Nux
Im guessing you mean me lol
 Continental Wolves
01:29:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Texy
1 10 rarity and 1 7 rarity, no boost or defects
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:29:05 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm eyeing a wolf in someone's sale folder, but I have to wait for the owner to take DND off so I can PM them for prices >:^
 Texy
01:28:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Salem
01:26:42 Bell
Aurora
It really does, especially when I'm *really* picky about what food I eat
 Continental Wolves
01:26:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
I mean you'd earn mushrooms from exploring or completing quest but then you'd have to buy an apple from someone, you can also gain currency from selling things you found in explore but unless its a jasmine you are unlikely to get an apple for that item
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:25:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Aw, man! That sucks.
 Salem
01:24:01 Bell
Aurora
Legal battles are definitely not something I have the money for lmao
I was trying to figure out how to complain about it though, but they've made it very confusing to figure out how so i'm gonna have to settle for being huffy about it T^T
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Are you able to give a complaint or sue them for money?
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.
 Star Tha AOD
01:19:59 i stalk chat (Star)
cos
i could yoink him from ya, send me a pm about it!
 Mount Lambda
01:19:45 Lambda
I want to crack open a geode but now I see it costs an apple thats why I'm wondering
 Leafpool
01:19:41 Leaf she/her
Guys I am haveing cold pasta rings and meatballs for lunch what about you?
 Mount Lambda
01:18:41 Lambda
Ah Emmet okay! Not possible to earn them from exploring or quests?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:18:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Cos,
No, he has good vitals. He'd be worth something to some who collect those and don't care about rarity.
 Star Tha AOD
01:18:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Cresent
i know with mush and apples sometimes u buy something and it doesn't show your amount with the purchase so maybe it's like that glitch?
 Continental Wolves
01:17:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
You could try making and selling art or high quality wolves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   63 

Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I like how you've made them conflicting, like Grayson hasn't fully accepted Daisuke, and I think that is such a fun dynamic :D
Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:45 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm also thinking that since the two aren't fully bonded yet, Daisuke can leave Grayson's body to appear in front of others. However, there's a distance limit between them. Depending on making it to where others can hear Daisuke talk or they only hear the sounds of a constantly angry fox.
Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:47 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I volunteer Agnar as cat-calling tribute. Lmao literally calling people cats, not whistling.
-
He's a little older than Constance, so they'd probably be in different classes for the most part, but maybe they've taken electives together or something. He's pretty "perfect" as well as far as academia and sports are concerned, so maybe they both do soccer or something and know each other from that?
Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ooo something like that would be interesting. This might make me nerdy or lame, but I wanna see if anyone makes like an Inuyasha type demon, like Inuyokai, and see how Daisuke feels about them.

Cereal said:
I'm also thinking that since the two aren't fully bonded yet, Daisuke can leave Grayson's body to appear in front of others. However, there's a distance limit between them. Depending on making it to where others can hear Daisuke talk or they only hear the sounds of a constantly angry fox.

Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ooo yes that would work, that definitely would work. Turns out they're similar but can't stand each other xD

Mother said:
I volunteer Agnar as cat-calling tribute. Lmao literally calling people cats, not whistling.
-
He's a little older than Constance, so they'd probably be in different classes for the most part, but maybe they've taken electives together or something. He's pretty "perfect" as well as far as academia and sports are concerned, so maybe they both do soccer or something and know each other from that?

Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
XD Yes. Only enough room for one champion in these parts.
He'll secretly respect her though. Maybe even defend her accomplishments.
I did make him to be somewhat a vengeful being. Probably wouldn't get too fired up about people talking crap about him, but he won't tolerate them running down anyone else unless he hates that person
Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Have you seen the sequel to Inuyasha, but with their kids? *^* Hmm, since Daisuke has no human connection, he can't communicate with him. Same on how Grayson can't communicate with animals as he's not connected with his animal spirit. However, once they start bonding, they can understand and speak a little bit to humans/animals.

Imperial Sands said:
Ooo something like that would be interesting. This might make me nerdy or lame, but I wanna see if anyone makes like an Inuyasha type demon, like Inuyokai, and see how Daisuke feels about them.

Cereal said:

Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:57 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daisuke would loathe the Hell out of Agnar. XD

Mother said:
-

Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:59 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I made a *^-pretty boy-^*
Which I suck at playing, so we'll see how this goes, lol.
I need to revamp my most oldest, ancientest OC. He's a dark one; he'd have been good for this.
Two Worlds Collide | Discussion ThreadAugust 2, 2022 11:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've seen bits and pieces of it! I want to watch it, but I just haven't gotten to it with the massive list of "To Be Watched" Shows I have.

Cereal said:
Have you seen the sequel to Inuyasha, but with their kids? *^* Hmm, since Daisuke has no human connection, he can't communicate with him. Same on how Grayson can't communicate with animals as he's not connected with his animal spirit. However, once they start bonding, they can understand and speak a little bit to humans/animals.

Imperial Sands said:

Cereal said:

Ooo yes, they're like Rivals. Not like hatred or anything, but there's only room for one. When one of them is in first for something, the other is right behind them in second nipping at their heals.

Mother said:
XD Yes. Only enough room for one champion in these parts.
He'll secretly respect her though. Maybe even defend her accomplishments.
I did make him to be somewhat a vengeful being. Probably wouldn't get too fired up about people talking crap about him, but he won't tolerate them running down anyone else unless he hates that person

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   63 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us