Wolf Play : Red Night | Dicussion
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:22:48 Zombified Breyer
@Poe
I know, I can't believe it. I was also given a Savy Insight.
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    188    189    190    191    192   ..   194 

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 11:23 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yeah, thats understandable with the livestock part. Glad that she has siblings to play with. <3
Kai is mixture of excitable and calm. Some days he's chill and sleeps, while some days he's hyper and does have the tendency to bite while playing. ;-; There's a dog park nearby and he's dog friendly so we allow him to play.

iArema said:
That was a lot of the same issue with my dog, she didn't have any dog buddies and nobody trusted her around the livestock cuz she liked to play ..with her teeth and my dog didn't like her off the leash out of concern that she would wander even though I doubt she'd go near the edges of our property. It was a mood thing with my dad. She's now safely at a new home with doggy bretheren and new animals to meet, I'm happy for her

Tamesis said:
Yeah. We had to do that with our last dog and if crushed us. She had more energy than all of us combined. Our apartment doesn't have that much outdoor spacing for her to run around in.
Luckily, my mom's friend found the perfect home for her and now she has a huge backyard with dog siblings. <3

iArema said:
She wasn't the right fit for my dad, he doesn't like border collies e.e
He needs a lazy dog that looks angry all the time ..cuz thats what he does, I want a happy excitable dog, which happens to be what Collies usually are which is unfortunate but its okay, I'd rather have a good dog than one my dad hates

Tamesis said:
Aww. Sorry that you had to sell your dog. :(

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 11:35 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Asha was hyper all day every day somehow
Asha was Border Collie x Spitz, so she was small and had shepard tendancies. Sheep dogs nip at the ankles of sheep when herding and after a lot of breeding it becomes instinct, so she'd bite our ankles as play which made us trip a lot and a bit of an issue e.e
Asha was also never properly socialized with any animal-- I'm so glad Kai has a place to go, he looks so adorable, what is he? He looks like a thin wrinkly german shepard and I love it

Tamesis said:
Yeah, thats understandable with the livestock part. Glad that she has siblings to play with. <3
Kai is mixture of excitable and calm. Some days he's chill and sleeps, while some days he's hyper and does have the tendency to bite while playing. ;-; There's a dog park nearby and he's dog friendly so we allow him to play.

iArema said:
That was a lot of the same issue with my dog, she didn't have any dog buddies and nobody trusted her around the livestock cuz she liked to play ..with her teeth and my dog didn't like her off the leash out of concern that she would wander even though I doubt she'd go near the edges of our property. It was a mood thing with my dad. She's now safely at a new home with doggy bretheren and new animals to meet, I'm happy for her

Tamesis said:
Yeah. We had to do that with our last dog and if crushed us. She had more energy than all of us combined. Our apartment doesn't have that much outdoor spacing for her to run around in.
Luckily, my mom's friend found the perfect home for her and now she has a huge backyard with dog siblings. <3

iArema said:
She wasn't the right fit for my dad, he doesn't like border collies e.e
He needs a lazy dog that looks angry all the time ..cuz thats what he does, I want a happy excitable dog, which happens to be what Collies usually are which is unfortunate but its okay, I'd rather have a good dog than one my dad hates

Tamesis said:
Aww. Sorry that you had to sell your dog. :(

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ouch. I bet those ankles are sore after each nip. >.> My dog goes straight for the knees and bites/nips at them. Not to mention, his excitable joking. We joke that he's part cat since he'll dig his claws into your skin to hold it still.
Our last dog was partially socialized. So, taking her to the dog park would've been difficult. While Kai is openly friendly, she was more picky when it came to them. Her bond with her siblings was instant from what her new owners said. <3
We really have no clue. The place where we got him from said that he was a Husky mix, then changed it to Shepard mix. However, we're certain that he's a Shepard mix considering his protective nature when it comes to us while inside the home. Including the ears of his and his nature of picking up tricks faster.
iArema said:
Asha was hyper all day every day somehow
Asha was Border Collie x Spitz, so she was small and had shepard tendancies. Sheep dogs nip at the ankles of sheep when herding and after a lot of breeding it becomes instinct, so she'd bite our ankles as play which made us trip a lot and a bit of an issue e.e
Asha was also never properly socialized with any animal-- I'm so glad Kai has a place to go, he looks so adorable, what is he? He looks like a thin wrinkly german shepard and I love it
Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 11:52 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Asha did it for play, and never bit hard enough to break the skin at all- granted I have been wearing pants but she never did it hard enough to hurt through my boots. She always did it for play, she nibbles on hands for attention and she learned really fast, it took me four tries for her to learn In and Out and she sometimes listened to that better than ones she learned when we first got her- which was a year ago

