Continental Wolves
01:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 329 days in a row.
 Sabbath
01:21:01 Rook
Stygian
Not much. I'm just doing some exploring before bed. What about you? :>

Sheo
I probably won't make a custom for a while but I'd love to use a crystalline when I do ^^ They are beautiful
 The Sigma
01:20:39 Leon, Sigma
How old are yours? Mine are currently 2 months + the other one nearly 1 year :)
 distant-screams
01:20:38 katy | beetle
there, i finally updated my bio. now it looks a little neater.
 The Sigma
01:20:08 Leon, Sigma
Sty

Still kinda small, my older leopard gecko has almost grown as large as my hand ^^”
 Stygian Forest
01:19:07 
Leon

They are! I brought mine from a breeder. He's the length of my palm, right now, so he isn't that teeny.
 The Sigma
01:18:47 Leon, Sigma
Honestly, I wish I could put the two together, but they might get aggressive or territorial ToT

And I donÂ’t know the little oneÂ’s sex just yet. ItÂ’s an albino though *v*
 Frozen Flowers
01:18:45 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Bane@
You don't want the gift?
 Magnus Bane
01:18:17 Mag/Maggy
Pookie bear
 Frozen Flowers
01:18:06 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sabby@
True but the unique look crystal dyes give has me paying for it
 The Sigma
01:17:46 Leon, Sigma
Sty

WHATT those are so cute dude
Although teeny

IÂ’d be afraid of squashing them ToT
 Stygian Forest
01:17:30 
Sabbath

What's new?
 Sabbath
01:17:01 Rook
Hi Stygian ^^

Sheo
I love them, too. Nobody really uses them anymore though. Exclusives are way easier to get and offer more rarity.
 Stygian Forest
01:14:18 
Sabbath!
 Frozen Flowers
01:13:48 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sabby@
I love all the crystal dyes, wanted a stud to celebrate my return ( my wallet hates me XD)
 Stygian Forest
01:11:59 
Leon

Nice! I have a Viper Gecko, but I want to get him a friend.
 The Sigma
01:11:36 Leon, Sigma
Sassy

Ooh, yeah let me see
 Sabbath
01:11:24 Rook
Sheo
Ooh I just stalked your den lol. They look great! I love your male custom *^* The Emerald base is probably my favorite crystalline
 The Sigma
01:11:15 Leon, Sigma
Sty

lol, yeah. 2 in fact! As well as my attention seeking cat :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Red Fox : +3
Wolverine : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 20, 2021 06:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhh. I'm in love with Atelias response. Its more or less exactly what I hoped for. Her beginning to despise him rather than somehow run into his arms proclaiming she doesn't care instead. --Trust me, thats happened before and it just sucks. ;-;
But yea, Atelia finally got a taste of Jairos insensitive ego. When I put "mean" in his description, I didn't only mean the "cute type of rude" and I was waiting to execute that and now its happened and I'm more than content with the outcome
-
At least we officially know that they aint finna be the "Fairytale" couple down the street where everything works out in the beginning. We've ripped off the bandaid and now things should be somewhat easier from here...--I say that but then I gotta think up of extravagant ways to win Atelia back without having to say sorry.
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 20, 2021 07:11 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm glad you like it. :)
Ew, no, I hate those responses. They're unrealistic. I doubt anybody would react that way in real life. I originally wanted her to get angry, maybe snap at the confession, but then I thought she wouldn't do that. Not when first learning of this all anyways. Maybe later when she sees him again she will be cold.

I love this drama you had planned. It was perfectly written out as well. The reactions of each brother was also super satisfying to read. Instead of being like "they were all shocked" I like how you wrote out each of their reactions. It helped visualize it 100%. 11/10, beautiful.

They definitely won't be the fairytale couple, even when they're together. I can see some solid arguements breaking out throughout everything, so it'll be fun to see how they patch that as well.

It'll be fun when they see each other again. Atelia is going to be icy. Maybe even scared a bit, given what happened to her siblings, so it'll be interesting to see how Jairo reacts to that. I'm looking forward to it. >:]

Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 21, 2021 08:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
YeS. My next post will for sure contain a time skip. Maybe about a week later. As for the writing, ehh, I was only happy with about half of my post but was too lazy to redo the other paragraphs. Haha, thanks.
-
The thing is, I hate it when people immediately have their characters all nice and softhearted to the opposing. And if they are "bad", they warm up within a day. Since they still don't know each other very well, Jairo would be more than likely to act "cold" but then reel her back in with a couple of flirty comments or two because he just wants to use her. And he'll probably be that way for a longer while too. But as they get to know each other more and he actually cares for her, you'll see more of his genuine affection. c:< But even then he'll still be a rude ass--just more protective over her and her feelings.
-
Looking forward to it. Haha, I have many micro plans, and about two more big ones before I start thinking of more. Also, I'm debating on whether or not Kenze returns...or should this be his villain backstory? >:) Nahh, I'm just kidding...or am I?
Lmao, but really, he'd probably die within a week.
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 21, 2021 08:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have a confession to make tho..............................................................................................................................................................................................
-
I call you Tenebris Umbrella behind your back.
If you think I need an intervention, I understand.

Edited at December 21, 2021 08:05 AM by Edera
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 21, 2021 10:32 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
That sounds good for the time skip. And hush! That post was so well written. I couldn't tell it was rushed at all.

No, me too. It takes way longer than that to build trust and warm up to others, even if somebody's personality is full of kindness. Atelia and Jairo have met, what, like two or three times? It makes sense for them to still act distant. She's more lighthearted and not as cold, but even she needs time to warm up. Especially now. It'll take longer for her to trust him now, that's for sure, but it'll come with time.

Kenze not returning would be such a good little addition to the plot, but like you said, he'd probably end up starving or do something bold enough that he ends up dead. I have perhaps.. Three things planned. One I'm not sure if I'll use, but I'm leaning towards not scrapping it just yet. Two will happen a little later, the rest will be farther along the line. >:)

--

I mean-

If it helps, I sometimes think of edamame when I see your name.. because of the letters-

Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 22, 2021 11:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
EdaMamE? Fair enough--at least its not fucking "eddie." You'll be surprised to see what my nickname is if I ever step foot in chat. --If you know the meaning of "Edera", you'll understand. Lmao.
--
I have the perfect idea for them to make up...but it'd probably go the other way. :')
Atelia: *Hanging from a collosal cliff side*
Jairo:*Walks up and notices her*
Atelia: "Dude, help"
Jairo:"Kiss me first"
Atelia:*Lets go*
Edera|x|Tenebris Umbra| DiscussionDecember 22, 2021 09:46 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Don't ask. I don't know how I derive that word from your name. Lmao, I need to lure you into chat simply so I can see what people call you. And uH.. I know Edera means ivy- That's all..
I for sure didn't google that. Haha. Weird.
Feel free to educate me-
Wait, I love that idea.
Atelia: *lets go* "Oh, haha, thank god, there was a ledge underneath me after all!"
Jairo: "..Did you actually just fucking let go?"

But honestly, I can see it happening. Oh! Or remember how I mentioned earlier she wasn't a good swimmer! What if she ends up too deep chasing a fish or something, or maybe slips? Jairo can see her? Lmao, she's the type to be violent when being saved.

Jairo: "I'm trying to help you! Stop *pow* kicking *slap* me I can't *gurgle*"

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us