Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Nez.ity
11:33:17 
Black River

Oh you're good! As long as its credited should be fine.
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!
 Amygdala
11:12:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Yup...but i will hopefully get 5 today...if i can manage to finish some hunting quests
 Silent Lucidity
11:11:45 Silent, Lucid
Slushy
I'm good. Got done with cleaning because my friend is coming over in a couple hours.
You should try to get a nap soon
 Stygian Forest
11:11:17 
Amy

Still?
 Amygdala
11:10:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Dang...i still only have one🤣
 icemoons
11:09:56 slushy,ice,moon,
tired beyond words my friend... how are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 06:37 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooo! I like that idea!

Moose said:

Salt Shaker said:
silver is bad for magic things because it sucks up all their magic and stores it inside itself, in case anyone needed that clarified
-
he could still have elf ears from long exposure to Responsible magic arts maybe?? could have studied as a mage and the ears grew a bit longer, but beyond that, he hasn't faced any of the more gnarly side effects yet because he's been doing things in a professional way and not casting incredibly taxing spells from himself

Ooo perhaps. In terms of him maintaining a spell over a long period of time, could he get away with just like... catching some fish and then stealing their energy and then throwing them away? Plenty of fish in the sea, y'know
I have so many ideas but since he's already an elf I don't want to go too overboard- 😅

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 07:30 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Mmm guys me again. Do I have my dude concealing his elveness or no? I don't want it to be annoying if the plot gets screwed with via a potential reveal or something. Or like mess with any potential ideas for the Elf Navy-

BUT I do think he's the kind of dumbass that would waltz onto a pirate ship, somehow manage to join the crew, forget he was maintaining an illusion spell until the ship is well out from the docks, live happily with them bonding over a series of years and shared experiences all the while terrifyingly hiding his identity because who knows what they'd do to him if they found out (plot twist, none of them actually give a damn~)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 07:32 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Not sure about the others, but I'm all for him hiding it. Maybe he just doesn't wanna get caught being an elf since they're sorta being hunted by the Elf Navy? Or because those on the ship just hate Elves in general?

Moose said:

Mmm guys me again. Do I have my dude concealing his elveness or no? I don't want it to be annoying if the plot gets screwed with via a potential reveal or something. Or like mess with any potential ideas for the Elf Navy-

BUT I do think he's the kind of dumbass that would waltz onto a pirate ship, somehow manage to join the crew, forget he was maintaining an illusion spell until the ship is well out from the docks, live happily with them bonding over a series of years and shared experiences all the while terrifyingly hiding his identity because who knows what they'd do to him if they found out (plot twist, none of them actually give a damn~)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 07:40 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Ooo maybe! I'm reading back through the discussion because I swear I saw someone say their character dislikes elves or magic or something but it might be my brain making stuff up :')

Also before I forget because I keep scrolling past this

Salt Shaker said:

maybe the elves were the britain equivalent all along

As a brit playing an Elf character I can confirm.

Also I should mention he's not gonna be a mole or like some secret high up in the elven kingdom thing. He trained as a mage(?), was about to get conscripted into like the Elven army or navy or something then noped outta that and went abroad.

Alsoalso he's called Kai'zenanriah (I did just name my dragon OC that too but it's my new favourite name so whatever) and I'm either going to give him a pretty surname or have it so he stole someone's from the first human dock he ended up in so it's something really disgustingly basic/common like Smith. (Apologies to any Smiths out there)

Also is there any established Elf lore stuff you're cooking up behind the scenes Salt, or am I good to just do whatever (within reason)

Edited at July 15, 2024 08:12 PM by Moose
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 08:15 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I believe I mentioned that my character would have a dislike towards elves while we were chatting at one point? That may be it.
Moose said:

Ooo maybe! I'm reading back through the discussion because I swear I saw someone say their character dislikes elves or magic or something but it might be my brain making stuff up :')

Also before I forget because I keep scrolling past this

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 09:07 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moose said:

I think it would be cool. Another mystery for everyone to find out >:]
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 12:30 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
rubs the hairs of my chinny chin chin Wait did we ever establish the whole crew generally hates elves . is that a thing. i dont pay attention sometimes. i thought it was just that their main enemy at the moment HAPPENED to be elves
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 12:32 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
rubs the hairs of my chinny chin chin Wait did we ever establish the whole crew generally hates elves . is that a thing. i dont pay attention sometimes. i thought it was just that their main enemy at the moment HAPPENED to be elves

I don't know lol. I'm kind of lost now. XD
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 12:33 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I believe that the hatred of elves is up in the air at the moment? I just know my character is gonna have it out for them. She may or may not have sunken a few of their ships back in the day-

los campesinos! said:

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 12:47 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:

I don't think it was going to be a whole crew thing, more like individual distaste like with HH's character. Lemme read through the discussion again lol
I must've got it into my head that the Elves are kinda that stereotypical closed off group/standoffish type, whoops. If that's not really their actual vibe let me know *^* I'm happy to adjust my boy

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us