Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:41:49 On haitus
@Eve
i just realized ive been on this game for 5 years (my other account i joined in 2020)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:41:48 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
2 years ago my grandpa died. 2 weeks ago my old dog died. Saturday my gelding gets sold. Not to mention the family problems. I hope Next month isn't too difficult for you. <3
 Drunken seas
08:40:03 Pera
Myth
The very same!
 Ámor
08:39:27 On haitus
well i turn 20 in janurary but still >.>
 Ámor
08:39:01 On haitus
@Myth
i dont want october to come because 1. ill be 20, and 2. it marks 2 years since my cat and my dad's best friend died. they died 7 hours apart from each other
 Gallifrey Falls
08:38:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Ah still kinda rude though.
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:55 Allons-y / Myth
I want September to be over.
 Ámor
08:37:50 On haitus
@Myth
i made it clear that i really didnt care, i like to hang out with the guys at my work cause they actually like me unlike the people who claimed to be my friend
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:32 Allons-y / Myth
Aedra
Sure ^-^
 Gallifrey Falls
08:36:49 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Pera. DT and HEE Pera?

Ámor
ooh ouch.
 Ámor
08:36:44 On haitus
i dont want october to come
 Phantom Hollow
08:36:32 Taylor
Hope everyone is having a good night
 That Grape Guy
08:36:25 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I'm excited for October
 The Night Walker
08:35:39 Anemoia/Aedra
Myth
Im up for friends, if you want to be.
 Ámor
08:35:21 On haitus
I found out today that my 'friends' at work had a secret group chat with everyone but me lol
 That Grape Guy
08:35:05 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Myth

it takes a bit to make friends on here
 Drunken seas
08:35:01 Pera
Myth
You got me!
 SixBears
08:34:29 evebot
Myth, you'll make friends. Just show up and chat every day. ;)
 SixBears
08:34:01 evebot
Good, thanks.
 Gallifrey Falls
08:33:11 Allons-y / Myth
I give up on trying to make friends on this game lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Boar : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:26 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
lola newbery, catfolk
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:28 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
lola newbery, catfolk

Added!! :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:34 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
im working on the magic system (with oversight from my pal Missus salt shaker). we're leaning into the it "being like radiation" idea she said, so i'm basing a lot of it off of real radioactive materials and such (though do note i don't have a phd in physics! so most content will not be EXTREMELY accurate, but it'll be my best.)
going to be making a sort of chart and... periodic table of elements thing for it.. but magic.
main elements im mulling over at the moment are forms of magic containment, the power levels of certain magic types, what magic types there are, magic decay and where magic sources its power from (no spoilers of course!)
this may take a couple days for me to fully outline, so if you have a character that's gonna be closely affiliated with magic or has a history with it you might want to wait for that to be ready in order to most accurately do it, y'know!
hope you'll all like the system we're coming up with, though!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:38 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
im working on the magic system (with oversight from my pal Missus salt shaker). we're leaning into the it "being like radiation" idea she said, so i'm basing a lot of it off of real radioactive materials and such (though do note i don't have a phd in physics! so most content will not be EXTREMELY accurate, but it'll be my best.)
going to be making a sort of chart and... periodic table of elements thing for it.. but magic.
main elements im mulling over at the moment are forms of magic containment, the power levels of certain magic types, what magic types there are, magic decay and where magic sources its power from (no spoilers of course!)
this may take a couple days for me to fully outline, so if you have a character that's gonna be closely affiliated with magic or has a history with it you might want to wait for that to be ready in order to most accurately do it, y'know!
hope you'll all like the system we're coming up with, though!

Sounds good!! The concept of it being like radiation is so fricking cool :) I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled so I can work out a way to implement it into the world building of the dragon kingdom Celes is from!!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:43 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright so I have a question- are all these pirates friends in some way, or are they just acquaintances or something else?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:43 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
That sounds so cool, I look forward to seeing it! *^* I'm going to hold off slightly on my character in that case.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:45 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:
Alright so I have a question- are all these pirates friends in some way, or are they just acquaintances or something else?

Also on that note how long have the crew been together? I imagine it could vary. Ooh and are we going with the adjustment to the new captain idea?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:46 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I was picturing like a variety personally. Like some people are friends, some people are acquaintances, some people are rivals, some people just see the crew as their coworkers, ect. Depends on how long they've been together too.

Matunda said:

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:50 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
That's kind of the question I asked, just couldn't find the right words. How long have they been together, because that really influences Siansa's opinion on everyone else's characters. If they've been together for a while, Sia will most likely like everyone in the crew, whereas if they just met, she'll probably be suspicious of some of them.

Edited at July 14, 2024 02:51 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:04 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
holy shit this gained like 8 pages while i was at the store
my character's name is deirdre barr and she's a human mage if you'd like to add that to the list!
if you'd like me to flesh out her home country i can do that? she was irish in a past low fantasy rp i did so i'd probably just base it heavily off of ireland and its culture/geography/etc lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us