09:25:35 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My cat always wants to play fetch when I'm trying to do stuff
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 02:46 PM

Wild Warriorz

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finnick said:
Me too. I prefer to have an idea of who my character is going to be, and who he's going to be interacting with.
I am also a female who prefers playing male lol.

I've heard a lot about the opposite happening, where men preferring to play as women in videogames... I wonder why people tend to like playing the opposite gender? Maybe it's distant enough from our own experience so we can make it a little more simple, and it's easier to experiment with different personalities.
Anyways, I'll start working on my vampire guy! He's going to be angsty, so just prepare.

Gottcha, Ill be working on the one for my character. & I've also heard about the same thing. Idk I grew up with more male friends then female so persective wise I have a lot from them xD
Nug, yea usually the plot has to be interesting for me to write lengthy responses, it helps when you like the topic^^
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok imma get started
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
name
Meka anders
Spices
Ware-Leopard
Sexualty
pansexual
hight(human)
5'6
hight(ware-leopard)
5'9
Persnality
•kind•sweet•loving•stubborn•rude•harsh•shy•romantic•
------☆------
meka can be a sweet,kind,loving,careing ware-leppard.
She often bakes cookies and sweet treats for the elderly, kids,and most of her village.
------☆------
Dont let her sweet,kind,loving and careing side fool you, meka is quite the battle strategist. Meka dose have anotherside to her, mess with her and anger her you will see that side, either that or your just and outsider to her village. She can be rude,harsh and will often say many things she dosnt mean to say or actually feel towards you. So be careful when speaking with her one word and your head may just get cut off.
-----☆-----
Meka is quite the stubborn one tell her not to do something she'll do it,tell her to stop She won't stop. She often dose this becuse she injoys seeing others get frustrated at her, but no one really knows why she dose it.
------☆------
Meka is quite shy after she figures out that your not a threat to her. She will often stay quite and keep to herself, as well as being rather submissive. Meka will wait for you to talk to her first rather then her sparking a conversation with you.
------☆------
Meka can be the romantic type when she wants to though this side of her dosnt always come around, you have to be the right person and be with her at the right time.
human appearance
ware-leopard appearance
she is an all black leopardess, her leopard spots are a bit of a darker shade of black which have a slight shine to them if placed at the right angle in the light(moon or sun) her eyes are the same. She has scars on her muzzle, right shoulder, legs and arms. Her right ear has a small cut in it while her left ear has the tip torn off. Her claws are black with white tips. Her tail tip is the only white patch on her fluffy pelt other then the white cresent moon on her forehead.
The Moon
The night
Playing with rats she finds (more like tormenting them)
Making people frustrated with her
Birds
Dislikes
fish
Strangers
Dogs
Bugs
Strengths
Hiding in the night/shadows
Intelligence
Outstanding battle strategist
Weaknesses
her Clumsiness
Her clingy self
Day light
Mate(s)/lover(s)
in rp
Cubs
none
Them song
Warriors by imagine dragons
Other

Edited at January 27, 2022 05:04 PM by Flying nugget
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay so do you guys want sarcastic, immature, clever and snappy tsundere character who gets attached easily and gets overwhelmed a lot, or stoic, reserved, mature academic, kind and socially-awkward character who doesn't know how to process acts of affection? Both are loyal sweethearts on the inside, both have a tragic past.
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like the first one lol, but they both sound grate.
Lol me trying to get athro art of my oc, but I can do athros lol. I may just have to wright it out which I don't like doing

Finnick said:
Okay so do you guys want sarcastic, immature, clever and snappy tsundere character who gets attached easily and gets overwhelmed a lot, or stoic, reserved, mature academic, kind and socially-awkward character who doesn't know how to process acts of affection? Both are loyal sweethearts on the inside, both have a tragic past.

Edited at January 27, 2022 04:24 PM by Flying nugget
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
!! WIP All is subject to change !!

Name: Callio Blackwell (Masculized version of Calliope, meaning "beautiful voice". "Cal-lye-oh", Lio for short)

Species: Vampire (born)

Occupation: New to the village, trying to find work. Bartender? Singer? He is a traveler, above all, looking for somewhere to settle.

Sexuality: Pansexual - flirts with whoever's around, really.

