Wolf Play : Help a Chuunibyou || Discussion
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-
 kycantina
05:27:22 ky but it's spooky
Cae, aw thank you <3 I've thought about bringing him back once he eventually goes but there's other customs in my backlog that deserve to exist too, we shall see :))
 Caeruleum
05:27:18 Cae, Blue
LOL good night ky
 Zeraphia
05:27:14 Spooky Vah
Enigma

This one? -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley's no-fucks-given i-am-apathetic-as-shit attitude would have provided an A+++ dynamic for the group, but alas. the resident bitch-ass immortal bastard has like 99% of his vibes, so Fin sadly had to be yeet.

Sasha is going to boss Aries around like you wouldn't believe.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
also guys if y'all wanna make your characters x10 more OP than they already are, feel free to. you can even make 'em all the more OP as the RP progresses because they'll be getting more power and learning new shit, so yeah.

because i have a kid who can kill everything and a man who is extremely immortal, so. like. yeah. we do unbalanced characters in this RP.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, Fin is a fun one to have and I get that. Honestly, I'm not even that good at writing him yet because I can't go in depth with his thoughts given the most thoughts he has is how to murder people, how to manipulate people, and what weaknesses people have. I can't talk about his emotions, just future plans. One fun piece of trivia about him is that his ability was actually supposed to also have the con of making him unable to see any color except for the color of the anklet/bracelet he wears. Everything else would just be gray. I hadn't been sure if I should add it or not though, so I ended up not adding it.
-
I am already expecting Sasha to do so, no worries. Aries will probably listen, for the most part. He has no qualms with her, as of the start and thus his loyalty shall prove useful to the twelve year old god.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ah man, you shouldn't have told this to the one who can legit regenerate an entire neck if given enough time. Aries is totally going to develop more power as it goes on, let's go! Total 'God of War' vibe going to be coming from him eventually! He shall be unstoppable! Other than his multitude of problems, of course.

LifeisnotUwU said:
also guys if y'all wanna make your characters x10 more OP than they already are, feel free to. you can even make 'em all the more OP as the RP progresses because they'll be getting more power and learning new shit, so yeah.

because i have a kid who can kill everything and a man who is extremely immortal, so. like. yeah. we do unbalanced characters in this RP.

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:32 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

LifeisnotUwU said:

kage's fire is only going to get more controllable and more hot as time goes on, so. you know i'm going to take advantage of this, LMAO.

Overthink101 said:
Yeah, Fin is a fun one to have and I get that. Honestly, I'm not even that good at writing him yet because I can't go in depth with his thoughts given the most thoughts he has is how to murder people, how to manipulate people, and what weaknesses people have. I can't talk about his emotions, just future plans. One fun piece of trivia about him is that his ability was actually supposed to also have the con of making him unable to see any color except for the color of the anklet/bracelet he wears. Everything else would just be gray. I hadn't been sure if I should add it or not though, so I ended up not adding it.
-
I am already expecting Sasha to do so, no worries. Aries will probably listen, for the most part. He has no qualms with her, as of the start and thus his loyalty shall prove useful to the twelve year old god.

oooh, i really like the colorblind idea, actually! it sounds like it would've been an interesting character thing. generally, the ability was a very cool concept, so it's just another cool thing to add on.

i genuinely really do like aries and what he can be for the group, though. he's one of the most loyal ones and he likes to encourage others so even with the bad social skills i can see him acting as better morale than the actual assigned morale of the party, LMAO. could be fun.

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@overthink
you're making me like Fin's ability more T^T

Aries is probably gonna one of the only ones to be that loyal to her, honestly. that's gonna inflate Sasha's ego.

and, good, we want Aries to be unstoppable :)
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 07:55 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ha, well- If you ever decide Finley could end up working, or have something in mind and just need me to change him up a bit in order to truly make him fit then just let me know. His ability is one of my favorites too.
-
Yes, Aries shall boost the egos and be unstoppable. No one shall be able to mess with the people he cares for and survive. The underground fighter will be great, haha.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 08:16 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm gonna be honest, Finley's ability makes me want to come up with something for Bass, but Bass is already perfect as he is, weirdly evil and all xD

If I were to give him an ability... it'd be something he hated. Like charming people to sleep by singing or something. Or, less copied and more to his liking... having the capability to enter someone's mind and trap them there, without them even knowing he was present. Changing peoples' facial features. Turning things into bone at a touch. Or exposing bones at a touch.

Aries is real cool, though! He seems pretty interesting-

Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 08:18 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ebanon said:

If I were to give him an ability... it'd be something he hated. Like charming people to sleep by singing or something. Or, less copied and more to his liking... having the capability to enter someone's mind and trap them there, without them even knowing he was present. Changing peoples' facial features. Turning things into bone at a touch. Or exposing bones at a touch.

oooooh, bass with something like acid touch? sounds like it could be fun, eheh.
Help a Chuunibyou || DiscussionMay 28, 2022 08:24 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack-

That'd be awesome for the guy xD But I feel like him not having a power makes him more showy on what he does have, like how everyone can easily know he can do as much with no ability as they can all do with theirs-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us