Wolf Play : To Rid of Hunger | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Urux
06:21:03 Urox
I will gift pieces I don't need but I don't have that one. Worth asking for it in sales chat? Might get a better price
 MLadySkylar
06:18:36 P'Sky
I have -59 spaces in my inventory xD

Party girl
Usually check falls, that's where I dump everything I can't use
 365partygirl
06:16:40 ⑅ ♥̩
why is the lowest priced pottery shards 3 2k mush 😭
 Bears den
06:12:07 Bear
Anubis
Your wolves are so aggress Look at what mine do
Koda bounds into the forest at the sight of a Bluejay.

Mood: Outgoing
 Everlasting Torment
05:34:30 Anubis, Samael
Bloody hell XD

41ac 11t unsure attacks On Death's Door¹ over a deer leg.

Stats: Battle +3
Affinity: Like
Mood: Fierce
 Boeing
05:06:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Until whenever lol
 Amygdala
05:04:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Bye!
See xou next time XD
 Boeing
05:04:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Okay bye then ^^
 Amygdala
05:03:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
I will have to ger ready for work soon anyway🥲
 Boeing
05:02:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
This wifi is terrible too xD
I'll stop the PvP but I'll be on for a but more maybr
 Amygdala
05:01:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Sure XD
Good night to you then
 Boeing
05:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
I probably need to go soon. After all it's 10pm right now xD
I can try tomorrow morning but not promises
 Amygdala
04:59:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
I can keep going so it's up to you XD
 Boeing
04:59:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
You think that's enough? lol
 Boeing
04:55:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh holy okay WoW ends in 20 hours
I need to cram some go keep myself at t
 Amygdala
04:53:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Sure XD
 Boeing
04:53:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
A few more before I should do other things... somehow I'm at rank 5 so I'm going to see how well I can keep that
When does WoW end?
 Amygdala
04:52:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Or not....
 Amygdala
04:50:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
See the drugs worked lmao
 Boeing
04:49:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
You need to feed your wolves drugs again lol
Also I provably can't get to 5 rank but I need to cement myself at 6 at least lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Margay : -3
Black Bear : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   211 

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 09:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nah, there's no posting order. We're just waiting for SS to finish their starter post. Then, we can pretty much do what we want. Pretty much.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 09:17 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ah, alrighty then! ^^

I'll wait for them then!

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 09:44 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

ASomeonePerson said:
LMAOOOOO— I get it, though.

I wrote a brief thing on how Sadie will react to what Carswell said. It goes something like this: "She knows there's a screw loose up in that head. How? 'Cause she's got ten screws loose in hers."

She's only this mean when thinking about him 'cause he reminds her of her brother—

Sir Froggington said:
It was too scary to try to interact with other characters >.< lol

Hahahaha (Carswell better keep his questions to himself otherwise he'll got a full 1.5 all the time)
I don't know what people mean by writing style :p I just put words on the page most of the time.
If Sadie can eat that many zombies, Carswell will be that much more afraid/respectful of her

Edited at September 8, 2021 09:47 PM by Sir Froggington
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 09:48 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Without a writing style I'm even more shit at writing. Sometimes I wonder why I role play. I can't write for shit! Lmao
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 09:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sir Froggington said:

ASomeonePerson said:
LMAOOOOO— I get it, though.

I wrote a brief thing on how Sadie will react to what Carswell said. It goes something like this: "She knows there's a screw loose up in that head. How? 'Cause she's got ten screws loose in hers."

She's only this mean when thinking about him 'cause he reminds her of her brother—

Sir Froggington said:
It was too scary to try to interact with other characters >.< lol

If Sadie can eat that many zombies, Carswell will be that much more afraid/respectful of her

Lmao, Sadie's stomach would explode.

There is another way for her to deal with that many zom-zoms, though. She just doesn't know it yet.

