Amygdala
03:34:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky
 kycantina
03:34:01 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat
 The Pumpkin King
03:33:16 
Arctic Moon, with all the wolves from Round 5 of WP having talents around there and the flood of Ghostface puppies, unless the wolf is heavy weight, has good vitals, boosted, defected, and/or is G1, I'd say no, not really.
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:32:46 Zombified Breyer
@Mag
Seems he likes you more then me. I'm hoping he drops more than 1 but I'm not too hopeful.
 The Pumpkin King
03:32:15 
Narran Park, not really. Their coats are extremely difficult, if not impossible, for puppies to inherit. Common markings / pelts are the way to go.
 Arctic Moon
03:32:12 NY, Malo, Arctic
Is 45 talents considered studable?
 Magnus Bane
03:32:10 Mag/Maggy
Zombie
He'd gave me a few so far. But I have been exploring non stop
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:31:31 Zombified Breyer
@Mag
Have you gotten any Charon's Blessings? He gave me one so far.
 The Pumpkin King
03:31:23 
Bears, late but -WP Click- !
 Narran Park
03:31:22 Sting
Is there a desire to keep Dynamic Coats? or nahh?
 Arctic Moon
03:31:16 NY, Malo, Arctic
-WP Click-

Eve here
 Everlasting Torment
03:31:05 Anubis, Samael
Eve

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
03:31:01 Mag/Maggy
Zombie
I know lol. He keeps fleeing for me as well
 SixBears
03:30:49 evebot
Thanks guys!
 Voxtexy
03:30:05 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Definitely late to posting a wolf, but Zoltan *^*
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:29:56 Zombified Breyer
@Mag
Thanks! It gives me time to explore. Now only if Gwyn ap Nudd wouldn't flee or give me raven feathers every time.
 Serpents
03:29:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- eve here
 Magnus Bane
03:29:20 Mag/Maggy
Zombie
Well I'm happy for you
 Revelry
03:29:12 Rev
-WP Click-
 Anatolian Shepherd
03:29:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +3
Red Fox : +3
Water Moccasin : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    137    138    139    140    141   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:45 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm fine with that. Maybe just in one go. I say a natural disaster or like plague that hits the wolves. And the ones that left or inactive will die. I think we have enough crazy plots. Something like this will help.

Crazydayz said:
I feel like we need to kill the characters off. If we don't it leaves a lot of plot gaps. The one thing I will say is that if Biologist doesn't post we could get a new beta female instead.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:46 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Uhm- Question: What do you mean by the mistress thing?

Wolf's Bane said:

Crazydayz said:

Wolf's Bane said:

Rusted Nail said:

Wolf's Bane said:

Rusted Nail said:

Wolf's Bane said:

Crystal jewel 20 said:
Hey everyone i been to busy and I am sorry to say but I got to pull out I am sorry hope you guys have a a great time role-playing this roleplay thanks guys for everything

Understood, thank you for having fun with us!
Quick question (I know you might not respond) what happens to Shadow? Do you have any specific plan? Does Shadow become a shared character for all of us? Or... does he somehow end up getting killed?

I feel like being shared between all of us could cause arguments over what we want him to do. I think having him killed off or given to one person to take him in (only if they want to) would be a better idea

Killing him off would drive Azalea, Fracture, and Distance insane lol
Wait hold on a second... killing off Shadow would hold a lot of potential for the direction of the storyline, since if there's anything virtually everyone can agree on, it's that the safety of the pups is important above everything else.

I agree. It seems like it would be a good plot twist that would make the story line so much better and more interesting. It really depends on what Crystal and CrazyDayz decide to do.

I mean, I'm totally up for it. There's a lot of potential within that plot twist. Tensions would rise immensely, especially if someone was watching Shadow when he died.

Ooo, we could use this as an excuse to kill Tuscany off if you guys are interested? Eg; Tuscany was babysitting Shadow but Shadow was killed by a hawk under his watch or something like that.

