Duds being pretty but still being duds is a special kind of pain
 Existence
03:44:36 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Why'd you have to be pretty ;-;
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Cougar : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Understanding Art ImagesApril 3, 2020 08:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Even when I put the credits it says that it is invalid
Understanding Art ImagesApril 6, 2020 01:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
FierceBite- are you trying to upload an image in the forums or upload an avatar?

Avatar -- For avatars, you may upload any image but if it does not follow the site rules, it will be taken down. There is no filter on images as they are uploaded but they are sifted through later by our moderation team here. If your image is displaying an error/invalid message as you are trying to upload the avatar it may be because -

• the image is not the correct file type. Only jpg, gif or png file types are accepted as avatars.

• your image exceeds the allotted file size of 300,000 bytes
  • or, your image exceeds the dimensions taken for avatars. All avatars must be 300 pixels wide by 300 pixels tall - or less.

Forum Image -- For images in the forums, you need to upload your images through a WolfPlay-acceptable image host link.

For example, if I wanted to insert a stock photograph of a dog into the forums - granted that this is allowed via. the usage/terms of service of the photographer. I would copy or download the image to my computer then use an acceptable image host.

To find which hosting sites are allowed, please read here: Hotlinking || Posting Images on Wolfplay.

After my image is uploaded to an appropriate image host, I would then go to the forum I would like to post my image on. Use Insert > Image - then paste your link under "Source" - then select save. Remember to credit your images, read more about this here. [Click to read more about Art Crediting Rules]

Additional information that may aid you may be found here: [Additional Art Information || Art Crediting Rules]

If you have any additional questions or need any assistance with image generating, show no hesitation in messaging me.

Happy Hunting!

Edited at May 24, 2020 07:46 PM by Oakley
Understanding Art ImagesMay 3, 2020 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I don’t know if I just don’t have the right pic or if Wolf Play and my phone hates me because every image that I try to update as my avatar it say “Oops invalid image dimensions must be no greater the 300 width and 300 height” and it’s ticking me off
Understanding Art ImagesMay 3, 2020 10:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Oakley said:
@FierceBite, are you trying to upload an image in the forums or upload an avatar?

Avatar -- For avatars, you may upload any image but if it does not follow the site rules, it will be taken down. There is no filter on images as they are uploaded but they are sifted through later by our moderation team here. If your image is displaying an error/invalid message as you are trying to upload the avatar it may be because -

• the image is not the correct file type. Only jpg, gif or png file types are accepted as avatars.

• your image exceeds the allotted file size of 300,000 bytes
  • or, your image exceeds the dimensions taken for avatars. All avatars must be 300 pixels wide by 300 pixels tall - or less.

Forum Image -- For images in the forums, you need to upload your images through a WolfPlay-acceptable image host link.

For example, if I wanted to insert a stock photograph of a dog into the forums - granted that this is allowed via. the usage/terms of service of the photographer. I would copy or download the image to my computer then use an acceptable image host.

To find which hosting sites are allowed, please read here: Hotlinking || Posting Images on Wolfplay.

After my image is uploaded to an appropriate image host, I would then go to the forum I would like to post my image on. Use Insert > Image - then paste your link under "Source" - then select save. Remember to credit your images, read more about this here. [Click to read more about Art Crediting Rules]

Additional information that may aid you may be found here: [Additional Art Information || Art Crediting Rules]

If you have any additional questions or need any assistance with image creating, please shoot me a Private Message.

Happy Hunting!

I had one of the jpgs of pngs but it still said that it was invalid...
Understanding Art ImagesMay 10, 2020 11:55 AM

Vennenum

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Deathpack said:
I don’t know if I just don’t have the right pic or if Wolf Play and my phone hates me because every image that I try to update as my avatar it say “Oops invalid image dimensions must be no greater the 300 width and 300 height” and it’s ticking me off
That means your image is too big and it needs to be resized.
Understanding Art ImagesMay 19, 2020 10:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay so I took a pic of a custom wolf that I did and I made it as small as possible and it still says that it’s width is greater then 300 along with its height
Understanding Art ImagesMay 24, 2020 07:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Deathpack- use an online image resizer to make the dimensions of the image 300 x 300. The image needs to be 300 pixels high by 300 pixels wide.

Understanding Art ImagesJune 22, 2020 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How do you use the ICloud Drive because I don't have files
Understanding Art ImagesJune 27, 2020 11:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The way a computer organizes, names, stores and manipulates files is globally referred to as its file system. Most computers have at least one file system.

I doubt yours is lacking a file system altogether. If you are on a phone, files are generally stored in a 'Downloads' app.
Understanding Art ImagesAugust 1, 2020 06:41 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
once you have chosen a picture.. how do you upload it to the avatar space?

Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us