Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || dis
Chatbox
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   143 

Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 04:44 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Totally unrelated to the roleplay, but I may or may not be getting more art of Ikaris done soon. Funny story, all of his current art pieces are all done by the same artist! Their style can vary a lot, but it's honestly something I think is really cool. I'm trying to see if they're open to commissions right now, if not then for the first time ever someone else will be drawing him. ovo
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 04:45 PM

Rushie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yay!! :o Do you know how tempting it is to do art of that fellow? He's precious
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 04:46 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oooh, that's exciting! The artist you've commissioned did a great job on the arts you've shared.
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 04:46 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
That is really cool!!! Fingers crossed they are open for commissions.
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 04:49 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The artist even made a sketch page for me for free since I was getting so much art done by them for him. *^*

his full gallery

If the artist isn't doing comms, imma have to scavenge to find someone else. I'm actually doing that right now- well, trying to. :'D
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 05:48 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Also I have given this some thought and figured I would share some of why Tori's past. She has some issues with controlling her temper and becomes super possessive of people she cares about because she caught her ex, who is still reaching out to her, sleeping with her now step mother and she is still working through those emotions. He is the cause for her to go from clear canvas to covered in artistic tattoos to become the person that she truly is. There is more about the ex and her step mother, but we still need to keep a little bit of a secret. XD

Spellbound said:
Yeah. They definitely will.
Also let's just say Briar's family wasn't the best. He got sent away from his family when he was 14 because of his developing feelings for Ikaris, and he didn't even get to say goodbye it was just like out of the blue. And his Uncle & Aunt weren't that much better let's say a Cinderella vibes but much worse. And all types of trauma imposed on him. So when he was 18 he had saved up enough money to buy himself a car, and rent an apartment and because he was smart get scholarships to a far away college and so he did. So freshman year he met another freshman and they started dating, and for the first year everything was a bit rocky and there were red flags but he ignored them, but as the years passed it got worse and he dumped him at the end of their fourth year when they graduated. And afterwards moved out of his apartment, and drove to the nearest bar out of town and was drinking.

Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 06:03 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I love these characters so much already
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 07:32 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
I do too Nox. I think they make an interesting dynamic. I could also get either a Drey or Carson post up tonight if anyone wants to interact with them. Carson, being as he is the medic, also works at the local hospital. Mainly so he can get supplies easier.
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 07:35 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not me forgetting I have Jackson to work with-

Maybe I can only really focus on one main character at a time xD
Thorns of the Black Rose || werewolf/vampire roleplay || disOctober 29, 2022 07:37 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Is it okay if I add another werewolf into the mix?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   143 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us