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If you keep it up, you'll be able to surpass Christopher Paolini. Don't give up, fam, even though it gets extremely frustrating sometimes--

Sirris said:
Without a writing style I'm even more shit at writing. Sometimes I wonder why I role play. I can't write for shit! Lmao

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 10:02 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have no commitment to write unless it's for roleplays, and even then....
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 10:06 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award

Sir Froggington said:
I have no commitment to write unless it's for roleplays, and even then....

this is too relatable lmao
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 10:06 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Carswell short story of meeting Sadie

Carswell was hunched over his supplies, staring at a piece of meat that had taken a lot of work to earn. He didn’t notice the sun beating down on him, because he was so relieved to have something substantial filling his stomach. He had taken a few bites of it, when a human form charged him.

“What the hell!” Carswell screeched, instinctively yanking his squirrel chop back from something that he could only describe as human or a Walker.

He fumbled at his waist for one of his pocket knives. Why on earth was a Walker attacking his food instead of him? His befuddled mind ignored the fact that he shouldn’t be complaining, and should be using this time to escape. Finally realizing that this vicious little creature was easily winning this game of tug of war, he gave up trying to keep the food and stumbled to his feet putting space between them. He snatched up his bow and an arrow standing guard over his backpack. Standing tall and positioning his feet instinctively in the proper position, he pulled back to full draw unsure if he should kill on sight.

Now that he was standing up and paying attention, he saw others following her. “Don’t come any closer,” he kept his voice steady and low. His voice was calm, but not overtly threatening for someone who was holding a weapon pointed in their direction. He would have relaxed his bow slightly, because it wasn’t good to hold it at full tension for long, but he didn’t want them to think that he was relaxing. He knew that a full drawn bow was much more threatening than just holding his stick with a string in front of him.

“What are you doing here with a…” He darted another glance at the girl, trying to figure out what to label her as. “with a Walker?” he spluttered utterly confused, staring at them.

If it weren’t for the fact that there was a Walker not immediately trying to kill him, he might have shot first and asked questions later, or he might have ran, however now his curiosity was piqued. She had to be one of the unlabeled mutants.

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 8, 2021 10:11 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lol, thank you ASP! I've been trying waaaay too hard to improve, I've been overworking myself far too much recently.
@Sir Froggington That's actually a really wonderful short rp there! It's always great to think further into how one would meet another character. I still have to figure out what happened to Marie in more depth as well as how she met the group in more detail. Still confused on that. Lmao

ASomeonePerson said:
If you keep it up, you'll be able to surpass Christopher Paolini. Don't give up, fam, even though it gets extremely frustrating sometimes--

Sirris said:

Sir Froggington said:

The Carswell short story of meeting Sadie

Carswell was hunched over his supplies, staring at a piece of meat that had taken a lot of work to earn. He didn’t notice the sun beating down on him, because he was so relieved to have something substantial filling his stomach. He had taken a few bites of it, when a human form charged him.

“What the hell!” Carswell screeched, instinctively yanking his squirrel chop back from something that he could only describe as human or a Walker.

He fumbled at his waist for one of his pocket knives. Why on earth was a Walker attacking his food instead of him? His befuddled mind ignored the fact that he shouldn’t be complaining, and should be using this time to escape. Finally realizing that this vicious little creature was easily winning this game of tug of war, he gave up trying to keep the food and stumbled to his feet putting space between them. He snatched up his bow and an arrow standing guard over his backpack. Standing tall and positioning his feet instinctively in the proper position, he pulled back to full draw unsure if he should kill on sight.

Now that he was standing up and paying attention, he saw others following her. “Don’t come any closer,” he kept his voice steady and low. His voice was calm, but not overtly threatening for someone who was holding a weapon pointed in their direction. He would have relaxed his bow slightly, because it wasn’t good to hold it at full tension for long, but he didn’t want them to think that he was relaxing. He knew that a full drawn bow was much more threatening than just holding his stick with a string in front of him.

“What are you doing here with a…” He darted another glance at the girl, trying to figure out what to label her as. “with a Walker?” he spluttered utterly confused, staring at them.

If it weren’t for the fact that there was a Walker not immediately trying to kill him, he might have shot first and asked questions later, or he might have ran, however now his curiosity was piqued. She had to be one of the unlabeled mutants.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   211 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us