Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Discussion
Chatbox
 Saint
07:33:03 
wait hi i just realized who you are lmao
 Azrael
07:32:52 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Except for the Flying Dutchman. He's strictly Tundra.
 Saint
07:32:49 
hey ash
 Azrael
07:32:37 Ash, Grim, Kaos
I think it's all random.
 Azrael
07:31:41 Ash, Grim, Kaos
hi Saint
 Saint
07:31:37 
do the event NPCs spawn in certain biomes or is it all random?
 Saint
07:28:49 
hey chat
 Salem
07:28:39 Bell
Nez
You definitely should
 Existence
07:19:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm I screwed up.. 24 litters in 3-4+ hours and 47 den slots.. What was I thinking it's 10 pm for me..
 Cortex
07:18:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Morning Chat! I have an on going joke to do
 Azrael
07:15:07 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Morning chat.
 Victorian Ghost
07:06:48 Aloysius (he,him)
Percival spars with Desdemona.

Stats: Battle +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce

ohh
 Victorian Ghost
07:04:51 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 Nez.ity
06:55:11 LF: Simple roleplay
Tempted to join another roleplay *^*
 Salem
06:37:46 Bell
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
06:33:20 Irish Gay Rat
I forgot wp anniversaries existed-
 ZEFHYR
06:22:50 
found it--on Den Page, Use Item
 ZEFHYR
06:15:53 
oh. i checked there but, no go
 distant-screams
06:08:34 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
no. you use it outside of explore, like a regular CP item.
 ZEFHYR
06:05:09 
@boo is this to be applied WHILE in explore?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +5
Jackal : -1
Snapping Turtle : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   13 

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2023 08:55 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sleeping and getting popsicles after surgery were always my favorite! glad to see you alive spelly

Spellbound said:
Yea, I had an eventful morning! Got to surgery center at 10:30 ; and had to wait until like 11:30 before I could go to pre-op and o didn't get my surgery until like 1:15 but I was out of the hospital by 3:00. I mainly just had a sore throat and was sleepy and hungry ; so I've been sleeping and eating fruity popsicles .

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2023 08:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thank youuu. When I woke up my nurse let me get three popsicles >:) I could barely talk my throat was so dry 😭

Ciao said:
Sleeping and getting popsicles after surgery were always my favorite! glad to see you alive spelly

Spellbound said:
Yea, I had an eventful morning! Got to surgery center at 10:30 ; and had to wait until like 11:30 before I could go to pre-op and o didn't get my surgery until like 1:15 but I was out of the hospital by 3:00. I mainly just had a sore throat and was sleepy and hungry ; so I've been sleeping and eating fruity popsicles .

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2023 09:06 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
love that!

Spellbound said:
Thank youuu. When I woke up my nurse let me get three popsicles >:) I could barely talk my throat was so dry 😭

Ciao said:

Spellbound said:

I'm debating reserving squad leader...it shall be like the reverse of when you had Persephone and I Brontes :0 but im not sure yet lol

Edited at June 6, 2023 09:06 PM by Ciao
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2023 09:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
She was sweet & Do It >:3

Ciao said:
love that!

Spellbound said:

Ciao said:

Spellbound said:

I'm debating reserving squad leader...it shall be like the reverse of when you had Persephone and I Brontes :0 but im not sure yet lol

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 7, 2023 12:20 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ahh Im so excited ^^
I still need to finish Corin, but so far we're looking good on characters!
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 7, 2023 07:45 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

wait what?? Spellsy I had no idea you went through surgery but I wish you a quick ride to recovering from any stuff you're feeling post surgery!

since I haven't been really on and busy in a while, I have to ask everyone here, how are you guys doing? is there anything else important that I missed with you all??

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 7, 2023 09:36 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh wow, Spell, I hope you have a fast recovery!

Determined_Wolf said:

wait what?? Spellsy I had no idea you went through surgery but I wish you a quick ride to recovering from any stuff you're feeling post surgery!

since I haven't been really on and busy in a while, I have to ask everyone here, how are you guys doing? is there anything else important that I missed with you all??

Hm, for me, we got 11 ducklings (all female, for eggs, and just as pets), and they are doing great. Taking care of my 15 (at least) year old cat. Learning a new (fictional) language online. And got some new books and a cool new book-tote bag.
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 7, 2023 09:53 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

the Wayne pack said:
Oh wow, Spell, I hope you have a fast recovery!

Determined_Wolf said:

Hm, for me, we got 11 ducklings (all female, for eggs, and just as pets), and they are doing great. Taking care of my 15 (at least) year old cat. Learning a new (fictional) language online. And got some new books and a cool new book-tote bag.

woaaaaah!! you've got a ton going on! send pictures of your ducks, cat, and tote bag if you can!! :D
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 8, 2023 10:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im hoping we can start soon ^^ I think we're short 1 rider, unless Moose doesn't finish their Mentor then one of the current Riders could potentially be bumped to Mentor.
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 9, 2023 05:21 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I wanna make another fire dragon, but I don't wanna hog up all the spots, but I hate playing human characters. u,u

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us