Wolf Play : Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | Discussion
Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
03:23:10 Anubis, Samael
Bloody hell thats the second one that fleed XD

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Caeruleum
03:18:06 Cae, Blue
I miss my old spooky names, not gonna lie, and yet i refuse to use the same one twice :')
 Pack of Mist
03:16:23 Mistclaw
Oh ok, didn't know if it did anything else lol
 Everlasting Torment
03:15:38 Anubis, Samael
Is anyone else's wp lagging
 Feiella
03:14:55 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Mist
Fire all around as you explore
 Pack of Mist
03:14:10 Mistclaw
What does it mean for the event when the weather is "brimstone"?
 Feiella
03:13:48 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Never said I wouldn't change my nickname
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:26 Anubis, Samael
Same it's spooky enough XD
 Feiella
03:11:53 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
I'm keeping my name
 Caeruleum
02:55:30 Cae, Blue
Hm. To do october spooky name change or nah?
 Goddess Juno
02:44:08 Juno (he/they)
anubis: yeah I have too
 Transcendence
02:33:28 free palestine
Ah heck, roleplay gives me pain
 Transcendence
02:29:29 free palestine
Wondering*
 Transcendence
02:29:12 free palestine
Wdonering if i should replace the den art with horror oc art aaa
 Everlasting Torment
01:59:14 Anubis, Samael
Oh ok I though it was just me all good
 starmutt
01:58:24 marsh | they/it
yeah its been a bug for a while lol
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:59 Anubis, Samael
Is anyone else getting the explore bug when there's an event crecher is different on the tile but it's the words for the gwyn ap nudd
 Magnus Bane
01:45:05 Mag/Maggy
Heyo
 Transcendence
01:35:52 free palestine
Old*
 Transcendence
01:35:41 free palestine
I brought back the old horror horse oc palette in HEE

But its so 9ld it might have bugs 🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Wolverine : +4
Badger : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   40 

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 08:36 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh god- I am scared because those are names I dont even recognize

yeah those are some great sources and there are a lot of good scholarly articles I have to find that were pretty concise and helpful. before the diagnosis just depends on how aware you want Euthymenes to be

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 08:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh
Viar is one of Adapa's and then Hesiodos is one of mine. He's a higher up in the arena, right under Damasos and Euthymenes and equal to Nikomedes.
-
Ooo, do share when you find them lol
Not very- I'm sure he's noticed some stuff but like, he's usually busy? And that's especially true in TAVA which is also where it matters most since he's a MC lol
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 08:52 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

oh. wonderful. haha not at all worried about what that entails.

hmm he probably would exhibit traits similar to that of depression and anxiety but have brain fog, amniesia, and probably would feel some inherent distress when regaining control that is associated with the disorder. if he has gone this long without treatment, then he could have adapted to these feelings overtime or they could have gotten worse and lead to an increase in suicidal idealization.

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:01 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's fucking hilarious to me, yes, they're definitely not siblings, they're dating (kinda), lmaoooo

Determined_Wolf said:

ohhh woah I missed a lot-

Okay first of all, probably Sterling because Mai needs someone stern, able to pick up on subtle social cues, and someone who will be able to deal with her resistance to therapy and general deflective nature. Plus, she doesnt really have any issues with eating like Cal, it is mostly just her disorder, substances, and general demeanor that need to be addressed

also love all the photos! except uh... I um... I I don't know why but I thought Sol and Kano were siblings not exes and for a second I was somewhat mortified

also who is Reiss

Also, yay, more DID info/discussion!
DID and OSDD have been some of my major psychology related hyperfixation (and I've got a lot of those, hence my hopeful career path of being a mental health psychologist), lol, so I love to see educated people talking about it. You guys are fucking awesome <3

