Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Discussion
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
02:29:47 
come one come all hair for two mushrooms
 ZEFHYR
02:29:11 
yeah one item. an error! i have tons of stuff to put in and it would not let me put in anything
 Anxiety
02:29:01 ancient as hell
lmao just let it finish and set up another one, it'll be okay
 ZEFHYR
02:28:35 
embarrassing
 Anxiety
02:28:27 ancient as hell
I see one item in it?
 ZEFHYR
02:27:29 
it would not let me put anything in it!
 ZEFHYR
02:27:06 
"raffle home>manage raffle" is not showing anything about how to withdraw it?
 Anxiety
02:26:17 ancient as hell
you can't cancel them after a certain time.
 ZEFHYR
02:25:52 
someone please tell me how to cancel a raffle?!
 Arachne
02:17:39 Ara/Kat
because how are you affording like 2000 wolves with still 2000 spaces available
 Arachne
02:16:36 Ara/Kat
imagine if celebrities played this game and theyÂ’re those mysterious people who never talk in chat but have thousands of den spaces and wolves
 Magnus Bane
02:08:47 Mag/Maggy
Goodnight
 ZEFHYR
02:05:55 
the raffle i posted is bunk. it will not let me input items. I dont know how to stopit
 Magnus Bane
02:04:33 Mag/Maggy
Wonder if we could suggest a revamp? New bottles and let people design coats like we do for events
 starmutt
02:03:06 marsh | they/it
yeah i feel like crystalline dyes got released in a big batch and went untouched for a long while
 ZEFHYR
02:02:18 
how can i stop a raffle that will not let me put things in!?
 Magnus Bane
02:01:49 Mag/Maggy
Marsh
I love that!!
 starmutt
02:01:04 marsh | they/it
look at cool crystalline dye bottles i made
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
02:00:58 Mag/Maggy
Yes crystalline
 starmutt
02:00:42 marsh | they/it
new crystalline dyes*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Leopard : -2
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    161    162    163    164    165   ..   173 

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 9, 2022 07:51 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Oh, I meant to say earlier, but I figure when the group meets up, it might be fun to see them struggle to get themselves organized. We could probably start some drama over them trying to elect a leader in some attempt to make things less chaotic because they don't know what they're doing, but it'd only end up being worse as they start arguing with one another over who should take the role. They don't have to decide on anything, and if they do, the leader most certainly doesn't have to be good at their job (especially considering it'd be dropped in their lap in a moment's notice), I just think it'd be a funny point of contention.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 9, 2022 08:01 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have no excuse for my inactivity. I was coming here just now to tell someone to yell at me Friday to write a post. I've been busy today, and I will be tommorrow, but I don't got an excuse for not having one before that.

Good points TIAPN XD

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 9, 2022 11:42 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ah, sorry! I've just frankly been stumped about Quill... I mean, I know what he'd do, but I think I've always had a hard time writing with no one to bounce back on-

Also, Pack, that sounds awesome xD

Is there anyone he could possibly interact with? Even if just briefly, or so.

Edited at March 9, 2022 11:42 PM by Ebanon
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 06:24 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I would suggest Argos' character, since they are out and about, and it would be weird to miarculously insert your character into a bathroom
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 06:41 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah, feel free, Ebanon to interact with him.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 07:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hey there, sorry I've been inactive ^^' Lot of things happened at once during these past couple weeks, but everything has calmed down now.

Currently have Ava's post at 700 words *^*

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 10:37 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
I'm going to have my post done a little later- perhaps my character will meet up with another group on the way out or I'll just do one long-ass post in a few days and have her meet up after... Y'know, shake up the dynamic a lil bit.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ooo i like this
i like this very much >v>

ThisIsAPackName said:

Oh, I meant to say earlier, but I figure when the group meets up, it might be fun to see them struggle to get themselves organized. We could probably start some drama over them trying to elect a leader in some attempt to make things less chaotic because they don't know what they're doing, but it'd only end up being worse as they start arguing with one another over who should take the role. They don't have to decide on anything, and if they do, the leader most certainly doesn't have to be good at their job (especially considering it'd be dropped in their lap in a moment's notice), I just think it'd be a funny point of contention.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 02:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kämpa said:
ooo i like this
i like this very much >v>

ThisIsAPackName said:

I mentioned it way earlier--- but maybe at some point later on there can be like, an earthquake, flood or whatever that separates the group into pairs. Just a thought, of course. But I think it'd be interesting to see how everyone's characters would deal with whoever they were paired with.
Also, Aurora's post is almost done, going to post it in a bit---
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 10, 2022 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
1400 words, and Ava hasn't even set the zombie aflame yet... sob.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    161    162    163    164    165   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us