Apothecary
05:40:06 Medicinally Autistic
The forums when it was a separate page.
 Apothecary
05:38:12 Medicinally Autistic
Apples cost like 100-200
 Apothecary
05:38:01 Medicinally Autistic
Accidentally adding talents to the wrong wolf and cursing yourself out.

Back then you didnÂ’t get the extra 5 apples. And the apple prices werenÂ’t halved.
 Existence
05:36:58 Exist / Kuskyn
Lord the days when you had to add talents through customs those where mm 😩
 Silent Lucidity
05:36:22 Silent, Lucid
I'll never forget when I first joined the wolf that was a hit was Riddle🥀
 Falling Timber
05:35:34 
on my first account ever i sold wolves for one mushroom. i didn't know how to price wolves then
 Existence
05:33:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Trying to make customs before wolf party made thing lively.
 Silent Lucidity
05:33:14 Silent, Lucid
Anyone remember riddle??
 Apothecary
05:31:21 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember having Mentors though.
 Apothecary
05:30:59 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember Mike for sure. Mom and dad. Mom actually made quite a few high talent wolves.
 Existence
05:27:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, Real ones remember Mike..
 Sassy Otaku
05:26:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermind, he had just over 200 talents
 kycantina
05:25:25 ky
Nirran, for stats or for looks? I've got a handful of commissioned studs I want to make someday
 Falling Timber
05:25:08 
is it normal for all the pups of a litter to have the same amt of cp when born? it hasnt happened to me before-
 Qyusen
05:24:54 Qyu - all pronouns
-WP Click-
He was so cool in his day
 kycantina
05:24:17 ky
Narran, definitely! It takes a lot to do customs and den expansions without buying apples, taking it easy while you figure out what you want is a great plan :))
 Sassy Otaku
05:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I know there was another one, but I can't remember his name
I think he was a Gen 1 DH with 500+ talents (I believe he was Cries if I remember right?)
 Narran Park
05:23:27 Sting
Id love some wolf link in my inbox of popular studs for reference though, if anyone could be bothered?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 04:57 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award
I mean I just realy on my wolves Killing first XD but I do not care if that hurts them
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 05:26 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award
If you frequently explore, aren't online all day or for that much, and don't like waiting for a chance at a full moon like me, then parvo pretty much acts like any other injury and I try to get rid of it immediately. The cost of waiting to explore outweighs the boons of waiting for the buff. A solution to remedy this could be making parvo act more like the real virus, such as having the wolf's damage decrease over time after every full moon passes instead of it outright being halved. This would simulate a realistic progression of a viral infection, as the other injuries on this website are injuries that would immediately provide a debuff such as the sprained paw.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 08:06 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
I dont explore but if I did I would use the buff to my advantage and maybe have a small team of three infected.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 08:11 PM

Draco-Mezo

Darkseeker

Give Award
I can I would heal them if they GOT parvo but I haven't gotten it yet so yeah.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 6, 2024 01:34 AM

starrywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
i don't explore :)
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 6, 2024 04:10 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award

The Night Walker said:
I dont explore but if I did I would use the buff to my advantage and maybe have a small team of three infected.

Hmmm. Daytime Uninfected Explore Team. Nighttime Infected Explore Team. That's what I would do.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 6, 2024 11:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
I honestly can't tell if my wolves are idiots or just really good. I never really get infected with them. So it doesn't really affect me at all.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 7, 2024 12:29 AM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
I only got a couple infected so far. I kept it on one because I think the buff is cool, but it takes a while to craft a silver salve and it's required for other encounters, so I can see how it could get annoying if more got infected and hindered exploring half the time.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 8, 2024 06:33 PM

Transcendence

Neutral

Give Award

I don't actively participate in events, but in the breif time I was able to participate in this one, I preferred to heal my wolves as soon as possible.

I treated the disease like any other injury, except it had the debuff, and add me being a casual part time player with no patience to wait for a single full moon lmao. Also I was able to most the ingredients kinda easy, but dang did they fill up my inventory fast.

But it wouldn't be a quest fitting a month long and indepth event if it wasn't such a task. Not impossible, just a bit tedious lol. Perfect for you chronic full time players haha.

The only issue I had was the NPC names. Most of them are cute and funny, I only came across just two names that were a bit too weird for comfort and maybe minors. And I can't cover or disable the names so I stopped playing. Maybe next time, put a small warning like what was done in the June event? I liked the August event and wanted to keep playing, but mental health and triggers are different to everyone no matter the player age thus its okay to say this no toxicity dont judge.

Edited at August 21, 2024 01:08 AM by Transcendence

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us