Wolf Play : The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:29:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Texy
1 10 rarity and 1 7 rarity, no boost or defects
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:29:05 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm eyeing a wolf in someone's sale folder, but I have to wait for the owner to take DND off so I can PM them for prices >:^
 Texy
01:28:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Salem
01:26:42 Bell
Aurora
It really does, especially when I'm *really* picky about what food I eat
 Continental Wolves
01:26:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
I mean you'd earn mushrooms from exploring or completing quest but then you'd have to buy an apple from someone, you can also gain currency from selling things you found in explore but unless its a jasmine you are unlikely to get an apple for that item
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:25:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Aw, man! That sucks.
 Salem
01:24:01 Bell
Aurora
Legal battles are definitely not something I have the money for lmao
I was trying to figure out how to complain about it though, but they've made it very confusing to figure out how so i'm gonna have to settle for being huffy about it T^T
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Are you able to give a complaint or sue them for money?
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.
 Star Tha AOD
01:19:59 i stalk chat (Star)
cos
i could yoink him from ya, send me a pm about it!
 Mount Lambda
01:19:45 Lambda
I want to crack open a geode but now I see it costs an apple thats why I'm wondering
 Leafpool
01:19:41 Leaf she/her
Guys I am haveing cold pasta rings and meatballs for lunch what about you?
 Mount Lambda
01:18:41 Lambda
Ah Emmet okay! Not possible to earn them from exploring or quests?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:18:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Cos,
No, he has good vitals. He'd be worth something to some who collect those and don't care about rarity.
 Star Tha AOD
01:18:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Cresent
i know with mush and apples sometimes u buy something and it doesn't show your amount with the purchase so maybe it's like that glitch?
 Continental Wolves
01:17:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
You could try making and selling art or high quality wolves
 Macrocosm
01:17:06 cos,cloudy,cloud
-WP Click-

retire?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   539 

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 06:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi!! I'm doing pretty well!! Kinda hot though- how are you??
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 06:35 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pretty good too!!

Edited at July 22, 2020 06:35 PM by Determined_Wolf
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 06:49 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: “No no no no! That’s not at all what I said!!” George quickly interjected as he waved his hands wildly. “Lucas, did you not hear when I said I cared for you? I love you!! Right now though, you’ve just been… sending so many mixed singles. I don’t know if you hate me and want me gone or if you love me too. I don’t even care if you don’t have an answer yet or if you are waiting to figure everything out… I just want to know that- I want to know where you stand and… I know I came off really harsh so I get it if you are still mad at me. Just… please. I want answers.”

Ariv: Ariv stood behind him, analyzing the scales before poking them gently. “This is extremely odd…,” Ariv murmured. “And you don’t feel any different or anything?”

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas/red: he shook his head a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "B-but I'm not just Lucas I'm also Red and I know you d-don't like him very much and you'd just be better off without me because I'm just a giant fuck up and I'd just be getting in your way all the time and once you get to know me I know you won't love me!! It's e-easier this w-way!!"

Alastor: he hissed as Ariv touched the scale snapping his head to look at Ariv. "No, I feel just the same as I always have. Now don't touch that one. That one specificity is me."
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you're doing well!!
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:24 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George stared at him for a long moment before swearing under his breath. “I am gonna do something and I apologize in advance but… fuck it!!” George grabbed Lucas’s face gently before kissing him deeply.

Ariv: “You are certainly acting more hostile though…,” Ariv noted before kissing his cheek while Alastor was still facing him. Ariv touched another scale.

The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:25 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
You wanna know something funny?
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes!! Of course-
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas/red: he froze In Place as he was kissed, even though he had memories of this he hadn't actually experienced it before. After a moment he melted into the kiss tears streaming down his face.

Alastor: he hissed again pulling himself away from Ariv's hand. "Quit that!! It feels weird!!" His eyes were still slits.
The Murder Mansions Discussion {New Since We Broke 1st One}July 22, 2020 07:44 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

George: George pulled away a bit, just enough so he could talk. “I love you okay,” George mumbled. “I don’t care if you have a different name or even are a mix of my worst enemies. I still love you. I am not gonna stop lovin’ you ever.”

Ariv: “There is something wrong,” Ariv observed before studying his eyes. “Do you feel more irritable and/or agitated or anything else that you would classify as ‘abnormal’?”

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   539 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us