Wolf Play : The Others | Discussion
Chatbox
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   38 

The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 11:26 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
I would love to :0

the Wayne pack said:
I just did like a quick sketch thing of how my two Marked characters' marks look like. Anyone want to see?

All good. Personally I can't be too active on Fridays or Saturdays because of my work schedule 😔

Dark Matter said:
I am arrived-
just a heads up my weekends are extremely busy, especially right now because of a tournament, so I won't be too active fridays to Sundays

The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 03:16 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Real Talk Peeps-

How soon is everyone looking to start? I know some people are finishing characters, and I'd like them to have adequate time to do so as well. Then again, depending on where we pick up considering the varying settings, we could always incorporate said unfinished characters into wherever we may be. Just curious to know everyone's thoughts/input on that.

Speaking of starting though, are we wanting to start softly, and just get an idea of how everyone meshes with one another? Or, are we wanting to begin with a more dramatic start to get things moving? I might have an idea or two for both directions, but again - I would love to hear thoughts/ideas/input for this as well <3

The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 03:22 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm looking to start soon as possible, but I can wait until the others finish up their characters. For the unfinished characters' input, we could have the uncompleted characters from the Wolves be out on patrols scouting for advantages against the queen with the second-in-command. Perhaps they're returning from the mission after a few days of being away? This gives everyone time to finish their characters even though the RP is starting.

As for how we start it, I say we begin softly and how everyone meshes together. Lay out the scenes, characters, daily lives, etc. However, I don't mind if we have a dramatic intro. <3

The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 03:32 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd be happy to start any time, though I wont be able to get a post out till sunday evening/monday.

I think a soft start is probaly best as well, just to kinda get the idea of the characters and world
The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 03:39 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

That's exactly what I had in mind in terms of maneuvering around the unfinished characters. If that is a popular thought with everyone else, I'd love to run with that. In theory, starting as soon as later tonight would be fun, but realistically I have my eyes on tomorrow night. So in short, depending on where everyone is at with this, I would really love to get everything moving tomorrow night :)

Perfecttt. I'm definitely not opposed to a soft intro, just so there is adequate time to properly establish everything revolving around the characters - delving into their relations with each other is admittedly what I'm looking forward to the most, just because that will certainly be a good time ;)

Edited at April 27, 2023 03:40 PM by Edling
The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 03:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm excited about using Faust and Basil the most. *^*
The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 06:42 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
If we're starting tomorrow night, my last guy should be done by then, so the plan sounds good to me.

And I could go either way, I like a soft start to things, but if the majority goes the more dramatic route, I wouldn't be opposed.

@Edling

I, could not find the second drawing I did of Nikos' mark, it's weird. But I have Solaris' (AKA Moon Boy™) one here.

The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 06:42 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oof that came out a little big. Whoops.
The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 07:15 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, love it <3 So fitting for the lovely Moon Boy lol. Looking forward to seeing Nikos', if you find it ahah.
The Others | DiscussionApril 27, 2023 11:02 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm thinking about making an intrusively flirtatious wolf member girly. . . Should I? Or should I go with something else? I want another character, but like I'm not leaning towards any role or sex or anything, this was just a fun idea that came to mind >.>

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us