "small town adventure" type RPs. And I always like D&D-style quest RPs with unique fantasy worlds.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 06:31 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah, that plot is absolutely going on the potential yes pile! but we throw out more ideas for now and wait for froggy when we want to make a final decision.

also, a pirate rp with a supernatural element sounds fun as hell!! i am also always 100% behind pirates. had a few pirate characters i started making a while back and never had a chance to use, anyway... though i have a lot of characters in general i never had a chance to use. hm.

but, ehh, continuing on that line of thought and trying to make something specific, maybe. like. a lot of pirates who were gifted with blessings from the sea that they used intensely until they later turned out to be curses, and it basically turns into a hopeless spite quest against the fate the sea brought upon them as they basically, knowing they're going to die, anyway, try to go on a rampage and become powerful enough to fight the fates that be and if not, bring down thousands with them? i like the idea of people who are so filled with rage that they're willing to become the villain, and i also like the idea of people so spiteful they try to fight god. i feel like fighting the sea is close enough.

and i think gods being real and fantastical are a good part of any roleplay. them being part of an otherwise average world and making it into a sort of low-fantasy is fun, too.

... also, freedom, don't i majorly know you from a pirate rp? (i honest to god did not know until you put your pack name as Corax Noir but the moment i saw that i mentally went holy shit)

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 06:49 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

The fun part about pirates is that you can do all kinds of cultures, places, and throw in almost any other elements you want! I've got a few old pirate characters myself.

I love curses, so that's an added bonus! I really like that plot, so I say toss it on the pile! It certainly has the potential for some fascinating characters and interesting dilemnas and interactions!

I'm not sure, I don't remember being in any major pirate RPs. Maybe you're thinking of Champions of the Seven? Your character was Mystery in that one. They were on a ship for a while, but it wasn't a pirate RP. And also, um, oops. I didn't mean to put Corax Noir (habit, I guess) and I thought I had already told you for some reason. Sorry!

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 07:08 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

it is fun! i think it falls into a similar genre to kingdom, where it can basically work with any lore and especially heavy lore. and also wherein it can probably work in modern times and would be interesting to see in it, but it works best in the olden days.

can't remember the last time i've been in a pirate roleplay, though. signed up, yes, but roleplayed it, no. i remember the last kingdom one, though. i was in that one with spellbound, i think. fell through, though, which is a shame, since i liked the relationship grounds we had between ceyln and mircea. uptight and anxious child and the free-willed sibling figure that helps them come to terms with the shit that ruined their life in the kid's eyes. lovely. absolutely lovely.

to go on a tangent about the champions of the seven thing, yeah, that's totally what i was thinking of. it was long ago enough that it kind of blended together in my mind so i mentally marked it down as a pirate rp, but now that i try to remember, it was more of a general god-related roleplay? it stuck in my mind because of how long it lasted. i think it was among the first, if not the first, more literate roleplay(s) i'd ever joined, so it probably also sticks in my mind for that reason. oh, how time flies.

i don't actually remember much about that roleplay. i have a vague recollection of the cast, but not to whom which character belonged to. all i know is that the person who owned faith deleted their pack... who was yours, again?

and returning from my tangent, any more ideas from anyone to toss into the ring?

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 07:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
It's the way I've been craving a good Pirate RP. I definetly would love to see a group of cursed mortals trying to fuck over the fates. It would be iconic tbh. I definetly am giddy about the thought of the sea monsters and stuff, also imagine the badass titles & nicknames they could have - I definetly love Rps with deities (especially when they're real) because of the different interprentations of beliefs. And Lore makes my drrol, it's part of the reason I like Geshin Impact
------
WAIT, Freedom, YOU'RE CORAX NOIR? HOLY SHIT, I just got deja vu

Edited at August 15, 2023 07:11 PM by Spellbound
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 07:29 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Well, that is definitey definitely an option. Seems all three of us like it, but we must of course keep in mind that Froggy might not. And if Froggy has some elements they want to throw in, we shall certainly hear them!

Also, Spell, I've heard the term Genshin so many times lately, and I have to ask, what is it? I have zero context for whatever everyone's talking about.

That RP was quite a while ago, yes. I only remember because I wrote it all down. It was me, you, Quad, and Dysthymia. I had Adiet Qadir, Quad has Sher Shashi. We didn't get too far, but it lasted about a year.

And yes, I am Corax Noir! I'm so so sorry, I thought I told people! After the first time someone figured it out, I figured I should tell people. Which I apparently FAILED at. Sorry! Maybe I should put it in my bio or something.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2023 07:35 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course! Adding on to the fun! I am super pumped for this RP, I feel like my writing personalities and character descriptions have been growing as of lately. I just want to continue to expound my writing skills.

Geshin Impact, it's a rather new game (technically, not new since it's 3 years old) and it has lots of lore and gameplay. Especially with deities, and it's an openworld game as well - so you get some fun gameplay, it's the other game I play when I'm not on WP. It's currently under matinence for the new update, so I can't play for the next 5-7 hours give or take.

I loved that Winged Human RP we were in. I loved the family dynamics. It was Corvus something, I can't think of the name. I was so sad when it was stopped.

Edited at August 15, 2023 07:37 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us