Oops already gave him paws. XD
 Leafpool
02:07:29 Leaf she/her
Redscar found 10 mushrooms!

Good boy Red!
 technoblade
02:07:09 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I need these colours god it looks so good! Your new Avi is also fucking amazing!
 Clear Sky
02:07:06 Sky / Blue - she,her
leaf shall i befriend you?
 Leafpool
02:06:22 Leaf she/her
Shampoooo gave you paws!
 Sea Coast
02:06:10 
@Leaf Paws to him!
 Shampoooo
02:05:57 
Sksksks
 BJake
02:05:43 Don't call me BJ.
Opinions on my new theme? :D
 Leafpool
02:05:31 Leaf she/her
Sea I know!
 Wilverbeast
02:05:16 Will
@Sateda

I have a list of how many of each Talent Buffy has but >>
No idea where it went
 Clear Sky
02:04:50 Sky / Blue - she,her
sea cool :)
 Sea Coast
02:04:42 
@Leaf

Aww!
 Leafpool
02:04:37 Leaf she/her
Sky mail!
 Clear Sky
02:04:10 Sky / Blue - she,her
yeah that was an easy guess :D i have too
 Leafpool
02:04:08 Leaf she/her
Dawnstar howls for love.
Poor boy!
 Sea Coast
02:03:24 
@Sky
I read it too!
 Leafpool
02:03:12 Leaf she/her
Clear sky yes!
 Sateda
02:02:45 
Clear Sky-
That'd be a mad coincidence if not ;)
 Clear Sky
02:02:21 Sky / Blue - she,her
leafpool did you ever read warrior cats
 technoblade
02:02:20 Lil Techy | Techno
spring just ended 2 days ago so it'll take about a week

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -3
Komodo Dragon : -4
Coyote : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Toffive x NevermoreFebruary 18, 2024 12:00 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

World building

Just some ninjas and a FBI Agent kicking ass.

Toffive x NevermoreFebruary 18, 2024 09:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Blake Borrelli

|Hard-Headed|Suspicious|Caring|

Blake is a caring person when he isn't butting heads with people around him. However, if you are part of his friend group, you are part of his family, no matter the differences. Borrelli is extremely one-sided and isn't very open minded. Once his mind is set, he won't rest until it is proven right. He is evidence oriented. If it points at you, then he'll circle you like a vulture. While he can come off as reckless, Borrelli covers up his tracks and is careful about everything he does. He is one to watch his back 24/7 and if something goes south you want him with you.

Borrelli is hard-headed, his taste won't ever change, his mind can't seem to change either unless it's repeated to him constantly with evidence. While he is known for dragging his heels in the dirt, he is also extremely empathetic. Dark and sarcastic jokes and humor that he'll crack at the worst times. Most of the time however, he is in work mode; serious, cold and grumpy. If you try to mess around with him while he is working you can expect yourself crawling on the floor in handcuffs.

The amount of tenacity he has seems to be a superpower. If he says he will get it done, he will. He'll grind through late nights and hard work just to do what was asked of him. He will never let down a promise, and if he does, he'll hold onto the guilt for a while. Blake has an extreme attention to detail and routines, patterns and such are his forte. Anything out of place he seems to notice. He tends to skip over the small details and they come back to slap him in the face.

His honesty and courage stands above his other traits, he will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, even if it isn't pretty. His courage overpowers his fears, and can look down a barrel of a gun without a blink of an eye. Maybe it's stupidity or numbness that allows him to do that. Very rarely he'll lose his cool, and is almost always calm and collected. Borrelli has a love for thrills and is the first to jump into action. He always seems to be hurt in some way, not that he would sit still long enough to allow something to heal.

~

Blake has jet black hair and green eyes with a blue rim around them. His eyes are weathered at the age of 35 but that doesn't bother him. His expression and eyes are cold and almost heartless. He has a sharp jawline that would be considered a square jawline, frown lines that are visible. His eyes and eyebrows are sharp with long lashes. He is 5'10 but claims to be 6’.

He sports a light classic full beard that he keeps well groomed. In public, his hair and fringe are often styled up and back with hair wax, but throughout the day finger streaks will appear from him running his hand through his hair as he thinks. His skin is tan from his time in the sun. Frame is lean yet slightly muscular. However, you would look at him and go “I could take him on in a fight and win.”

Blake wears white dress shirts tucked into black dress pants with leather shoes. If he isn't in the field he has a tie on. The bureau has an image to maintain as he does as well. He won't be seen slacking when it comes to his appearance. In the field he is equipped with his handcuffs, firearm and his navy windbreaker with yellow FBI on the back.

-

He is a USA citizen, born and raised in LA but his job requires him to move around religiously. Back home, he has an ex wife and a three year old daughter that he often facetimes on his few minutes off. His job makes it hard to be around her to see her grow up. He'll be in Idaho one moment and Egypt in the next. Borrelli has experience in all sorts of authority jobs. Patrol cop, detective, and now with the Bureau. He was at one point with his ex partner in the top ten snipers in the US while he was on patrol. That however seems like a whole lifetime ago. He has a need for justice. It courses through his veins and he would die just to see it get served.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us