09:03:12 Aloysius (he,him)
PvP anyone

Cortex
09:00:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey yeah Give me a Minuet
 Night Crescent
08:59:19 Grey (she/her)
Tex
Woah! Can you show us? Id love to see it!
 Cortex
08:58:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Grey
I made my first drawing in 2 weeks and its for Halloween and it looks so Good!!!
 Night Crescent
08:58:09 Grey (she/her)
Tex
What??
 Salem
08:56:53 Bell
Once someone accepts you'll go to the page where it lets you select wolves and the pvp wont start until you have the amount you set the pvp for, be it 1 on each side or 6
 Cortex
08:56:33 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Guys Guess What!!
 Frostyhills24
08:56:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
Well, I guess itÂ’s better than strongly dislike?

G1 curls up with Sunset Beach to rest.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: ^ Dislike
Mood: Exhausted
 Salem
08:56:08 Bell
Someone has to accept first
 ZEFHYR
08:55:27 
how do i build the team in pvp? for more than one wolf?
 Night Crescent
08:54:39 Grey (she/her)
Wolf Therian
How is it?
 Wolf Therian
08:51:58 
I am in school rn :>
 ZEFHYR
08:51:32 
trying to decipher how to do more than just one wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +3
Water Moccasin : -2
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2 

TIAPN x Murdering_Crow | Discussion ThreadDecember 22, 2022 01:45 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

yeah, i would imagine the fear factor would be Very big. nobody really wants to test them and mass hysteria's always pretty bad, so it's be hard to prove and even harder to discern from just placebo type shit. you can't really disprove something if everyone who it didn't work for didn't live to tell the tale.

as for the entertainment, that might be fun? possibility is a different question, since i think even the leaders would still be wary of the monsters and they've been proven to be capable of breaking through defenses. it might be possible that some of the Things are friendlier or weaker than others, though, since we haven't quite decided what they are, yet?

... honestly, the "enemy" thing was just me trying to search for a word for "monsters" or "creatures" that wasn't me just saying the same world a thousand times over in the span of a paragraph until it loses meaning. in hindsight, it was an absolutely terrible decision. HOWEVER, it is probably better that i did phrase it like that, because those are good ass ideas. i especially like the idea of the religious zealots! maybe people that think that the monsters were a curse from God to purge the people of their sins and that their living on was basically. an affront to that god. by that logic? and that they could go to heaven by simply accepting gods' will and dying, so by killing them, they're leading them to some sort of salvation. that would be cool. if you'd prefer a grand-scale plot, we could probably make that into something even bigger, but in great part i am most looking forward to the more lower-down plots when the characters are made.

but yeah. species development. that is what i meant to ask about. god damn.

TIAPN x Murdering_Crow | Discussion ThreadDecember 22, 2022 09:39 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Agreed one hundred percent ^^

I'm liking the idea of some creatures just being more weak. Maybe friendly? That could also bring up the questions of if the monsters are able to communicate. Are they simply beasts or more alien-ish? Maybe their own language? I could imagine they're all hostile, though. If they do use them for entertainment, I imagine them just being weaker (though clearly still strong enough to please the people).

I love it! It's sorta dark, but I think it's at least interesting lmao. I don't mind not having it being important and just sort of a subplot, considering this RP seems like it could have a shit ton of room for other options and ideas to come into play.

As for the species, I imagine them being sorta,,, reptillian but also like monkeys if that makes sense?
TIAPN x Murdering_Crow | Discussion ThreadDecember 23, 2022 07:48 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
i would imagine either their own language or purely feral??? maybe a few are able to mimic human voices and eventually learn how to speak. it'd be cool, i think, if they were kind of like. feral, but also very intelligent? would make them more of a threat, i think.
and i can't really picture that, mind going more into detail?
TIAPN x Murdering_Crow | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 12:57 AM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think them having their own language and being able to eventually learn english would be a neat idea, or mimic some common human noises and eventually learn english. Or maybe they're just entirely feral, like you suggested, and they can only mimic so many things in the human language. They'd still be highly intelligent, but they're not too worried about speaking.

Uhhh, maybe imagine a komodo dragon being the size of a gorilla, maybe bigger, but looking a lot more,,,, terrifying? A lot more feral pfft
TIAPN x Murdering_Crow | Discussion ThreadDecember 24, 2022 12:49 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Murdering_Crow said:
I think them having their own language and being able to eventually learn english would be a neat idea, or mimic some common human noises and eventually learn english. Or maybe they're just entirely feral, like you suggested, and they can only mimic so many things in the human language. They'd still be highly intelligent, but they're not too worried about speaking.

Uhhh, maybe imagine a komodo dragon being the size of a gorilla, maybe bigger, but looking a lot more,,,, terrifying? A lot more feral pfft

yeah, i would imagine. maybe it depends on hte monster?? like, maybe theres a bunch of different forms the monster takes, and that's greatly why they're so terrifying. you can never expect what you get. so some would look like an eldritch komodo dragon, some would just be incomprehensibly eldritch, but all of them are monsters nonetheless??? like maybe multiple eyes n shit who knows. i think that would be cool. and maybe also with varying, like. ways they use their intelligence. so some would be able to mimic, some would straight be able to talk, some just put all their points into heightened senses n shit, whatever?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us