Wolf Play : Silkie x Edling | Discussion
Chatbox
 technoblade
03:20:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I believe you can reach it. I never PvPed cause of the whole betting and having to heal my wolves thing. Just seemed like a money sink
 Blue Wolves
03:20:03 Da ba dee
Name?
-WP Click-
 Ámor
03:19:56 On haitus
@Techno
They pvped me alot and it was very fun and intense, we both won at different times
 Magnus Bane
03:19:23 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Ámor
03:19:16 On haitus
@Sts
Huh rules?
 technoblade
03:19:07 Lil Techy | Techno
emmet

I wish I was arounf during the time they were active in PvPs to see how it was
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"
 \\ Akari Ahava //
03:18:43 
Is anyone else having trouble playing with their wolves after exploring?
 Amygdala
03:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
True...we don't speak about all the loses XD

I hope i can be the top pvp pack one day...i am still far off
 Continental Wolves
03:18:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I remember my first win against Dire *^*
I miss the PvP's against them
 kycantina
03:18:03 ky but it's spooky
Cae, I'd think between like level 5 and 10 since there's fewer prey options the game could spawn?

Amy, I was having too good a day, the universe had to take me down a peg
 Amygdala
03:17:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Shush...don't tell others my secret lmao

Goddam...i miss leo though. It's his fauld for proposing a competition to see who can get the most wins in a week lmao
(I can be very competitive)
 Ámor
03:17:22 On haitus
Dire and I used to Pvp all the time and there was a time my chimmie kept beating one of theirs
 technoblade
03:17:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

at least they aren't recorded though
 Ámor
03:16:57 On haitus
I bred this gal *^*
-WP Click-
 technoblade
03:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I strive to be that good
 Amygdala
03:16:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Belive it or not i have atleast twice as much loses :')
 technoblade
03:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Not that I know of, i just come across a lot after a while.
 Continental Wolves
03:16:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Because Dire is the PvP god
 Caeruleum
03:15:47 Cae, Blue
is there such a thing as best level for amaroks? :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 12:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I definitely agree, and because Rhen is, in a sense, greater than Jagerha, they are bold enough to send an assassin in right under their noses. Let me know more about Rhen so I'll be able to add it all in. I'm eager to see it. :))
-
The laws, yes, those can definitely be implemented, but it'd be fun to have more "intricate, spicy" laws. BUT I figure we can just do what we want with that in the actual rp. Oh, and we should also discuss the preferred attire for both kingdoms. I think Jagerha would be a huge fan of jeweled suits and gowns. Gowns with multiple layers on them too.
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 01:23 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Oh yes, they are a bold people I believe. Hendrix will be living proof lol. After this post, I'll post all of Rhen's information with you, or at least what I have for now, I might add stuff here and there later.^^

True.. I have a few laws covered with Rhen, though we can also play it by ear and add spicier things in later too. Oh yes, I think I covered attire in my information for Rhen, or at least covered the basics. That sounds perfect for Jagerha too by the way, they'll be the more lavish kingdom of the two for sure.

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 01:34 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~Rhen~

Geography:

Rhen is a kingdom placed in a lush forest setting, at the lower base of a smaller mountain range. although the overall territory of Rhen is remarkably vast. The kingdom has been growing rapidly over the past few decades, although they have always been rightfully their own superpower since the kingdom's original founding. There’s a larger area of plains to the west of the kingdom, otherwise it’s littered with a sparse array of vibrantly colored trees that change with the seasons. Rivers, lakes, and small streams are abundant within Rhen, easily making it a place for fertile crops and casual fishing while still having an abundance of water for the people, animals, and other uses the kingdom requires water for. The palace of Rhen itself is located at the northernmost of the territory, just before the mountains begin to ascend upwards. (I might add season specifications later, but this should be fine for now).

People:

The people of Rhen all bear a similar complexion; that being lightly tanned. They are a people that frequent the outdoors, so they always appear a bit sun kissed in the spring and summer, with them fairing a bit lighter in the winter. The royal family, nobles, and higher class in general mostly reside in Daley. The working and lower class live throughout the kingdom, with the highest concentrations of people being in the center of the kingdom, and the outskirts. Farmlands are more along the outskirts of the territory, while market towns and housing communities fair closer inland. Daley itself is the city known for its congregation of market goers and vendors. The market season is most active in spring through fall, with a variety of goods and services being offered. The general people of Rhen typically wear lighter clothing that are in a variety of brighter colors. Women typically wear simple dresses and shawls, with higher class women having typically extravagant corsets paired with skirts that have various embroideries. Men of working or lower class typically wear lightweight collared shirts and simple trousers. Higher class men usually sport various waistcoats and vests, and better tailored trousers. Royalty is an exception of course, the more lavish the better. For knights, on duty they typically sport sturdy yet lightweight silver and red armor, though usually never helmets. Their chest plates are engraved with the kingdom's symbol; that of a two headed dragon, one black and one white.