Appearance: Callio is quite a pretty young man, standing at a humble 5'8 and weighing only about 130 pounds, with a willowy, elegant build. His skin is fair borderline pale, with no visible blemishes and few scars to speak of, giving him a delicate, almost otherworldly look. His eyes are a vivid almost icy blue, fixing anything he looks at with an intent, intelligent stare. His hair is light blonde, almost platinum in color, on the long side and wavy - he usually ties it back in a pony tail to keep most of it out of his face. His fangs are sharp and slightly on the long side, easily overlooked but are visible when he speaks or smiles a certain way.
Lio takes pride in his appearance and doesn't like to be seen messy or disheveled. He is handsome in his own right, in the traditional masculine sense, but he can be described as feminine in the way he carries and presents himself. Reserved, mysterious and poised as if he's a step above those around him. He can come across as almost untouchable, as well as terribly pretentious and arrogant at times.

As far as clothes go, Callio has an eye for fashion and beauty. His style is as refined and "aristocratic" as it can be, given the fact that he travels continuously, consisting of light colors when there is no danger of staining his clothes - blues, purples and pinks can all be found regularly in his color palette. But they are often covered by cloaks or protective gear.

Personality: TBA
-- Enneagram 4, i have a personality for a different character written out that will fit perfectly! --

Powers: Besides the usual vampire abilities - able to tap into unnatural strength and speed, as well as having heightened senses - Callio is a fairly average vampire. He also dabbles in magic (nothing dark or too intense, healing magic and illusionary stuff mostly.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Background:

Theme song(s):

Pet(s):

Other:

Edited at January 28, 2022 05:13 PM by Finnick
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 04:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wait, first we need to establish the world/setting some.
Are supernaturals allowed to just exist without humans freaking out about it? Do they fear being discovered? Are they isolated in their communities? Can they work normal jobs? It might vary from species to species. Also is this in modern day? And is it in a small town/village or in a larger city? Or out in the middle of nowhere?
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I figured that it would start in late summer, humans are aware of these other creatures whom are somewhat like them but sorta have no interest on running into or fighting them. Ware-animals all live together in one village though thare is conflict between the different subspecies. I figured it would be forbidden to be frinds or maybe even to talk to the other creatures more so fall in love with them. We will start right before or after we have been told by village leaders that we are to go on the so called mission that have killed many of the villages people.

Finnick said:
Wait, first we need to establish the world/setting some.
Are supernaturals allowed to just exist without humans freaking out about it? Do they fear being discovered? Are they isolated in their communities? Can they work normal jobs? It might vary from species to species. Also is this in modern day? And is it in a small town/village or in a larger city? Or out in the middle of nowhere?

Small 3-Person RPJanuary 30, 2022 11:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Liking so far

Finnick said:
!! WIP All is subject to change !!

Name: Callio Blackwell (Masculized version of Calliope, meaning "beautiful voice". "Cal-lye-oh", Lio for short)

Species: Vampire (born)

Occupation: New to the village, trying to find work. Bartender? Singer? He is a traveler, above all, looking for somewhere to settle.

Sexuality: Pansexual - flirts with whoever's around, really.

Appearance: Callio is quite a pretty young man, standing at a humble 5'8 and weighing only about 130 pounds, with a willowy, elegant build. His skin is fair borderline pale, with no visible blemishes and few scars to speak of, giving him a delicate, almost otherworldly look. His eyes are a vivid almost icy blue, fixing anything he looks at with an intent, intelligent stare. His hair is light blonde, almost platinum in color, on the long side and wavy - he usually ties it back in a pony tail to keep most of it out of his face. His fangs are sharp and slightly on the long side, easily overlooked but are visible when he speaks or smiles a certain way.
Lio takes pride in his appearance and doesn't like to be seen messy or disheveled. He is handsome in his own right, in the traditional masculine sense, but he can be described as feminine in the way he carries and presents himself. Reserved, mysterious and poised as if he's a step above those around him. He can come across as almost untouchable, as well as terribly pretentious and arrogant at times.

As far as clothes go, Callio has an eye for fashion and beauty. His style is as refined and "aristocratic" as it can be, given the fact that he travels continuously, consisting of light colors when there is no danger of staining his clothes - blues, purples and pinks can all be found regularly in his color palette. But they are often covered by cloaks or protective gear.

Personality: TBA
-- Enneagram 4, i have a personality for a different character written out that will fit perfectly! --

Powers: Besides the usual vampire abilities - able to tap into unnatural strength and speed, as well as having heightened senses - Callio is a fairly average vampire. He also dabbles in magic (nothing dark or too intense, healing magic and illusionary stuff mostly.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Background:

Theme song(s):

Pet(s):

Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us