Katy
oooh she is super pretty :0
 distant-screams
04:38:42 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
no sv's but i found a pretty red merle gal :p she'll be my CP dump for a while
 Arachne
04:38:12 Ara/Kat
🦋Hecate ³ cowers as 🍓Caecius ⁴ scowls at them.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Angry
be nice to your mother >:/
 distant-screams
04:35:59 katy | beetle
ugh, once again i've ran out of wolves to give dominance to >.>

time to see if there's a spare SV on the market lmao
 mummified
04:35:08 
@amy
i was wondering why she kept missing lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
Well she was up against my LW nimble foot wolf XD
She did win so good on her
 mummified
04:28:01 
@amy
thanks u too! lol my poor girl whiffed so many times lol.
 ZEFHYR
04:26:28 
Howling to the Moon my frustratio with not being able to purchase things in the market under gear or decor with mushrooms like you are supposed to be able to do
 Amygdala
04:25:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
No problem XD

Also good games ;)
 mummified
04:21:36 
@amy
ahh im just unlucky then rip. thank youu! :)
 Arachne
04:20:46 Ara/Kat
i saw la lloroma in forest
 ZEFHYR
04:20:45 
I got a message from someone that actually says for me to fix the code! come on, already!
 Amygdala
04:19:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I saw her both in forest and jungle
 ZEFHYR
04:19:24 
it is still not working in barter, to purchase items with mushrooms. blah.
 mummified
04:19:20 
@amy
i havent seen her at all in the forest for like 8 levels rip
 Amygdala
04:18:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I am pretty sure in all of them
 mummified
04:17:13 
anyone know what biome la llrona spawns?
 Creeping Death
04:11:24 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
yes I hope for me as well. I think im just feeling nausea because of something I ate or having too much caffeine yesterday, well i know the caffeine didnt help. But if im still feeling sick today then it might be like something else...
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyone up for pvp?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Bobcat : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   40 

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 06:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And- Oh- Right, you don't know who Reiss is.
Technically neither of you have met Reiss.
Uhm.
It's fun.
Forgot I didn't tell you about all of it though lol
You want the lore?
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 06:41 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

wow I see how it is- make the other indecisive person make the decision for you without realizing it. damn I need to use this strategy now lol

You guys can get started whenever, I just won't be able to post right away because I am really busy until Monday-

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 06:41 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
yes. lore lore lore lore!!!

Overthink101 said:
And- Oh- Right, you don't know who Reiss is.
Technically neither of you have met Reiss.
Uhm.
It's fun.
Forgot I didn't tell you about all of it though lol
You want the lore?

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 06:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I mean, character sheets would still have to be done, and they're quite detailed soooo... Yeah. No worries on being busy until Monday.
-
Ready for the lore???
Okay, so...
Ahem.
I was trying to figure out what to do for my third character here and some friends of mine recommended trying to create someone with DID.
So I said 'Maybe, that'd be a lot work. I'd have to do a lot of research.'
At which point, I then started to do that research.
While doing this research, I uh... I realized something.
I realized that based off the research I had done thus far, and based off of how I write one of my characters... I already have a character that has DID.
The character in question? Euthymenes.
Somehow I hadn't even realized it. This realization was a few weeks ago, I think.
So then I had to start doing a ton more research and began to flesh out the system since I actually knew.
Long story short?
Reiss is part of the system.
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 07:07 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Thank you for understanding :')

oooo that's so neat! I never knew he had DID and I think that's really cool that you're deciding to do this

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 07:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Of course- Besides, I also want to get The Accidental Villain Alliances RP up soon too. Which is going to be a RP with Adapa haha-
-
Well, to be fair, you haven't really ever seen how I write Euthymenes anyways lol
It's a lot. I've had to do so much research. There's so much going on. It's forcing me to fully flesh out the backstory for the Theophrons (Damasos and Euthymenes) and ugh
I knew it was sad and dark and grim but- I forgot just how sad, dark, and grim it was...
Truly, my status as angst deity shall never be questioned.
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 07:18 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

oooo tell me more!

That's true- I've only ever seen brief mentions of him in side stories or flashbacks

Well hey! If you need info on DID, I have been doing a year long research project and DID has been apart of that and I can tell you what I've learned

haha the angst deity never dies

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 07:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So, uh, it's based kind of on a different RP we're doing called Aim For Catching Sparks. Only it takes place in an alternate universe, basically, and follows the 'antagonists' of AFCS instead.
The timeline is also screwed around so that the ages align a bit better haha-
So Viar and his gang, Amar, and the arena higher ups (Damasos, Hesiodos, Nikomedes, and Euthymenes) are the focus. And we're following them, and redemption is much more likely haha- Mostly because they all end up teaming up to help each other out and suddenly redemption accidentally happens lol
-
I will take all the information you can give haha-
Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 07:54 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love how the plot is essentially "focus on the bad guys coming together to-- oops, now they are a found family and-- oh no! they are accidentally redeming themselves!" its wonderful and I am absolutely here for it.

(yayyy) okay so, just to start with the basics, DID is not like how a lot of TikTokers or movie directors picture it as. no duh. in reality, it's like any disorder: more of a spectrum than anything with everyone experiencing it differently. while some people have a headspace and are aware of their alters, some people (who are unaware of their DID or at least dont have a "headspace" where all the alters not fronting are present) can experience extremely anxious feelings, confusion, brain fog, disorientation, and more after switching without their information or awareness. like, imagine going to bed and then waking up standing infront of your mirror in new clothes and the feeling of having cried a lot and still feeling really upset. imagine the amount of confusion, distress, and discomfort that could come from that even if you knew of your disorder or were able to communicate with others. I have a friend who is a system and after speaking to the "protector" role (or the nickname many systems assign for the alter who often fronts in the face of severe stress or trauma) it is extremely taxing for them to usually be burdened with taking care of the system's body after events even during the midst of a mental breakdown. anyways, this is just a little taste that i actually really wanted to rant about after having to write a fifteen minute episode on this.

Fenrir x Socrates x Adapa | DiscussionMarch 5, 2024 08:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, same, it's greatness. Apparently the hardest ones to redeem are Viar and Hesiodos haha...
-
Oooo- Love that information. I get a ton of stuff from DissociaDID, Cinema Therapy, Pluralpedia, and random other sources (whether it be health sites or systems answering questions on Quora/elsewhere)
So- Yeah- I've been reading a lot of stuff and especially with me having to flesh out the system I've been learning a ton.
The worst part, I think, is that I haven't been able to find a lot on DID for before the diagnosis. Since you better bet Euthymenes and that system aren't diagnosed in any of the RPs.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us