Economy/Political Structure:

Rhen is known for its vastly large economic independence. They provide much of what they use and craft. Though, as a more working and warrior based kingdom, they primarily fancy themselves with quality crops and goods, as well as well crafted weapons and armor. Natural resources are things that are a plethora to Rhen, and trade with most others usually involves things such as precious materials that Rhen may lack, but overall, Rhen is not economically reliant on anyone. Politically, the King and Queen’s words are law. There is a high table of nobles that discuss and provide suggestions on certain laws and decisions, but overall they only have the power of suggestion. The King and Queen's child(ren), in Rhen there are two princes, oversee both the prison system and external trade affairs. In the five major cities of Rhen, there is a noble man, or woman, appointed to oversee the cities running smoothly, taxes being collected rightfully, and making sure the function of the kingdom is otherwise sound. Rhen’s military is segregated into three forms; knights of the first order, general knights, and civil enforcers. The knights of the first order are the highest trained and most skilled combatants in the land. It’s a smaller force, but they are their own lethal and utterly fierce army that have been training since their early years. A single knight by themself is their own force to be reckoned with due to their array of skills; combat, stealth, intelligence, and incredible observation skills are just a few advantages they have up their sleeves. Typically they serve and dwell around Daley to be at the disposal of the royal family, and are the ones to accompany anyone outside of the kingdom. General knights are the military's backbone, and while not as specially equipped as the first order, they are fierce defenders of their kingdom. These knights are most often placed around the kingdom's borders. Civil enforcers are basically the kingdom's police force. They ensure civil matters are handled properly, handle domestic altercations, enforce laws, and generally serve the people while still reporting to their superiors.

Laws:

Above all else, thieves are looked upon as the greatest sinners in Rhen. Punishment usually amounts to the loss of a ‘wicked’ hand. Murder has various punishments; stoning, hanging, burning, beheading, etc. It depends on the severity of the murder. Lying about things such as citizenship and taxes amount to 10 years in prison, with an additional 5 years of hard labor. Treason ends in either execution or exile, though most often execution. Infidelity usually results in the loss of an eye due to the ‘eye’ deceiving the individual. For most other crimes, public shaming is the punishment, followed by various prison terms depending on the crime itself. The law is most lenient with children, deeply poverty stricken individuals, and the elderly.

Edited at July 17, 2022 02:03 AM by Edling
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 09:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing. :0 Alright, I've copied everything into the section. Would you mind pinning that post by the way? The one where I have things sectioned out.
-
And now that we're onto lore, I really like what you said about religions and stuff. Maybe we can also have some lore relating to their marriage. We should definitely have some stuff about wars too. Oh, and curses. Like "If a marriage consummation is uncompleted, your firstborn will destroy the kingdom." lol, but of course not as exaggerated. As for myth and fantasy, perhaps theres something that can be obtained, lets say "a dragons tongue" something very powerful and useful that can light people on fire with just a word. No one knows what it looks like but theres a rumor that it might be buried within Jagerha.

Edited at July 17, 2022 09:48 AM by Silkie
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 03:23 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Yep, got it pinned!^^

Hm, for religions we can maybe have 3 main types. One that revolves around the worship of many gods (maybe the primary religion among kingdoms?), a secondary but up and coming religion based around one deity, and then atheism. I feel like atheism might be frowned upon in kingdoms that pick up or have a dominant religion, but we can sort that out together.

Yes, I love that curse XD. Hm, lore for the marriage, and other curses... I can't say I have many ideas right now, but I'll circle back to that. As for wars, I love that idea! Maybe Rhen and Jagerha were feuding kingdoms decades before, but as they each started growing respectively larger, and with Rhen taking on a more independent structure, maybe they mutually decided to keep the peace? I'm sure they would still have their issues with one another if that's the case, which would be bigger incentive for Rhen to be sending in their assassin. We could also have neighboring, or more distant, kingdoms that could cause issues later, or we could decide any potential issues now.

I love the dragon tongue idea! Like how Rhen has their kingdom's symbol as the two headed dragon, I think myths and fantasies may also revolve around which each individual kingdom holds sacred. Creatures, or even deities if we have a religion with multiple gods and goddesses, that revolve around nature, work, and war would probably be sacred to Rhen. For example, the dragon being regarded as a fierce protector. So even the "dragon's tongue" could be something Rhen low key desires to have.

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, got it. 3 main types of religions, and I like how the Rhen and Jagerha fued is deeper than people think. And we can think of myths and fantasies later/whenever we want. I'm definitely all for another imposing party, maybe a nation or another kingdom? Either option would have its own interesting perks.
-
Since we more or less have everything down, I think we can start the rp. ;) If you don't mind, I'd like to post first as well.

Edited at July 17, 2022 03:50 PM by Silkie
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 04:08 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Alrighty then, I'm good with everything we have so far. An imposing nation I imagine would be fairly threatening, or even a big enough kingdom. Either option like you said would have its perks, so I think that'll be fun to throw in later.

Yes, we can definitely start! And yeah, go for the starter, I don't mind at all.^^

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 06:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
What do you think their dynamic will be like? >,> I'm guessing Idara trying to boss him around and Hendrix is just like ".....Its sad that you think you can get away with this."
Lol
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 07:31 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
I think that sums up a good chunk of the dynamic XD

I imagine Hendrix being highly condescending if she tried bossing him around, or more so mocking Idara, but always with a smile. "Aw, you think you can boss me around? Cute."

Plus, since Idara doesn't handle flat out rejection well... I think Hendrix will end up being quite the pain in her ass lol. In more ways than one, but I can see Idara easily being a pain to him too XD

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 18, 2022 12:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nooo, lmao x0 Its spot on. Here, Idara is all like, "Ew, a knight" and then when she sees him she'll be like "...a knight." And then Hendrix just flat out rejects her superifical self and her world comes crashing down. I can totally see her trying to make his life a living hell afterwards just to save some face.
-
I've also came up with "Ulycta" , a goddess that the people of Jagerha worship, and her mate, "Yunkahn." A pair of childless lovers who rule the realm of flight, if that makes sense. So the people of Jagerha are obsessed with anything that flies, probably including insects. >.>, and will be all like "Ulycta has sent that bird to tell us goodluck" or something like that.

Edited at July 18, 2022 12:37 AM by Silkie

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us