-WP Click-

Still shocked that I got this.
 technoblade
05:24:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Mushrooms: 3,569

Well I'm getting there
 BloodWeb
05:22:30 Blood/Nicole
Yea idk what his problem is lol he hates it here so much he's delusional. He also thinks 70 is cold 😂
 technoblade
05:21:49 Lil Techy | Techno
Blood

Imma second that notion
 BloodWeb
05:21:11 Blood/Nicole
I live in IN and my boyfriend is from GA he says he missed the hurricanes. He's a psycho lol
 technoblade
05:19:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I can't fathom it either since I live in a state that rarely gets more than a minor tropical storm.
 Boeing
05:18:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
ky
yeah my bad it's been a conspiracy against you the entire time xD
 Poe
05:18:18 
-WP Click-
Opinions? He has a tan base?
 kycantina
05:17:55 ky but it's spooky
Boe, its all a conspiracy to stop me from exploring the territories in my very silly nonsensical way >:( /joke
 Amygdala
05:17:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I just hope people will manage to get to safety...here in slovenia the worst we get are storms with strong wind and floods....i can't imagine how it must be to get hit by a hurricane
 technoblade
05:16:38 Lil Techy | Techno
us*
 technoblade
05:16:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I doubt it is but god what timing to have that thing near up and then 2 storms that are only possible once in a century.
 Boeing
05:15:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
It's always been like that for me but then I'm not sure
 kycantina
05:15:08 ky but it's spooky
Techno, listen,, I may be stupid
 Amygdala
05:14:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Yeah i just read about it...it's a tiny asteroid. I just hope the ocean won't go too crazy
 kycantina
05:14:18 ky but it's spooky
Boe, oof, is that recent? I feel like it used to be different

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +5
Sun Bear : -3
Leopard : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:28 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will allow interacting with each other in camp. Speaking to pups to keep the flow going for your characters. If a wolf approaches to speak to you you can. Just do omegas chores.
I don't mean to be a rude person. It's just being the cold and mean character post after post is an effort on myself and takes a mental thing if I'm hurting the player more than character.
so you have a question about something if it would be the right thing. Just ask in discussion or pms I'll give you an answer

rustlefernriver said:
Okay, sorry Vana. What should we do instead though, as the omegas? Just post about gathering moss or something?

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:33 AM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

I say we just act like they never existed. They have not posted a character if they have multiple and if they did and it was only one time same deal. I don't see the reasoning to make plot work with unplayed characters.

And with anything happening today. In the roleplay. Let's refrain from any troublemaking. Even if it's a simple order that Malakai addressed to the omegas with being nice to them is not allowed. Or the omegas sneaking off to speak to each other. As it is sucking the fun for me. And I have little to no patience today so if I see even a little rule breaking. I won't be as nice in the next go around. Because it is getting old.

Acting like the characters never existed could work as well, if we made some tweaks to the plot. We would face a couple issues, though (some wolves have mates, do we just pretend they died or...? And also, we have the original plot twist that Keanu killed Clem's first litter, are we sticking to that?) Killing off the characters would make more sense lore-wise, considering that several wolves would be going mateless for no reason if they just never existed, but at the same time, I also get how using unplayed characters might not work out too well either. Depends on everyone else.
I agree with not including any more troublemaking - at least, let's save it for later. If we want tensions in the pack, it has to be slow and it can't be overnight.
On the other hand, can we insert something wholesome in the roleplay? Like maybe even something that allows Malakai to show that he's not 100% brutal and cruel? What if, to calm the tensions, the entire pack does something together in an attempt to try to amend any issues? Idk, a trip to the Bridge of Land and Water?
What do you guys think?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:34 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:
I will allow interacting with each other in camp. Speaking to pups to keep the flow going for your characters. If a wolf approaches to speak to you you can. Just do omegas chores.
I don't mean to be a rude person. It's just being the cold and mean character post after post is an effort on myself and takes a mental thing if I'm hurting the player more than character.
so you have a question about something if it would be the right thing. Just ask in discussion or pms I'll give you an answer

rustlefernriver said:
Okay, sorry Vana. What should we do instead though, as the omegas? Just post about gathering moss or something?

