technoblade
03:27:49 Lil Techy | Techno
so close
 technoblade
03:27:43 Lil Techy | Techno
damn it!
 Blue Wolves
03:27:42 Da ba dee
Hey chat. Would anyone be able to help me with something? None of my friends are online. Pm me please :)
 That Grape Guy
03:27:01 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

should I change my pack theme to match him?
 technoblade
03:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yeah I have 2 at full health still
 Amygdala
03:26:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 21 battle wolves now...some are getting old so it might change soon 😅
 Purgatory
03:26:00 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty
-WP Click-
 That Grape Guy
03:25:45 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
its about time to change my pack theme again
 Amygdala
03:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Wanna do one more battle against my new pup?
 ScardeyKat
03:24:41 Kat ?
Oof I forgot how to completely draw an elk skull it's been so long </3
 technoblade
03:24:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I only have six so i can't do that as effectively
 Caeruleum
03:23:38 Cae, Blue
i miss having 60+ dgs :( it was great for both explore and pvp
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:21:39 Cae, Blue
nap >>>>>
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:28 Aloysius (he,him)
should I take a nap or watch TV? I cant decide

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas/red: "but isn't it true that you love Just Lucas more?? Just look at me..I'm.. so... ugh..." he tugged on George's shirt. "I don't want to disappoint you... you deserve so much better."

(?): the house was buzzing with life, the air smelt of freshly baked cookies and dead children ran around playing with some animals that seemed to be made of fog. People could be heard chattering in the kitchen.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 07:43 AM

~Darkash~

Darkseeker

Give Award
Eden: Walking into the house, she spotted her father. "Dad! Look what I got." She said, pulling her now black and blue hair and then showing him her newly pierced ears. "Don't you love it!" She asked Krow.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 12:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Aselk said:

Noah: he was currently curled in a ball in his room, surrounded by giant piles of fluffy blankets. His face was tear stained and his stomach growled. It had been three days since he had eaten a proper meal.

Eros: he looked like a zombie as he entered the room, as he heard the door open. "Hello?" He yawned rubbing is eyes. His stomach was sunken in. He was covered in dirt and his lips were dry. It's not that he didn't take care of himself, it's the fact that he simply didn't have an appetite and hadn't seen a mirror in days.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Krow - He stopped cleaning, looking his daughter up and down with a furrowed brow. "Uh... Yeah, it looks great, Eden."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 06:05 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George tilted Lucas’s head up so he could look at him better with a faint smile. “Hey… I love you, alright?” George whispered sweetly. “The only reason I want to split you up would be for Levi. I will admit, I am a bit selfish in the sense that I don’t want to scare you… I mean, I suppose I could, but it would definitely be a bit awkward…”

Serenity: Serenity closed the door and entered the hallway with the cliché carpet after Whisper. "So do you want to go to the bar ooooor... the library? Or... another place?"

Ariv: Ariv knocked politely on the door, waiting for someone to answer as he kept his head on a swivel in case someone did attempt to do anything unwanted to him.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 06:05 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Heyyyy everyone! How ya doing??
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey!! I'm pretty good!! How are you??
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 06:15 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Doing pretty great!! :D
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas/red: he blushed looking away. He hadn't been prepared for this, he was preparing for a breakup that would be all his fault. "I don't think I could be scared of you..." he yawned sleepily. Blood dripping down the side of his head, from all the hair he'd forcefully tugged out of his scalp.

(?): everything almost instantaneously stopped. The door opened on its own squeaking as it did so. The lights flickered in the room.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 23, 2020 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That's good to hear!!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us