Actually, that's really interesting, especially since Tuscany is Essence's wolf.
Also, Crazy, do you have any plans for how Azalea might react to Shadow dying? Would she be the one to heavily support Malakai killing Tuscany (if we're doing the mistress thing at all?) Or would she be the one to kill Tuscany?
In the event of Shadow dying, Fracture would most likely show a far more aggressive side of him, comapred to his usual kind, empathetic self (well, he was bullied when he was younger so it's likely that him having an emotional outburst might be interesting). We know that Azalea and Fracture have lost pups before, so losing another one while that pup is under the watch of another wolf would likely make at least one of them snap.
As for Distance, hmmm.... I'm thinking of writing a psychosis arc. Since it's also decided that Skylark is Distance's friend (probably not yet, though), maybe she could help Distance come out of his shell and finally be able to talk again, but then she starts noticing strange behavior...

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:46 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
We really need to stop quoting stuff-
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:47 AM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
I feel like we need to kill the characters off. If we don't it leaves a lot of plot gaps. The one thing I will say is that if Biologist doesn't post we could get a new beta female instead.

True. Although I do think that if we're going to kill off the unplayed characters, then we should probably make each death unique to each character, so like no "animal attack kills every single unplayed character in one incident" thing.
I think having the characters die of different reasons would make the roleplay flow more smoothly.
(How unfortunate, I was hoping Silence and Keanu would have a bunch of relationship-ending arguments haha I love writing arguments)
Edit: It is very time consuming, though. Nirvana stating that all of the unplayed characters dying of a single reason would eliminate a lot of crazy plot twists, which may be necessary and I definitely agree with that. I think several wolves dying of the same reason would totally work out, but all of them at once would really hit the pack hard.

Edited at January 13, 2024 10:50 AM by Wolf's Bane
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:48 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I agree with the plague for maybe Aspen, Keanu and Biologist's characters potentially, but we had a plot line for Tuscany where he needs murdered. Would Malakai kill Tuscany for letting a pup get killed?

Nirvana_Sky said:
I'm fine with that. Maybe just in one go. I say a natural disaster or like plague that hits the wolves. And the ones that left or inactive will die. I think we have enough crazy plots. Something like this will help.

Crazydayz said:

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:51 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
We could have 2-3 instances that cause the deaths.

Wolf's Bane said:

Crazydayz said:

True. Although I do think that if we're going to kill off the unplayed characters, then we should probably make each death unique to each character, so like no "animal attack kills every single unplayed character in one incident" thing.
I think having the characters die of different reasons would make the roleplay flow more smoothly.
(How unfortunate, I was hoping Silence and Keanu would have a bunch of relationship-ending arguments haha I love writing arguments)
Edit: It is very time consuming, though. Nirvana stating that all of the unplayed characters dying of a single reason would eliminate a lot of crazy plot twists, which may be necessary and I definitely agree with that. I think several wolves dying of the same reason would totally work out, but all of them at once would really hit the pack hard.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:51 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
No. He knows things would happen but it wouldn't be left unpunished. But I think Tuscany would have to go extreme case. I think we just leave that plot gone. I get it it's good and character building. But I think if we do the plaque necessarily weak or young and old characters die

Crazydayz said:
I agree with the plague for maybe Aspen, Keanu and Biologist's characters potentially, but we had a plot line for Tuscany where he needs murdered. Would Malakai kill Tuscany for letting a pup get killed?

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:54 AM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Crazydayz said:

We definitely could include ulterior reasons as well, too. Nirvana once hinted at Malakai's hidden backstory, so Tuscany being involved in that could be another reason as to why Malakai kills him for allowing a pup to be killed.
We do know that Malakai doesn't appreciate carelessness or lack of awareness, but I'm not sure he would kill an elder because of an accident, unless Tuscany 100% had the ability to save Shadow and chose not to (not sure if that's something he would do? Unless Tuscany also has ulterior motives?)
I'm perfectly fine with the idea of a plague, I was just suggesting that it might be more realistic to have some of them die of separate reasons. Like, half of the unplayed characters die of a plague, the other half in another incident.
(Also, sorry for not clarifying about the "mistress thing". I was referring to Inclementia finding out about Malakai and Visani's relationship, which may or may not actually happen at this point).
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 11:26 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd better start looking for Lycus's new mom if Biologist doesn't post soon
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 11:52 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I can add a new juvenile to fill a hole.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    137    138    139    140    141   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us