Wolf Play : Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | Discussion
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
03:18:06 Cae, Blue
I miss my old spooky names, not gonna lie, and yet i refuse to use the same one twice :')
 Pack of Mist
03:16:23 Mistclaw
Oh ok, didn't know if it did anything else lol
 Everlasting Torment
03:15:38 Anubis, Samael
Is anyone else's wp lagging
 Feiella
03:14:55 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Mist
Fire all around as you explore
 Pack of Mist
03:14:10 Mistclaw
What does it mean for the event when the weather is "brimstone"?
 Feiella
03:13:48 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Never said I wouldn't change my nickname
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:26 Anubis, Samael
Same it's spooky enough XD
 Feiella
03:11:53 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
I'm keeping my name
 Caeruleum
02:55:30 Cae, Blue
Hm. To do october spooky name change or nah?
 Goddess Juno
02:44:08 Juno (he/they)
anubis: yeah I have too
 Transcendence
02:33:28 free palestine
Ah heck, roleplay gives me pain
 Transcendence
02:29:29 free palestine
Wondering*
 Transcendence
02:29:12 free palestine
Wdonering if i should replace the den art with horror oc art aaa
 Everlasting Torment
01:59:14 Anubis, Samael
Oh ok I though it was just me all good
 starmutt
01:58:24 marsh | they/it
yeah its been a bug for a while lol
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:59 Anubis, Samael
Is anyone else getting the explore bug when there's an event crecher is different on the tile but it's the words for the gwyn ap nudd
 Magnus Bane
01:45:05 Mag/Maggy
Heyo
 Transcendence
01:35:52 free palestine
Old*
 Transcendence
01:35:41 free palestine
I brought back the old horror horse oc palette in HEE

But its so 9ld it might have bugs 🤣
 Pain Meds
01:35:12 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Wolves@
I hope he will be s good one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Wolverine : +4
Badger : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   40 

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ooooh, yeah- That makes sense. I really hate how media treats mental illness as some glamorous thing.
-
See that would be amazing for a book, but I'm not sure if it'd work for a RP. The main issue is just that. Writing a book or short story or prompt isn't too hard. I can do that. But since it's a RP... Figuring out how to do my posts for him is way more difficult
-
Haha- Yes. Always. I love their channel, it's amazing.
Whatttt? I don't think I am. I don't like seeing people in pain or anything. I'm just... Hm... A lot of what I'm curious about tends to be a bit morbid or depressing.
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:51 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I KNOW! and it is horrible because there are plenty of teens and young adults now want mental illness, fake it, or get what's called psychosomatic social contagion all because 11th-17th century Europe, 19th and 20th century America, postmodernism ideals being abused, people genuinely trying to do good things, and corporations using minorities and mental health for public image. RAAH literally foaming at the mouth to not rant about this >:/

truuue... idk man. you're so much smarter than me so I have absolutely no clue, but I am sure you'll figure it out. you are a smart and creative person so have faith in yourself!

... pretty sure thats apart of sadism...
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Rant all you want about it! It sucks! It's the worst! The only thing that it can maybe be good about it is that it can at least make different mental illnesses known. And that is a huge maybe.
-
Ughhhhh- Hopefully I can... There's a lot to consider haha..
I might go with the second option. Or some combination of both...
-
Really?
What else is?
Darn, now I need to go and research that lmao
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

exactly. people argue "oh well TikTok gives a sense of community" or "it informs people about x" or "it sheds better light on x" but does it really?? and when it actually does, does that make up for the other shit it causes??? what makes up for fetishizing mental illnesses, disorders, and health?! It's frustrating that I even have to do this project to explain that this should not be happening!

well whatever you do, I want to hear about it because I totally want to see it!!

well, sadism gets a bad wrap for what it's associated with but usually it is associated with consensual violence as a means of control which can be cathartic to some. it is not even always physical violence and sometimes just morbid topics. as long as it is consented by both parties and exercised safely, it is perfectly fine!

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I-
Wait, am I a sadist too then? Morbid topics are sooo interesting. I mean, yeah, I'm not necessarily happy about them, but I totally drift towards them, and writing darker stuff comes a thousand times more naturally to me than wholesome stuff
Which may be part of the reason mine and Socrates's RPs are always a back and forth of character angst with little sprinkles insanity and chaos (often linked with angst) and wholesome moments (also often linked to angst... Characters coping or comforting each other)
Anddd a lot of discussions with friends take dark routes.
I see it, but, like, I also have an overwhelming amount of empathy, like, literally overwhelming at times.
I don't know dude, maybe we are a bunch of nice sadists, lmao
Now I'm curious and must do research :)

Edited at March 5, 2024 10:22 PM by Lost Memories
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Exactly! Thank you! It's like giving millions of dollars to do/help something but in actuality only ~1% is going to the actual thing you're trying to do/help!
-
Of course, of course-
Speaking of, I am joining whumpril this year and need to decide which characters to use for each prompt... Can I have help?
-
See, I'm not sure if I am sadistic since I tend to not talk about any of the morbid or depressing topics with most people, very few people get to hear any of it haha, and I mean, like- I'm asexual and I usually (practically always) see/hear it being talked about in a sexual context?
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:23 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
This, literally this, my thoughts exactly. Very interested and confused now lol

Lost Memories said:
I-
Wait, am I a sadist too then? Morbid topics are sooo interesting. I mean, yeah, I'm not necessarily happy about them, but I totally drift towards them, and writing darker stuff comes a thousand times more naturally to me than wholesome stuff
Which may be part of the reason mine and Socrates's RPs are always a back and forth of character angst with little sprinkles insanity and chaos (often linked with angst) and wholesome moments (also often linked to angst... Characters coping or comforting each other)
Anddd a lot of discussions with friends take dark routes.
I see it, but, like, I also have an overwhelming amount of empathy, like, literally overwhelming at times.
I don't know dude, maybe we are a bunch of nice sadists, lmao
Now I'm curious and must do research :)

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:27 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I'm starting to think we are the same person. I'm also Ace and hear the same thing when sadism is talked about. Also, only my close friends get those darker topic discussions, though even that's filtered-

Overthink101 said:
See, I'm not sure if I am sadistic since I tend to not talk about any of the morbid or depressing topics with most people, very few people get to hear any of it haha, and I mean, like- I'm asexual and I usually (practically always) see/hear it being talked about in a sexual context?

Edited at March 5, 2024 10:28 PM by Lost Memories
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Bruhhh, how dare we be the same person lmao

Lost Memories said:
I'm starting to think we are the same person. I'm also Ace and hear the same thing when sadism is talked about. Also, only my close friends get those darker topic discussions, though even that's filtered-

Overthink101 said:

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 10:35 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Well, there is a difference between a fascination in morbid stuff, romantic sadism, and sadism. I don't know the ins and outs of everything but most humans do have a fascination with morbid things (hence why those death exhibits and public hangings in England were and why murder podcasts are so popular). romantically, sometimes it is just stress relief or granting one partner in the relationship more control. same thing with romantic BDSM. Finally, sexual is, of course, with the intent to cause arsoual. I am not an expert in this, but you both could either be a) decensitized to violence from either media or past events and looking for increase in it to trigger something in your brain, b) it is triggering that innate morbid fascination and the part of our brains and getting dopamine, c) romantic sadism, d) something else I missed/forgot, or e) any mixture of the items above. It is real fascinating even if I dont know all that much about it as some others do!

yeaah its just so frustrating. And it sucks because some platforms actually do a good job of this.

ooo sure! do you want to keep using characters or use a new character each time?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us