Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:19:12 Sting
Absolutely love how this colour pelt looks!
Fae is stunning
-WP Click-
 The Garage
01:12:55 Stoned Panda
If anyone from WP is out there in Florida, yÂ’all stay safe and donÂ’t give up- I pray to see yÂ’all on the other side! 🖤
 distant-screams
01:10:19 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol, finally got an ExW as the FMC's pretty much over
 Sassy Otaku
01:09:59 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'm getting what I can tonight before I need to sleep :')
 Magnus Bane
01:09:40 Mag/Maggy
I have work also so;')
 technoblade
01:08:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I work too!
 DojejeTheWolf
01:08:23 Dojeje
I probably need to go to bed
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:07:08 I eat souls, nom nom
Techno

I haven't placed at all in any of the events and I usually make the board on at least one T^T
 Sassy Otaku
01:07:00 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'll lose whatever hunting lead I have tomorrow because I work
 technoblade
01:06:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

I could see that XD
 Magnus Bane
01:05:27 Mag/Maggy
Techno
I gave up
 DojejeTheWolf
01:04:53 Dojeje
What's the point of these devices?
 Continental Wolves
01:02:14 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mother of Grizzlies gouges their eyes Eve 1 and kills them.
You win 50 mushrooms
 technoblade
01:00:52 Lil Techy | Techno
And once again I do not think I will be able to get first in hunting, I am burning out so bad.
 Urux
01:00:45 Urox
Oh haha - he is a very lucky stud apparently. How funny that he has the same name as your RP partner's character
I'm so close to being able to finally customise him - he deserves it <3
 Enigma
12:59:41 
Sanctus reminds me of Lunarius, an amela chim bug wolf sired from my starter line ;_; Sanctus was also the name of my favorite RP partner's character. I wish him the best <3
 Urux
12:55:39 Urox
Sanctus produced a dark fallow from literally nowhere - I am forever amazed with his genetics haha
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:53:18 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

I don't like that she's 18 :/
 Continental Wolves
12:52:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't know if i'm getting sick or if i'm just over thinking it e,e
 Beautiful Tragedies
12:52:29 
Looking for a Rp partner or two. Pm me, please.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Leopard : -4
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    108    109    110    111    112   ..   173 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:30 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:
Anyone want to have a conversation with Lynxtuft?

Sure! Maybe it could be multiple of us so it's not 1 x 1?

Absolutely! Also, everyone, sorry it was 1x1 for so long, I was bored and none of my other Roleplays had started yet.

How do you suggest we start the conversation? Should it be during a hunting patrol, since wolves tend to work together when hunting? Or should it be a casual talk about something random?

Maybe you come up to me because I seem to just be standing in the middle of camp, doing nothing, so you want to know if we can go hunt together or something. Also, what should we do with Fang? I guess we could just leave him taking a nap with his dad and sister.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:34 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Absolutely! Also, everyone, sorry it was 1x1 for so long, I was bored and none of my other Roleplays had started yet.

How do you suggest we start the conversation? Should it be during a hunting patrol, since wolves tend to work together when hunting? Or should it be a casual talk about something random?

Maybe you come up to me because I seem to just be standing in the middle of camp, doing nothing, so you want to know if we can go hunt together or something. Also, what should we do with Fang? I guess we could just leave him taking a nap with his dad and sister.

I could have Arrow ask to join, too
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:35 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I could ask for Echo too

Mountain pack (c) said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:35 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Mountain pack (c) said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Exactly.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:36 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hunting patrols or anything hasn't been put together.. With going off will just confuse the hell out of people offline as some people have been offline a couple days so they don't know the roleplay has been created. I am going to do the patrols when Spellbound is on so we can finalize what we think. And they told me they will be on here soon.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:38 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Patrols haven't been handed it out yet. You some great conversations. Head in camp, Kalevala's enterance, Lynxtuft's ineraction with Malakai. Just great gossip and tea..Sorry for interuding just giving up some ideas. I'm waitng for spell to get on to do the patrols.

I actually kind of like these ideas. It depends on the others as well, but the wolves discussing something they think is questionable, like Kalevala arriving at the camp with a head, or Malakai and Lynxtuft's extremely friendly conversation, could be a good seed for later tension. Especially if one of the wolves starts talking about the alphas' authority or brings up the pairings.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:42 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Wolf's Bane said:

Nirvana_Sky said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Patrols haven't been handed it out yet. You some great conversations. Head in camp, Kalevala's enterance, Lynxtuft's ineraction with Malakai. Just great gossip and tea..Sorry for interuding just giving up some ideas. I'm waitng for spell to get on to do the patrols.

I actually kind of like these ideas. It depends on the others as well, but the wolves discussing something they think is questionable, like Kalevala arriving at the camp with a head, or Malakai and Lynxtuft's extremely friendly conversation, could be a good seed for later tension. Especially if one of the wolves starts talking about the alphas' authority or brings up the pairings.

Yeah. Especially since Lynxtuft would become rebellious because Malakai was so snappy. She would hear about other problems and agree.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:43 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have a small suggestion. Why don't we try to slow down the roleplay? I have no idea what's going on and I've only been away for a few hours,
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:44 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

rustlefernriver said:

Mountain pack (c) said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Wolf's Bane said:

rustlefernriver said:

Exactly.

I think it's realistic to have a bunch of wolves having side conversations after all the things that have been happening, since patrols haven't been organized yet due to certain offline players, and because I think having wolves express certain opinions about the alphas' authority and Kalevala bringing in a literal head early on would be really good for future events.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Discussion ThreadJanuary 11, 2024 02:44 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dawnforest said:
I have a small suggestion. Why don't we try to slow down the roleplay? I have no idea what's going on and I've only been away for a few hours,

nothing happened just an accidental 1x1

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    108    109    110    111    112   ..   173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us