09:25:35 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My cat always wants to play fetch when I'm trying to do stuff
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14 

The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 18, 2022 10:26 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
I can't remember if I've done this before, but Percy is up for platonic and romantic relationships. I'd like to note that I have little to none experience in the later so bare with me as it could get cringy.
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 18, 2022 10:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pft.
You and I both.
Don't worry about cringe Argos, at least your willing to try. xD
~
I am so clueless about writing romantic things, it always feels like a balancing act with little details always being the center piece. Not to mention I don't have lots of good in life experience to think back on for ideas.
My rule of thumb for RP is just, if it happens it happens. Never been my main focus for storytelling.
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 18, 2022 10:40 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yesss, thank you!
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 18, 2022 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Argos, your character is the wind protector correct?
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 18, 2022 11:29 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes, that is correct
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 18, 2022 11:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do you ever think of lore for your character's greater world? For example, special things about the Wind Tribe like cultural traditions or stereotypes other tribes might view of the Wind people.
~
To be honest, I brainstorm stupid crap like that all the time. xD
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 19, 2022 08:20 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have not yet, but I might if I have the time.
---
What have you come up with?
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 19, 2022 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stupid little reasons the Death tribe doesn't trust the other tribes.
Sayings and stories.
~
"When dancing with dragons, you will only receive fire and blood", a saying for how the fire tribe is self destructive and prone to causing problems involving pyromania. While they are an ally, they should be kept at an arms length. I am thinking of more little sayings too.
~
I am making up an in universe myth about a Death Tribe King named Haekon and his strange feud with the God of Life involving a magically created double ganger, a live destroyed, and murder.
~
Caligula as a character is very superstitious so he would take stock in such things.

Edited at February 19, 2022 09:54 PM by King of Winter~
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 19, 2022 10:33 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fun! You should post the entire mythology so that we can add onto it!

Edited at February 19, 2022 10:33 PM by Argos
The Protectors | Elemental RpFebruary 20, 2022 09:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I am not really sure on the details yet but so far I have this:
~
- King Haekon is gifted the magic ability of prophetic dreams. With this ability he rules absolutely, the Death Tribe's security assured.
- A prophetic dream reveals an invader. A Life Tribe Priest posing as a member of the Death Tribe, they were caught stealing various confidential secrets. Haekon had him executed.
Killing Priests is a taboo in this time. Gods were more free to walk amongst mortals in the shadows, killing Priests was one of the greatest insults to them. They were said to have been holy and innocent.
Regardless, Haekon did as he thought was right. He was pushed in a corner.
- The God of Life rages, King Haekon's prophetic dreams saving him from punishment. He grows arrogant, knowing divine punishments of all sort have gone over his shoulder. He a mortal man beat a God in their own game. He began to believe he might be greater than the Gods.
This of course angers most of them, so together for the first time in centuries, they scheme.
- Haekon sleeps, and dreams of his next divine punishment. He is thoroughly confused when he only sees himself.
-The Gods have created a being shaped of Earth, given soul fire, air to breath, water for blood, and gifted life. Death had not offered his gift, not wishing to harm his own people.
This being was Haekon, an new Haekon. Similar in looks, but different in many other ways.
- Haekon learn of this God Clone of his and wishes to confront another one of the many divine punishments, but he underestimates what his is truly facing.
- The Double Ganger beats Haekon in battle and leaves him for dead out in the wilderness. He meets an old couple, they nurse him back to health, he learns humility.
- He begins to journey back. During the trip he fights a monster at some point and learns the truth about his Godly foe and goes on a quest to kill his divine clone.
- The Clone hides himself as Haekon, destroying the true Haekon's legacy but faking insanity. The people of Death grow weary of their ruler.
- He loses an eye for the sake of knowledge, learns the Divine Clone is essentially immortal since Death did not play any role in the creation of the clone, and Haekon is gifted a magic sword by Death himself called "Pen Dragon" which is capable of killing the immortal clone.
- Haekon returns to see his Kingdom nearly torn down, the people of Death in rebellion against "Haekon". Finding their returned King, yet still under false pretenses, arrest him and place him in jail.
- Haekon escapes, finds his Clone. With Pen Dragon, Haekon engages in a duel with his Clone. He wins the duel, but dies from his injuries. The People of the Death tribe finding the truth from the dead body of their fallen King and sand blowing away into the wind bearing a face much like their King's.
~
This whole story would basically be a mythological explanation for three things:
The greater mistrust of all the other tribes, even the allies of Death.
The Decline in the power of the Death Tribe some point during the start of the Great War.
The end of the first Kingly Dynasty in the Death Tribe.
~
I am thinking of creating a plot twist on how the death of Haekon and the Clone would occur but anyhow, that is pretty much the bare bones of this in Universe Death Tribe Myth that I made up. xD

Edited at February 20, 2022 09:16 AM by King of Winter~

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us