Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Amygdala
09:46:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello again XD
 MLadySkylar
09:44:49 P'Sky
Bug-a-boo
That's exactly what I called my kitten, now her name is Bug/Buggy/Bug a boo and bed bug because she is a bed hog
 Lazy Kingdom
09:38:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
It does ^^
 Poe
09:35:23 
Lazy-
Yay! I think it suits her very well.
 BuggyOs
09:34:34 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
He told me he's getting a new one, so hopefully that goes well for him

Ice
I had my chromebook for 6 years before i got my current laptop
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:57 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:15 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
silver is bad for magic things because it sucks up all their magic and stores it inside itself, in case anyone needed that clarified
-
he could still have elf ears from long exposure to Responsible magic arts maybe?? could have studied as a mage and the ears grew a bit longer, but beyond that, he hasn't faced any of the more gnarly side effects yet because he's been doing things in a professional way and not casting incredibly taxing spells from himself
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:17 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
For the external sources:

I have some that ran by Salt for my girl Modwenna.

Ancestral Magic: For her she would be using her village/family ashes in her necklace with some sand of her home. Drawing the energy/ magic from their bones to do powerful spells. She also would use to sprinkle a bit on other things if needed.

Ocean Telekinesis: SInce she can't really use her hands. She has expression with ocean water that can only be triggered by huge emotions. ANger,grief,sadness, etc. Though with Salt and I, mainly Salt, that we have ocean materials for rituals so she can use them from an external source instead of her own. As her emotions cause scarring of wave patterns into her skin. ANd cause other things. (Think of litchenberg figures from lightning.. She already has some due to her past as a 15 year old)

Celestial Magic: From meteors, full moons, high/low tides/ waves, other celestial things that happen on monthly or rare occurence to draw the energy source form those for magic.

I have all side effects and weakness for each one of these.

Edited at July 15, 2024 03:19 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:20 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Ancestral Magic: For her she would be using her village/family ashes in her necklace with some sand of her home. Drawing the energy/ magic from their bones to do powerful spells. She also would use to sprinkle a bit on other things if needed.

Ocean Telekinesis: SInce she can't really use her hands. She has expression with ocean water that can only be triggered by huge emotions. ANger,grief,sadness, etc. Though with Salt and I, mainly Salt, that we have ocean materials for rituals so she can use them from an external source instead of her own. As her emotions cause scarring of wave patterns into her skin. ANd cause other things. (Think of litchenberg figures from lightning.. She already has some due to her past as a 15 year old)

Celestial Magic: From meteors, full moons, high/low tides/ waves, other celestial things that happen on monthly or rare occurence to draw the energy source form those for magic.

note that the full moon itself isn't a direct ingredient, but the tides it brings in are because there's more magic that's been pulled to the surface from the waves. magic that can be crafted still needs physical resources
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:22 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yup I meant to clarify that. Multitasking for me looking back and typing and doing art is not my forte.

Salt Shaker said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

note that the full moon itself isn't a direct ingredient, but the tides it brings in are because there's more magic that's been pulled to the surface from the waves. magic that can be crafted still needs physical resources

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:27 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think may girl's powers would be less magic and more physical? I'll have ta see. I do wanna keep her away from more magical elements though.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:48 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have the most inspiration for a witch character, are there too many of those at this point though?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 03:55 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Red Moon said:
I have the most inspiration for a witch character, are there too many of those at this point though?

I think you should do it. I don't think there's too many ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 04:28 PM

Pegasus

Neutral

Give Award
Hello to all! I'll be joining, too! With my male witch, Piers. Thus far, he's a werecreature who's pursued witchery to find a means of conquering his curse. And because of it, is able to at least subdue his wildness. Now, he's banking on the treasure healing him. I'm thinking he's just a sailor.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 04:32 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pegasus said:
Hello to all! I'll be joining, too! With my male witch, Piers. Thus far, he's a werecreature who's pursued witchery to find a means of conquering his curse. And because of it, is able to at least subdue his wildness. Now, he's banking on the treasure healing him. I'm thinking he's just a sailor.

Ooh he sounds like a very interesting character! What kind of werecreature is he?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 04:36 PM

Pegasus

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:
Ooh he sounds like a very interesting character! What kind of werecreature is he?
That's currently undecided. I don't want him to be a -wolf, yet still a mammal, I know that much.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us