Wolf Play : The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
03:30:09 Blood/Nicole
Is there a better biome for finding argimony?
 Amygdala
03:30:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Better let them rest and try again tomorrow XD
 technoblade
03:29:03 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

Shush they are having an off day
 Amygdala
03:27:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn...my pup had one BE...well 2 now but still🤣
 technoblade
03:27:49 Lil Techy | Techno
so close
 technoblade
03:27:43 Lil Techy | Techno
damn it!
 Blue Wolves
03:27:42 Da ba dee
Hey chat. Would anyone be able to help me with something? None of my friends are online. Pm me please :)
 That Grape Guy
03:27:01 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

should I change my pack theme to match him?
 technoblade
03:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yeah I have 2 at full health still
 Amygdala
03:26:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 21 battle wolves now...some are getting old so it might change soon 😅
 Purgatory
03:26:00 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty
-WP Click-
 That Grape Guy
03:25:45 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
its about time to change my pack theme again
 Amygdala
03:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Wanna do one more battle against my new pup?
 ScardeyKat
03:24:41 Kat ?
Oof I forgot how to completely draw an elk skull it's been so long </3
 technoblade
03:24:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I only have six so i can't do that as effectively
 Caeruleum
03:23:38 Cae, Blue
i miss having 60+ dgs :( it was great for both explore and pvp
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   22 

The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 9, 2022 11:03 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Spellbound said:
When I hear Dystopian I think: breaking away from a government or some sort of authority.
So possibly dealing with a strict/unfair leaders , corrupted ones

Oh those are the best RP plots, to me. Well, one of them.
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 9, 2022 11:04 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
I do like that one. Then I can use my real dog. >u> Who, by the way, just gave me and Brian a helluva heart attack and an ER visit for unexplained anisocoria. Might've poked herself in the eye with a cactus.

Oh dear
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 9, 2022 11:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's been an eventful night. I'm drained :')
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 12:01 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I get that.
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 10:42 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Rising, Oh no! Hope your doggo is alright.
@Spell, We can do something like that. Made me think of a gang situation kind of(with dogs). Like there is a dominant gang of dogs who are hellbent on controlling certain areas, gaining power, terrorizing others, etc. To have the dystopian feel, maybe there are no more humans at all, the world has gone dark, etc... Either because humanity has been wiped out by an illness, natural disaster.... or if we wanna add a slight fantastical twist, some unknown killer monster.
Then maybe some/most of our dog characters are strays who are trying to survive, or maybe even ex-gang members who are on the run and fleeing.
Just some ideas that popped up.
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 10:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Red Moon,
I actually kind of like a couple of the things you suggested, though I may have interpreted one wrong.
The idea of the world going dark, like literally. There isn't any sunlight, or if there is it's for brief periods at certain times or just very short days. So maybe all creatures, including the dogs, have evolved or mutated to be better suited for a solely night time lifestyle.
I also like the idea of them being plagued by some sort of killer beast. Perhaps, depending on what caused the apocalypse it's some sort of mutated beast. It might be something we could call a "Chimera" with the idea that it's been mutated so far it no longer resembles just what it was before. It could be a creature that was an experiment gone wrong that escaped when the humans died, or was a regular animal that became mutated during the apocalypse and now hunts anything it can find to try and quench an insatiable desire for bloodshed or something.
If we do something like the latter or even combine the two we could create a whole lore behind the creature. Obviously this would be in a setting that is several years, perhaps generations, after the initial apocalypse.

Edited at June 10, 2022 10:57 AM by Imperial Sands
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 12:04 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love the gang idea. We can certainly create a lot of drama based off of that alone. We can have feuding gangs, a single one, etc. I quite like the idea of humans being wiped out by natural disasters and illness. Personally, I like the idea of both wiping them out.

Now, I also like this "killer" creature idea. It can definitely be mutated, either by humans/experiments, or maybe even radiation. That way, the characters not only have to survive, but they're constantly being tormented by this creature. We can add things onto the creature as well. Maybe it only hunts at night, etc. Like Imp said, we can create a lore behind it. Are there more than one of this creature? If so, do they hunt in packs? Do they all look the same?

The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 02:20 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sure! We can have the world be dark for most of the time. Like maybe the daylight comes only for an hour or two, instead of like twelve hours.

And I like the idea that the creature only hunts at night, too. And the dogs themselves have become better suited for living in the dark, maybe. Like better night vision, etc.

As for the monster, I think it would be best if there is a single one(for now? Maybe there is only a single one that they know of. Like in their area, at least. Maybe later, more pop up). I like the idea that it is a mutation from a lab of some sort. Giving it a few mystical elements could be fun.

The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 05:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I am a huge fan of what Imperial has listed. So gang(s)? of dogs who are hunted through out the night by a carnivorous beast. Day, like Red Moon said, can come in for at most two hours. I think it'd be cool to have, what Tene said, "feuding gangs" through out this apocalyptic onslaught of monsters.

Edited at June 10, 2022 05:33 PM by Edera
The Grims vs The Ghosts - Group RP [Discussion]June 10, 2022 06:16 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
here's my idea for the creature (which i am enjoying this entire idea so far)
-the creature only hunts at night, but is periodically active throughout the day (so it isn't entirely nocturnal either)
-there could be multiple of them, but instead of them hunting in packs, they're very territorial creatures and travel alone
-for some reason i imagine them sorta looking alien-ish in a way, but also like you could still see what they could've been before the mutations happened
-this creature lures its prey in by crying/weeping and then will attack
-light keeps the creature away, altholugh it won't entirely prevent it from attacking
-the only way to kill them is stopping their heart

that's just what i have in mind. i imagine them being black with blood red eyes and looking like they might have rabies or carry some sort of disease. if bitten/scratched by them the victim could turn into said creature? maybe that's a stretch

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us