Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
01:21:00 Anubis, Samael
Sassy damn
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 101
Mushrooms Saved: 10,565

I've been sperating my mush in to different holes so I'm actually saving a lot more mush then normal
 Sassy Otaku
01:19:20 Chuuya/Ruggie
Mushrooms: 784
Mushrooms Saved: 92,000

Need to push myself to 100k by the end of this week at least
 Everlasting Torment
01:18:09 Anubis, Samael
Hmm to risk staggering my dom again or not XD
 starmutt
01:17:57 marsh | they/it
but it could be howling lol who knows
 starmutt
01:17:24 marsh | they/it
considering most of my explore team has poor howling i think its more likely a CP stat instead of howling rating
 Continental Wolves
01:16:39 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Pain Meds
You were thinking of making another high talent stud right?
 The Sigma
01:16:28 Leon, Sigma
Ok, thanks!!
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
01:16:19 Lotus
Paws?^^
 Alpine Peak
01:16:07 
With the current event? Howling helps several encounters.
 Everlasting Torment
01:15:10 Anubis, Samael
Thanks Emmet
 The Sigma
01:14:40 Leon, Sigma
Alpine

Oh, then do you know what does help?
 Continental Wolves
01:14:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
1000 mush gets you 50 pottery I believe
 Everlasting Torment
01:14:30 Anubis, Samael
107 brains 900 left to get
 Pain Meds
01:14:03 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
I decided it was time to come back after my hiatus
 Everlasting Torment
01:13:54 Anubis, Samael
Question how much would 1000 mush get me for explore moves I can't remember the amount of pottery I need
 Continental Wolves
01:13:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Pain Meds :D
 Pain Meds
01:12:05 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Wolves@
Good to see you again
 Alpine Peak
01:11:25 
@Black Pack
It won't let me trade out event quests either. I doubt it would be any time other than rollover. Probably a glitch since it was newly added.
 Continental Wolves
01:11:00 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 Everlasting Torment
01:10:57 Anubis, Samael
Dam whereas cerbeuis when I need him

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +4
Red Fox : -2
Jackal : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   40 

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:36 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
wait no guys- please tell me youre not clones of each other because then I'd feel like a third wheel ;-;

Overthink101 said:
Bruhhh, how dare we be the same person lmao

Lost Memories said:
I'm starting to think we are the same person. I'm also Ace and hear the same thing when sadism is talked about. Also, only my close friends get those darker topic discussions, though even that's filtered-
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, all of that is super interesting. Not sure which is correct with me if any but it is definitely super interesting.
-
There's 30 prompts and 13 alt prompts. I have 14 characters picked out that I want to use to divide all the prompts (alts included) amongst. Though it being equal is not a requirement.
-
I don't think we're clones??
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:50 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

That's totally understandable! And it's not like you have to know the correct label for yourself in this respect. I dont know all that much about this so its best to do your own research

ooo okay- which character do you find hardest to write?

>.>

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, very fair lol
-
Should I give you the list of characters and prompts?
I'm honestly not sure which character I find hardest to write lol
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, interesting! For me, I've always just been fascinated. When I was little, it actually caused problems because I was so obsessed with the idea of death that I would panic about it constantly, and, due to being like six, I didn't have a way to rationalize it properly. You know when Mufasa died in The Lion King? Well, that was on repeat constantly to my little self, and, even though it scared me I just kept watching until my parents finally banned me from watching my favorite movie :')
How the fuck did I not realize I was neurodivergent until recently, I have no idea, I've had very obvious hyperfixations for as long as I can remember-
Anyway, now I have a way to 1) filter myself, and 2) work things out logically in my head instead of spiraling. At this point, I psychoanalysis everything and everyone constantly because I simply find it interesting. Things like death and how people can commit murder are fascinating because I can't fathom doing so myself, so I pick apart the people that can to figure out why. What's different for them than for me? And death in general is interesting because no one knows what happens after, really. And the way people cope with that fact is both terrifying and interesting. I mean, religion? I never get involved, but damn is it fun (and occasionally hurtful) to watch people go and flaunt their opinions, fight about them, and often hide behind them to justify stupidity and/or ignorance. Fascinating.
Other big crimes that involve hurting people are also interesting for the same reasons.
Meanwhile, things like DID, schizophrenia, and other disorders are so interesting because, again, there's a difference in brain chemistry and there's also just still a lot that's unknown. Is it dark? Absolutely. But is it interesting? 100%.
Plus, figuring out stuff like that can possibly help people, which is always great.
Oh, and I'm a writer, so figuring stuff like that out is helpful for my characters as well... And hurting my characters is fun. I don't have an explanation for that one, it just is. I can totally see the sadism there-