Edited at March 5, 2024 09:02 PM by Lost Memories
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:03 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah...
-
Ooo, okay, okay. This helps a lot.
In TAVA he's 16 and they (Damasos, Hesiodos, Nikomedes and Euthymenes) have only been in control of the arena for about a month.
In AFCS, he's 33.
And in this- He's around 40-42, not completely sure yet, that more depends on Iezekiel.
For AFCS and this one, he's more adapted to the feelings as time goes on. Mostly because he's kind of used to having to adapt to stuff. Plus he is very busy, he doesn't have the time to be dealing with all that- Mostly, at least. (not busy as in plotwise, busy as in just his life is busy and he is definitely the type to totally ignore any/all problems that would interfere lol)
I think mostly though, I'm not sure how I want to write his posts in TAVA- It's so hard to find stuff for anything like that ;-;
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Psychology just in general is like- A huge hyperfixation for me. I love psychology and learning about psychology-
Cinema Therapy is one of my favorite YouTube channels ever, totally recommend checking them out

Lost Memories said:
That's fucking hilarious to me, yes, they're definitely not siblings, they're dating (kinda), lmaoooo

Determined_Wolf said:

ohhh woah I missed a lot-

Okay first of all, probably Sterling because Mai needs someone stern, able to pick up on subtle social cues, and someone who will be able to deal with her resistance to therapy and general deflective nature. Plus, she doesnt really have any issues with eating like Cal, it is mostly just her disorder, substances, and general demeanor that need to be addressed

also love all the photos! except uh... I um... I I don't know why but I thought Sol and Kano were siblings not exes and for a second I was somewhat mortified

also who is Reiss

Also, yay, more DID info/discussion!
DID and OSDD have been some of my major psychology related hyperfixation (and I've got a lot of those, hence my hopeful career path of being a mental health psychologist), lol, so I love to see educated people talking about it. You guys are fucking awesome <3

Edited at March 5, 2024 09:05 PM by Overthink101
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:10 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
okay thank GOD!

yayyy! glad you also like the subject! you probably know a lot more about it than me but I am so excited to talk about it with others!!! :D

Yeaaah and it is hard to find how to appropriately write characters with DID because most shows and movies write them as very stereotypical and 1 dimensional despite their multiple personalities. i think the moon knight comics do a good job at representing DID but even some of the comics were not exactly the best with framing and whatnot...

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:12 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cinema Therapy is my comfort channel <3
Psychology is so cool but my energy and passion for the subject has been really drained lately just for how depressing the topic of my year long project is.

Overthink101 said:
Psychology just in general is like- A huge hyperfixation for me. I love psychology and learning about psychology-
Cinema Therapy is one of my favorite YouTube channels ever, totally recommend checking them out
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:23 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I wouldn't say I know more about it than you do- I mean, it's been part of your year long project so probably not?
-
Yeah, especially with text-based and no pictures. And my writing style in general. I want to do it right but like... There's so much and my writing style is very thought-centric? Like, very much inner musings. And I'm not completely sure how to approach switching in my writing yet. I think that's the hardest bit. I'm not sure if I want to just not have him post whenever someone else is in front and just like, you know, his actions and everything is still part of everyone else's posts. The only issue there is any scene where thete isn't anyone else. And, again, my posts are very inner musings and I really want to explore each headmate and whatnot and like- Ughhhh, so much to think over.
The other option is that I just switch names whenever he switches. Which might be best but like... I really like for readers to be just as disoriented as my characters and we wouldn't get that as much if I did it like that.
Way too much to think over, haha-
-
Cinema Therapy is so cool and I am so glad you also love their channel haha-
Definitely fair though. Mental health in general can be pretty depressing. I tend to get more interested the more depressing it is though- I'm a weird person oop
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 09:37 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
yeah but my project is specifically on how media romanticizes or idealizes mental illnesses and disorders and DID is just a small part of my project

hmm well, something I have started trying to do is not doing whatever is the the literal things that are happening. if my character is in their head or dreaming, the way they see the world is different and reflects their mood or overall character. maybe if you want to explore each head mate, you can have some symbolic sort of representation of Euthymenes being asleep while the other alters are doing something and it can be really trippy but provide an insight on the unseen characters before transitioning back to reality where Euthymenes is back in control and leaving Euthymenes to piece together what happened and leaving the reader trying to interpret the trippy sequence and what Euthymenes manages to find. phew that was a lot to write and sorry if this was bad brainstorming but yeah-

yeah, I am glad I found them a while back because their videos are always fun. althooough I am starting to think you are a sadist lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    25    26    27    28    29   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us