Okay, I understand. You're fine.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:35 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yep! Major things are the character getting injured, disobeying, etc. You're allowed to post about the other wolf chatting to you, but you can't post from their POV

Wolf's Bane said:

Crazydayz said:
Hi! I'm here to provide an explanation for this. There are two possible scenarios.
1. The character is killed off right away. This is if I see a good oppertunity.
2. They are a temporary NPC until I find a chance to kill them off. There is currently 3 other characters apart from shadow to be killed off due to Essence leaving so shadow may remain as an NPC.
Some base rules for NPCs: You are allowed to minimally control their movements and actions but I will be the one to decide when anything major happens.
You can say: {Character} went over to {NPC} striking up a conversation.
These NPCs may end up being useful for when you don't know what to do. I hope all of this helps!

Wolf's Bane said:

Crystal jewel 20 said:
Hey everyone i been to busy and I am sorry to say but I got to pull out I am sorry hope you guys have a a great time role-playing this roleplay thanks guys for everything

Understood, thank you for having fun with us!
Quick question (I know you might not respond) what happens to Shadow? Do you have any specific plan? Does Shadow become a shared character for all of us? Or... does he somehow end up getting killed?

Gotcha, thank you so much!
To clarify, would controlling the character be like:
Minimal control: "[Wolf 1] was talking to [Wolf 2]" or "[Wolf 1] paced around uneasily"
Major occurance: "[Wolf 1] was injured" or "[Wolf 1] challenged the alpha"

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:36 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Wolf's Bane said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

I say we just act like they never existed. They have not posted a character if they have multiple and if they did and it was only one time same deal. I don't see the reasoning to make plot work with unplayed characters.

And with anything happening today. In the roleplay. Let's refrain from any troublemaking. Even if it's a simple order that Malakai addressed to the omegas with being nice to them is not allowed. Or the omegas sneaking off to speak to each other. As it is sucking the fun for me. And I have little to no patience today so if I see even a little rule breaking. I won't be as nice in the next go around. Because it is getting old.

Acting like the characters never existed could work as well, if we made some tweaks to the plot. We would face a couple issues, though (some wolves have mates, do we just pretend they died or...? And also, we have the original plot twist that Keanu killed Clem's first litter, are we sticking to that?) Killing off the characters would make more sense lore-wise, considering that several wolves would be going mateless for no reason if they just never existed, but at the same time, I also get how using unplayed characters might not work out too well either. Depends on everyone else.
I agree with not including any more troublemaking - at least, let's save it for later. If we want tensions in the pack, it has to be slow and it can't be overnight.
On the other hand, can we insert something wholesome in the roleplay? Like maybe even something that allows Malakai to show that he's not 100% brutal and cruel? What if, to calm the tensions, the entire pack does something together in an attempt to try to amend any issues? Idk, a trip to the Bridge of Land and Water?
What do you guys think?

That sounds like a great idea with Malakai. I'll slow down, too.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:37 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm good with anything pretty much.

I just wanna be adamant about the trouble making and the new post rule that Crazy implied. And I seem to be a rule enforcer when Crazy is offline. And I will be a little snitch now just to keep this roleplay not be chaotic and out of control. I can't give out strikes but I will just say something and notify Crazy about it.

Wolf's Bane said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

What do you guys think?

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:39 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reading through everything is taking ages lol
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:41 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes. But I seem to be more active than offline at the moment. I see everything....

Crazydayz said:

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:43 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I feel like we need to kill the characters off. If we don't it leaves a lot of plot gaps. The one thing I will say is that if Biologist doesn't post we could get a new beta female instead.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 13, 2024 10:44 AM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crazydayz said:

*Opens forums* "Alrighty, what did these evil geniuses do today..."

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us