Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Discussion
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
04:24:52 BewareWhoYouTrust
Lovely name suits
-WP Click-
 kycantina
04:24:05 ky but it's spooky
Amy, I swear I better be winning that apple back with how much stress it's caused me
 Everlasting Torment
04:23:43 Anubis, Samael
Questin do fishing rods finsh at ro?
 Amygdala
04:23:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
Lmao...i am not the one to come after you XD

I make mistakes every day
 Everlasting Torment
04:22:21 Anubis, Samael
Sorry howlers XD
 Amygdala
04:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
Bowlers?
 Everlasting Torment
04:21:25 Anubis, Samael
I'd have to finsh my litters before I could worry about wrestling my highest wolves are on 51 hours Xad
 Everlasting Torment
04:20:34 Anubis, Samael
Thank you tor reminding me I think I need some more bowlers
 Amygdala
04:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
I would guess it's ky XD
 Everlasting Torment
04:20:00 Anubis, Samael
Oh no XD
 Blood lust tide
04:19:51 BewareWhoYouTrust
Amy
Nice

Most of mines wolves cover in blood with wired names
 kycantina
04:19:27 ky but it's spooky
Guess who didn't time her wrestling litter right and is now scrambling to buy a cranberry ;-;
 los campesinos!
04:18:43 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Amygdala
04:18:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
-WP Click-

He is pretty...here is my blodd covered boy XD
 Blood lust tide
04:18:09 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Did you taste my blood growls and attacks are you bloodly crazys rump.
 Everlasting Torment
04:18:02 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Salem
04:17:51 Bell
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
04:17:15 BewareWhoYouTrust
Bloody boy
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
04:17:00 Ecifircas
starrywing, private sales are a Premium feature so you'll have to upgrade your account to use it.

It's under the regular sell option for wolves though, once you're upgraded.
 starrywing
04:14:23 Novo/Starry
amy

ohh-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -1
Caiman : +1
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    160    161    162    163    164   ..   173 

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 07:51 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alright, finished with Khufu's half of my post! Just have to get Ataeia's done. @Sir Froggington, mind if I make up something for what happened last night and assume that Jabari's asleep when the EAS starts?

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 07:52 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
working on Cassian's post I promise :D
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i believe after a week or two, i'll have the time to write a response. i'm gonna wait for an opportunity to whack Charlie and Sadie in. probably when the characters are already outside of the airport, hiding somewhere? i shall see.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 6, 2022 05:27 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sounds good TIAPN
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 7, 2022 07:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
zombie apocalypse: exists
Khufu : good morning! :D
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 8, 2022 01:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
khufu really is that "this is fine" dog in that house fire meme.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 8, 2022 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
LMAO

lifeisnotUwU said:
khufu really is that "this is fine" dog in that house fire meme.

Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 9, 2022 01:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hey guys! I plan on doing an activity check on Friday to see who's been keeping up with the rules of the RP ^^

I know some people are waiting on replies while others have already told me about their absences; I just want to make an accurate list of who's currently active and who is planning to be active in the future. (lists help my square brain)

For those of you who are in situations that doesn't allow you to post twice a week feel free to pm me. (You don't need to explain your situation, especially if you feel uncomfortable about it)

For me to know that you're active/still want to continue this RP, pm me. I would prefer any details about times/days of the week you aren't very active, but you don't need to list that if you don't want to :p

By Friday I plan on giving a warning to those who haven't pmed me. If they don't respond to that message, I'll be kicking them from the RP.

Also ~

If you have any subplots or ideas for the RP go ahead and blurt them out. I will be adding them to my own list to help keep the RP staying nice n spicy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I plan on reorganizing the discussion/thread/signups. (this isn't changing the plot or how the zombies function) I noticed that the signup's description of zombies don't have that many answers to the questions that have been asked in discussion, so I'll be altering stuff like that. If you want to help you could create a list of questions that aren't being answered in the signups/etc. :3

I won't be busy per se, but I might be a little late to reply to something in the discussion or in pm :)

Edited at March 9, 2022 01:12 PM by Kämpa
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 9, 2022 01:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kämpa said:

Hey guys! I plan on doing an activity check on Friday to see who's been keeping up with the rules of the RP ^^

I know some people are waiting on replies while others have already told me about their absences; I just want to make an accurate list of who's currently active and who is planning to be active in the future. (lists help my square brain)

For those of you who are in situations that doesn't allow you to post twice a week feel free to pm me. (You don't need to explain your situation, especially if you feel uncomfortable about it)

For me to know that you're active/still want to continue this RP, pm me. I would prefer any details about times/days of the week you aren't very active, but you don't need to list that if you don't want to :p

By Friday I plan on giving a warning to those who haven't pmed me. If they don't respond to that message, I'll be kicking them from the RP.

Also ~

If you have any subplots or ideas for the RP go ahead and blurt them out. I will be adding them to my own list to help keep the RP staying nice n spicy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I plan on reorganizing the discussion/thread/signups. (this isn't changing the plot or how the zombies function) I noticed that the signup's description of zombies don't have that many answers to the questions that have been asked in discussion, so I'll be altering stuff like that. If you want to help you could create a list of questions that aren't being answered in the signups/etc. :3

I won't be busy per se, but I might be a little late to reply to something in the discussion or in pm :)

Ok.
I'm currently working on Aurora's post
Z End Of Us // DiscussionMarch 9, 2022 05:38 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
working on Cassian's post but I'm a tad bit busy this week and next :>

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    160    161    162    163    164   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us