Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again
 Ghost Queen
02:50:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww bye engi
 Enigma
02:50:04 
Alright that's enough for me I'm logging out
 Ghost Queen
02:49:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig it sounds intresting but im not sure
 Enigma
02:47:23 
@Ghost
Since Persephone's taken, I suggest Eurydice. It's giving ghostly with a taste of tragedy
 Ghost Queen
02:46:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ugh i need a death like pack name
 mission goofy
02:45:15 
i. computer are you serious i typed sob to get the emoji why did you put it in my message as well
 Ghost Queen
02:45:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
true i might just use it XD as long as it doesnt stuff up my alpahs and betas
 Enigma
02:44:39 
In my opinion you've got nothing to lose. Except dominance lol your dominance can only decrease if you use the staggering

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:16 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am working on Morwenna's backstory.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:18 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
From what I've seen I'm pretty sure yeah!! :) There's a list on page 15 of all the characters so far and their roles

Oh yeah wait I should probably update that
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:21 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Post has been updated!!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:27 PM

sleepless nights

Neutral

Give Award
awesome! I'm thinking about a semi-androgynous character. She/they? He/they? They/them? I dunno. Not really sure about their appearance so far, but here's a rough draft of a personality. Tell me what you guys think, and if this would fit:
  • Off-beat kinda personality. Kinda awkward, still pretty loudly spoken. Picks up on social cues perfectly, just misinterprets what they actually mean.
  • A romantic character. Not just in terms of relationships, but romantic about the beautiful world around them. Passionate about the arts and culture of people. This doesn't really stop them from robbing the next ship they pass, however, but they will sure appreciate the craftsmanship of the vehicle
  • Smart-minded about what they do. They are not meticulous whatsoever, which is a huge negative. For example: they craft a plan to get this one beautiful treasure that's being stowed by a distant land. The plan is perfect, absolutely flawless, until they get there and realize how much they didn't plan out. Well, this character is quick-minded and fast on their feet, and manages to save the day, despite how much they weren't prepared.
  • Can seem really scatterbrained because of how unprepared they are, and also their generally silly personality. This does not mean they are not fit for the job, they really are, you just have to sit back and let them do the work without assuming first
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:32 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

sleepless nights said:
awesome! I'm thinking about a semi-androgynous character. She/they? He/they? They/them? I dunno. Not really sure about their appearance so far, but here's a rough draft of a personality. Tell me what you guys think, and if this would fit:
  • Off-beat kinda personality. Kinda awkward, still pretty loudly spoken. Picks up on social cues perfectly, just misinterprets what they actually mean.
  • A romantic character. Not just in terms of relationships, but romantic about the beautiful world around them. Passionate about the arts and culture of people. This doesn't really stop them from robbing the next ship they pass, however, but they will sure appreciate the craftsmanship of the vehicle
  • Smart-minded about what they do. They are not meticulous whatsoever, which is a huge negative. For example: they craft a plan to get this one beautiful treasure that's being stowed by a distant land. The plan is perfect, absolutely flawless, until they get there and realize how much they didn't plan out. Well, this character is quick-minded and fast on their feet, and manages to save the day, despite how much they weren't prepared.
  • Can seem really scatterbrained because of how unprepared they are, and also their generally silly personality. This does not mean they are not fit for the job, they really are, you just have to sit back and let them do the work without assuming first

Oooooh yeah sounds good!! Really good ideas for a character!! I love how diverse the personalities of our crew are, a very nice collection of silly goofy guys 😌
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:45 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I hate being stuck on names. :/
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:46 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I feel that lmaoo, my search history is filled with baby name websites from my struggles 😭
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:51 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Same! XD
I'm trying my hand at forming my own name for once, though I have no idea where ta start-
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 07:51 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I only have Morwenna but I'm trying to find a strange last name.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 08:38 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Morwenna,24, Witch

Backstory:

Born by the sea on the shores on a secluded island called Deizoma. It was off the coast of the mainland from the humans of royals and others. The islanders would only go inland for emergencies or needed supplies. Morwenna, a witch that lived on the island that focused on practicing their magic in peace.

Her coven focused on certain magic that Morwenna did as well. Morwenna only had to focus on her abilities and her education of the role that she would take part in her coven. Most of her childhood was playing in the sand,collecting seashells, and trying to jump waves that lapped against the shore. Her father was a sailor on a ship that looked for loner witches or wizards. He hunted the great creatures in the sea and was rarely home on the land. Morwenna had little to no connection with her father. Though the only thing she valued and strived to earn was his respect. Her mother was a teacher to the children that would help with spells and the way of the sea. Her mother was her best friend and her home.

Morwenna was the coven’s entertainer and was valued by her compassion,but her fierce nature. Morwenna often played folk music or at sea lullabies to the children.

Morwenna focused on magic from spell book to expression. Though other abilities of telekinesis and elemental at times and some more (In sign ups)

Morwenna was recognized for a lot of things growing up, from her abilities and her happy and go nature with others.

Until it all changed……

On a late night as the sun was resting on the horizon kissing the ocean. The humans came.. Morwenna, 15, was in the village singing lullabies to the children and telling the myths of the old. The smell of smoke and ash filled the hut. The piercing screams of men,women, and children were everywhere from the violence. Witches were illegal or witchcraft was seen as representing hatred.

Morwenna barely fled alive and she used her magic for the first time for defensive measures and offensive measures. She used the ocean as her weapon and other powers to wreck havoc on the humans.

With a few others that survived her and a couple older people that destroyed the mob. They collectively agreed to disband the Coven and never utter the horrors of the night.

Little did Morwenna know her actions had consequences, that night marked a bounty on her head that could make wealthy for life and generations to come. Her nickname “Wiccan of The Ocean and Death” or “The Siren of Vengeance”, her bounty has made her live low and become a foe to those around. Hatred of human kind for what they did to her people and most of all,her. She was turned into a murderous witch that seeker vengeance and full of wrath.

Morwenna (6) found “The White Tide” from trying to steal some food and supplies from them. She was caught and she easily fought them off with her powers until her energy was no longer there. Her long efforts of being alone and on the verge of starvation led her to collapsing in her defense against her thievery of the unknown pirates. Soon after her long coma of a week, she was pleading to join the band of pirates with her magic and kill of fighting and magic. She would be their offensive weapon for their protection. She needed their protection from the bounty hunters that wanted the prize on her head.

Morwenna does not care for the treasure and welcomes the adventure. She is finding herself in her old ways as she has been settled on the white tide for 6 years back to her singing her folk songs and playing with her magic for good. Her ways of carrying a tune and playing cards. She jokes around and plays while they search for their precious treasure. She is here to be close to her home, the ocean”. A bright blonde woman that will fight on command, but rather sing and dance on the ship deck. Or read her spell book helping the captain if her powers are needed.

Personality Traits:

Compassionate, Comedic, Laidback, Resourceful, Ambivert, Witty, Trust Issues, Underdog, ride or die, sticks up for others, weakness:Children

(iffy did this on my phone)

Edited at July 14, 2024 08:40 PM by Nirvana_Sky

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us