Determined_Wolf said:
Well, there is a difference between a fascination in morbid stuff, romantic sadism, and sadism. I don't know the ins and outs of everything but most humans do have a fascination with morbid things (hence why those death exhibits and public hangings in England were and why murder podcasts are so popular). romantically, sometimes it is just stress relief or granting one partner in the relationship more control. same thing with romantic BDSM. Finally, sexual is, of course, with the intent to cause arsoual. I am not an expert in this, but you both could either be a) decensitized to violence from either media or past events and looking for increase in it to trigger something in your brain, b) it is triggering that innate morbid fascination and the part of our brains and getting dopamine, c) romantic sadism, d) something else I missed/forgot, or e) any mixture of the items above. It is real fascinating even if I dont know all that much about it as some others do!

yeaah its just so frustrating. And it sucks because some platforms actually do a good job of this.

ooo sure! do you want to keep using characters or use a new character each time?

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Welp, guess we gotta fight now, lol

Overthink101 said:
Bruhhh, how dare we be the same person lmao

Lost Memories said:
I'm starting to think we are the same person. I'm also Ace and hear the same thing when sadism is talked about. Also, only my close friends get those darker topic discussions, though even that's filtered-

Overthink101 said:
See, I'm not sure if I am sadistic since I tend to not talk about any of the morbid or depressing topics with most people, very few people get to hear any of it haha, and I mean, like- I'm asexual and I usually (practically always) see/hear it being talked about in a sexual context?

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Adapa...
We might be clones.
Except it wasn't Mufasa and The Lion King for me. Instead it was horror movies and 9 (which is still my favorite movie to this day, right near Guardians of the Galaxy, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Transformers: The Movie).
History and psychology for me! I love history (especially wars) and I love psychology.
Maybe it's the neurodivergence lmaoo

Edited at March 5, 2024 10:59 PM by Overthink101
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 11:03 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
The movie 9 was so fun to watch as a kid but ROTTMNT and Guardians of the Galaxy was top tier
also love history and psychology so I think this is just all neurodivernt people lol-

Overthink101 said:
Adapa...
We might be clones.
Except it wasn't Mufasa and The Lion King for me. Instead it was horror movies and 9 (which is still my favorite movie to this day, right near Guardians of the Galaxy, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Transformers: The Movie).
History and psychology for me! I love history (especially wars) and I love psychology.

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 11:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Brooo! I FUCKING LOVE RISE OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!! TMNT 2012 was also up there, anything with my favorite turtle bros, honestly. Still a fucking hyperfixation for me, it comes and goes. And Percy Jackson was a major one too, one that also still heavily affects me.
And I fucking love history, also especially wars. The amount of stuff I've read and researched on WW2 specifically- I know an unsettling amount. Though English was always up there too, specifically the reading and analyzing books. I always speak way too much in group discussions. The essay writing, less so, I prefer my creative liberty, thanks.
And, of course, psychology. Literally pursuing it, I am simply obsessed.
Oh, and fucking mythology!! Can't leave that out! I love it so much!
-
Yeah, we are either clones or have the same type of neurodivergent spiciness, lmaoo

Overthink101 said:
Adapa...
We might be clones.

Edited at March 5, 2024 11:07 PM by Lost Memories
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 11:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, if all the gay neurodivergent people got into a room together, I think it'd be a great party-
Expect that people like me would be overstimulated and panicked about the crowd the whole time, so maybe throw in some sensory rooms and shit too, then we're solid
XD

Determined_Wolf said:
The movie 9 was so fun to watch as a kid but ROTTMNT and Guardians of the Galaxy was top tier
also love history and psychology so I think this is just all neurodivernt people lol-

Overthink101 said:
Adapa...
We might be clones.

Edited at March 5, 2024 11:08 PM by Lost Memories

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us