Wolf Play : The Breaking -- Discussion
Chatbox
 Saint
01:33:48 
never my time has come, i'll throw a half dead wolf at you as many times you need
 Kháos
01:32:40 Kaos || Khaos
Puppies: -Click-
 Nevermore.
01:32:38 Never/Nev
Oh boy, a PvP quest, anyone want to go at it?
 cavendish
01:32:03 caven
boo-
serves me right, thats what i get for gambling every single day
 Dark Dynasties
01:31:57 Dark / Phoenix
-WP Click-

whyyy did you have to be such a pretty dud?
 Boo
01:30:43 Chrissy
caven,
i would be too. 😖
 Inferno Abyss
01:30:42 Raven, Flame
Sateda
Ah, okay that makes sense. The only thing is that before the update, it was going to be around 17k :')
 cavendish
01:29:37 caven
i just accidentally retired a g1 amela and im kinda livid
 Saint
01:29:14 
yes
 Sateda
01:28:39 
Inferno-
It's because most of your wolves have max dominance. Staggering means each wolf will have a different dominance level, so you'd be losing instead of gaining.
 Kháos
01:28:10 Kaos || Khaos
I would be scared too. want a puppy picture?
 Saint
01:27:18 
yeah it just scared me so much
 Kháos
01:26:16 Kaos || Khaos
At least you're not in your car still.
 Saint
01:25:18 
khaos yeah a celsius and i'm standing in the office while help comes
 Nevermore.
01:25:10 Never/Nev
Fiery

That is confusing o.o
 Inferno Abyss
01:23:48 Raven, Flame
. . .
Total Dominance: 25823
~
Wolf Totem at bottom: Stagger Wolf Dominance
New Total Dominace: 3430

I am so confused x.x
 Kháos
01:23:22 Kaos || Khaos
Saint-
That's not good. Do you have any water or Celsius?
 Desolate Skies
01:21:52 Sarah | Grey
-WP Click- He made it past DS 😭
 Ryujin
01:19:46 Elduin (he, Him)
is my wolves names Unique enough?
 Saint
01:18:58 
why does my car die when it's 104 degrees outside :(
i'm stranded at college

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Bobcat : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   39 

The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 29, 2022 11:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im excited! I'm so curious how everyone's characters will play off one another, any ideas for that?
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:01 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kavik (mountain man) is pretty surly and keeps to himself. He's more of a silent, stoic type. He will probably just avoid drama, or attempt to, and be super focused on the task.

Cairo (unicorn) will probably be more outgoing but still serious. He's one of the older ones, so he'll help with maturity. He will also be low key judgy.

Shiva (Djali) will be cold and distant. Kind of robotic. She'll have her sassy moments, though, and she'll be pretty protective over the Snapped geoup.

All of them are open for affiliations.

The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Should we kinda discuss what Shiva and Victoria's relationship is gonna be like?
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:18 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
That would be smart. XD
I have to look over her form again; one minute
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:24 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Snapped Shiva would be jealous of Victoria's height, but she'd appreciate the dominant aspect of the patter's personality. They're fairly similar, both before and after the bond. I feel like with the situation, Shiva would have randomly chosen a second with very little forethought, but Victoria is cut out for it very nicely. The sass will be returned for sure. Maybe they'll be making snarky comments the whole time.
It occurred to me that Victoria and Kavik are both Erren as well, so they'd probably also have a connection

Edited at June 30, 2022 12:26 AM by Rising Shadows
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:28 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Michael (Faolain) is more quieter and likes to keep to himself. More quiet and observant. Seeing as he has a more fiery temperment he may get into a fight, combined with his dislike for authority. And he'd be focused on what they're doing.

Asteria (Hellhound) is assertive and a leader. She won't like disobedience from others, her anger would be dulled if it was for a very good reason that benefits the Snapped. She wouldn't really care about the others unless the other person is her bonded human. Although she could respect several within the group. She would be not outgoing but not withdrawn, and is sure to keep an eye on the others.

Alastrine (Pegasus) is very aggressive and would not hesitate to attack someone who so much as looked at her the wrong way. A bit of a bootlicker with authority figures, but is absolutely ruthless to those she can go after. Not a very nice beast.
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:33 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think Michael and Kavik would be the two that are sitting around in opposite corners, irritated at life, and just subtly reaching a mutual understanding that is borderline friendship
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Victoria (Erren) is a wild child whose temperament can change on a dime. She enjoys freedom and will do almost anything to keep it, every if that entails using others for her own gain. She has almost fearful respect for most authority figures. She's willing to conform her, already pretty flaky beliefs, to match theirs.

-WIP dude- Casper (Djali) is a fun-loving, free-spirited person. He likes to be showy and enjoys indulging in new things and cultures. He's very positive and can be kind of a pacifist in nature, despising bloody things to his core. His hatred of conflict can cause problems

Edited at June 30, 2022 12:41 AM by Flower Field
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:44 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Rising Shadows

I actually get those vibes from both of them when I look at their personalities. Yeah, they'd probably get along really well. And that mental image of those two sitting in corners, I love it.
The Breaking -- DiscussionJune 30, 2022 12:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Victoria has a tendency to act before thinking so I feel like that, along with Victorias semi respect for authority and Shiva's manipulative nature could work well
What are you thinking for Victoria and Kavik?

Rising Shadows said:
Snapped Shiva would be jealous of Victoria's height, but she'd appreciate the dominant aspect of the patter's personality. They're fairly similar, both before and after the bond. I feel like with the situation, Shiva would have randomly chosen a second with very little forethought, but Victoria is cut out for it very nicely. The sass will be returned for sure. Maybe they'll be making snarky comments the whole time.
It occurred to me that Victoria and Kavik are both Erren as well, so they'd probably also have a connection

Edited at June 30, 2022 12:46 AM by Flower Field

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us