Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 mitzy
04:52:52 bunnie|bat
Purge-
That would be awesome! I would love to see more players!
 SilverMountain
04:52:34 The Naming Empress
Im alive and mad at Michael
(Character)
How dare he steal Sylvannas and Daniels soulD:<
 Purgatory
04:51:55 Purge
Emmet

Same, I crave the gamble of loss in pvp XD

Graves

I wish I could remember the names of all my old friends, everyone changed them so much though loll
 OCCULTIST
04:51:50 Man Lover
Polar,
Definitely! It's so much easier to be more involved in the WP community. Other playerbases are just so BIG
 mitzy
04:51:44 bunnie|bat
I wish more people would see the spark that WP has. But, personally, I could see people leaving due to the repetitive aspects such as exploring or even some of the games. I would love to see new things added one day such as a new territory (granted it would take a long time.)
 Fox
04:51:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
I have tomorrow off hehe
 Sea Coast
04:50:57 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
Your alive!
 Polargeist
04:50:36 Chro (he/him)
Anyways I gotta go sleep now lol, got work tomorrow but I'll see y'all :D
 Fox
04:50:27 FoxFoxFoxFox
This is what has always drawn me back to WP. I like other games, I feel there's a lot to them and there's definitely stuff that WP doesn't have there. But with that comes a massive player base and it's easy to feel lost. WP feels homely
 Aestralis
04:50:19 They/Them Aestra ;P
I consider myself an artist, but I'm only drawing for artfight this month and in my free time. Next month I'll probably be selling avies and banners.
 Purgatory
04:49:52 Purge
Mitzy

Oh that idea is absolute gold, bud. If there was a way to securely and directly donate support to an ad funding I'd do that too. Would love to see WP flourish again
 Fox
04:49:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
A game with 1 admin is usually only able to grow so much at a time. That's a lot of work for one person.

Eve codes, plans the events, commissions us, bug fixes, manages the mods, manages payments, legal stuff etc. it's a lot
 Polargeist
04:49:26 Chro (he/him)
Occultist -
For sure. I feel like WP is a more tight-knit community though, which I like and quite miss in bigger other games :0
 SilverMountain
04:49:25 The Naming Empress
YouTube is great until your trying to watch Mystreet S.6
And theres ads in between the scene changes T^T
 Polargeist
04:48:49 Chro (he/him)
I have over 200 apples to spend on art..
 OCCULTIST
04:48:41 Man Lover
I think the big issue is competition. There are a lot of pet sites, and a lot of them are made by bigger teams and offer more than WP reasonably could. It's pretty cut throat lmao
 Polargeist
04:48:32 Chro (he/him)
Honey -
For sure. I think also since there's less people playing it's less of an appeal for new players to keep playing. But I dunno, it does usually fluctuate a bit and we might just be in a pit right now :D I really wanna see some artists returning here 😤
 Fox
04:48:14 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- that sounds really sweet! It's why I always get annoyed when people say online friends aren't friends. It's bull
 Night Shade
04:47:35 Graves | Chaos
Purge,

I remember that. It's such a shame to return and see less activity like it
 SilentWind
04:47:21 
got a question. Anyone have a fetility figure? A friend of mine is trying to get one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1 ..  168  169  170  171  172  173

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 11:30 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah, I feel like I'd make it a higher literacy and try and be a bit stricter. Maybe I'd also lower how many people are involved.

High Hills Pack said:
I'd love ta see this revamped in the future! I feel like this could definitely be an amazing RP if the right people join.

Crazydayz said:
We might be unable to continue then. Nirvana's characters where too plot important to just ignore or kill off. Also, that's too many characters being killed off plus the ones killed off before. I may reboot this at some stage but I am sorry as I don't think we can continue with so many characters missing. If anybody is interested I may remake it or hand over management. I'll likely end up withdrawing Azalea and Cascade due to all these reasons.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 11:39 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I feel like a mix of all that will work wonderfully. One of the RPs I'm on that has gone in for such a long time has a small group attached ta it as well as a 100-150 minimum on words. That form is nearing 200 pages as well, so it's certainly a great forumla ta follow.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 01:19 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'll let you know for sure if I ever revamp this. For now however, I'm gonna get my new roleplay started up.

High Hills Pack said:
I feel like a mix of all that will work wonderfully. One of the RPs I'm on that has gone in for such a long time has a small group attached ta it as well as a 100-150 minimum on words. That form is nearing 200 pages as well, so it's certainly a great forumla ta follow.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 01:24 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sounds good. I look forward ta it. ^^
And I may check out that new one as well (haven't seen it yet).
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 01:40 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
wow i missed a lot
since some of the characters that are important to Moth and Lycus's stories are leaving, i'm afraid i might have too. i'm not officially leaving yet, unless the we are calling it off
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 01:48 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm personally withdrawing my involvement. This has become too chaotic and stressful for me to manage.

_Moonshadow_ said:
wow i missed a lot
since some of the characters that are important to Moth and Lycus's stories are leaving, i'm afraid i might have too. i'm not officially leaving yet, unless the we are calling it off

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 01:53 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I shall be leaving as well then. It's been fun, y'all. Hope ta see ya around. ^^
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 02:08 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
well, i enjoyed it while it lasted, see ya
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 03:26 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bye guys! Hope to see all of you in the other RPs
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadFebruary 5, 2024 03:31 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Before y'all leave! SInce I already left I feel like as an important role. I shall post the pairings that I had to give everyone closure. This is before people left and died. So.. Love it or hate.
Cascade and Topaz
Skylark and Aspen
Callidora and Mikhail
Mudslide and Katyusha
Moth and Nicklaus
Lycus and Nova
rowan and Enigma

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1 ..  168  169  170  171  172  173

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us