Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:54 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
ok im makin more names
-The Dead Sea that they sail too, or the Ghost Sea, or the Whatever, is officially called Marsur Sea. Sirens are said to lurk in the waters, but these are a more vicious kind that doesn't even bother with the human disguises - there's no point, no one sees them. They just hear the heavenly chorus luring them through the mist until they ram into a huge rock and the ship starts sinking, and then the feeding frenzy starts. There's also the sea monster they're chasing and numerous others. There's ghost ships, but these are rare. Most of the ghost ships wind up being underwhelming... just eerily empty boats that slowly float into view through the mist, completely barren of all life. But again, Marsur is cloaked in mist which means the moisture is even higher here (and magic in this world loves water), so sometimes there will be faint apparitions of the men on board.
-The Elven Kingdom is Perlicula, some weird elf word I don't know. they're on the coast, i imagine more Northward. The ocean they're beside and that the crew starts out on is.. uh.. Pearl Ocean (i am a bad ocean namer so if someone has a better ocean name HELP HELP HELP).
-also if anyone would like to add more to the geography... stares at you... i'd like if everyone stuck to fleshing out One place, like where their character came from, and then giving a General Location in relation to the bodies of water and the Singular Kingdom Mentioned. they could come from other kingdoms and countries of course

What about like the Ivory Sea or something? I'll also start fleshing out the dragon kingdom my boy comes from :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:56 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
ivory sea sounds much more believable i'm Stealing That
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:57 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
How big is the known world in this... like earth style or more fantasy where there's boarders of deserts or mountains so we have no reason to think about anything past that point?
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:58 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Moose said:
How big is the known world in this... like earth style or more fantasy where there's boarders of deserts or mountains so we have no reason to think about anything past that point?

i think it's a bit bigger than earth, they're still in the age of exploration so that way there can be tons of surprises on their adventures that no one has ever seen before
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 01:59 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
ok im makin more names
-The Dead Sea that they sail too, or the Ghost Sea, or the Whatever, is officially called Marsur Sea. Sirens are said to lurk in the waters, but these are a more vicious kind that doesn't even bother with the human disguises - there's no point, no one sees them. They just hear the heavenly chorus luring them through the mist until they ram into a huge rock and the ship starts sinking, and then the feeding frenzy starts. There's also the sea monster they're chasing and numerous others. There's ghost ships, but these are rare. Most of the ghost ships wind up being underwhelming... just eerily empty boats that slowly float into view through the mist, completely barren of all life. But again, Marsur is cloaked in mist which means the moisture is even higher here (and magic in this world loves water), so sometimes there will be faint apparitions of the men on board.
-The Elven Kingdom is Perlicula, some weird elf word I don't know. they're on the coast, i imagine more Northward. The ocean they're beside and that the crew starts out on is.. uh.. Pearl Ocean (i am a bad ocean namer so if someone has a better ocean name HELP HELP HELP).
-also if anyone would like to add more to the geography... stares at you... i'd like if everyone stuck to fleshing out One place, like where their character came from, and then giving a General Location in relation to the bodies of water and the Singular Kingdom Mentioned. they could come from other kingdoms and countries of course

I think Siansa will originate from a far away island called Margarita Coves. The island would be a very cheery place where lots of trading happens.

It would be located in an ocean far away from the place where the pirates start. Siansa would end up in the present location after being sent away (for murdering somebody ;) )

I'll develop her backstory more later on, but that's just the rough outline in the works of it.

Would it work for this RP?

Edited at July 14, 2024 01:59 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:00 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
yea! honestly i'll let you guys do Whateva you want for backstories, they are pirates after all
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:03 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
yea! honestly i'll let you guys do Whateva you want for backstories, they are pirates after all

>:)
I'm gonna go wild for Siansa's backstory then lol
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:03 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Someone should make a map 👀 If not for the whole world then at least for the known sections/bits of ocean our pirates will travel through
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:04 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
okok gamers. do we think we are ready for me to make the sign ups at some point in the afternoon GT
i don't know when I'll be free enough to properly sort em but
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 02:04 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Moose said:
Someone should make a map 👀 If not for the whole world then at least for the known sections/bits of ocean our pirates will travel through

i was thinking about it but i am an Atrocious map maker so if anyone else wants to take over that burden, you have my blessing

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us