Tamesis said:
Ouch. I bet those ankles are sore after each nip. >.> My dog goes straight for the knees and bites/nips at them. Not to mention, his excitable joking. We joke that he's part cat since he'll dig his claws into your skin to hold it still.
Our last dog was partially socialized. So, taking her to the dog park would've been difficult. While Kai is openly friendly, she was more picky when it came to them. Her bond with her siblings was instant from what her new owners said. <3
We really have no clue. The place where we got him from said that he was a Husky mix, then changed it to Shepard mix. However, we're certain that he's a Shepard mix considering his protective nature when it comes to us while inside the home. Including the ears of his and his nature of picking up tricks faster.
Oh I was right about the shepard then? Lmao
Husky was my second guess with those meaty brown eyes
He looks like he might have some Malinois, pitbull, a hound of somekind and/or possibly chow but I don't know my dogs all too well so take it with a grain of salt
Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 07:35 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

sorry you had to give your puppy up. that must have been super tough even though it was the right decision. I've had herding dogs my whole life and I know just how difficult they can be. If you want to talk or need support, we are all here for you! <3

also, Tammy, your dog is still stealing my heart- that little pup made my rough day better :)

iArema said:
Asha did it for play, and never bit hard enough to break the skin at all- granted I have been wearing pants but she never did it hard enough to hurt through my boots. She always did it for play, she nibbles on hands for attention and she learned really fast, it took me four tries for her to learn In and Out and she sometimes listened to that better than ones she learned when we first got her- which was a year ago

Tamesis said:
Oh I was right about the shepard then? Lmao
Husky was my second guess with those meaty brown eyes
He looks like he might have some Malinois, pitbull, a hound of somekind and/or possibly chow but I don't know my dogs all too well so take it with a grain of salt

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 09:02 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
I love herding dogs which is the only issue ToT
Its alright, I don't need to talk about it, thank you for offering and being here for me, I appreciate it <3

Determined_Wolf said:

sorry you had to give your puppy up. that must have been super tough even though it was the right decision. I've had herding dogs my whole life and I know just how difficult they can be. If you want to talk or need support, we are all here for you! <3

also, Tammy, your dog is still stealing my heart- that little pup made my rough day better :)

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 09:29 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
herding dogs are amazing so hopefully you can find a relaxed Aussie or something
also, absolutely! always here for you!! <333

iArema said:
Its alright, I don't need to talk about it, thank you for offering and being here for me, I appreciate it <3

Determined_Wolf said:

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 10:02 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Dad has a thing against em after hearing they race around their pen :,>
All farmdogs mostly- sounds like a weird mutt of guard dogs who look angry and have no energy is the next thing on our list

Determined_Wolf said:
herding dogs are amazing so hopefully you can find a relaxed Aussie or something

iArema said:

Determined_Wolf said:

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 10:14 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
aww but they are so sweet! :'(
well hopefully you find a dog who can be energetic with you but lazy with your dad or somewhere in those lines

iArema said:
All farmdogs mostly- sounds like a weird mutt of guard dogs who look angry and have no energy is the next thing on our list

Determined_Wolf said:

iArema said:

Determined_Wolf said:

Red Night | DicussionMay 11, 2023 10:19 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
He has a weird thought process so he probably wants a dumb, slow and lazy dog ..always, he doesn't want an animal to even look like they have energy.
I want a happy dog who could run laps around me, but he would not

Determined_Wolf said:
aww but they are so sweet! :'(
well hopefully you find a dog who can be energetic with you but lazy with your dad or somewhere in those lines

iArema said:

Determined_Wolf said:

iArema said:

Determined_Wolf said:

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    188    189    190    191    192   ..   194 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us