Wolf Play : Design An Item - Dog Days
Chatbox
 Fox
04:39:51 FoxFoxFoxFox
There was like 3-4 major ones. They had their own mods but it didn't matter because it was crossing between wp/discord

Was a bad time. Entertaining, but bad.
 Continental Wolves
04:39:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
BJake
Just realized I never responded to that pm about the art >.>
 OCCULTIST
04:39:21 Man Lover
It's happened on larger sites, but those games have the bonus of having a large userbase, so their forums never completely die out. WP doesn't have that privilege, soo yeah a discord would be awful for site activity LMAO
 mitzy
04:38:55 bunnie|bat
It sounds like it wasn't properly modded, the old discord I mean. Was it really that bad?
 Fox
04:38:44 FoxFoxFoxFox
Yes it caused a lot of alienation of players too I think. A lot of the "popular" players on WP in 2017-2019 were on discord and mainly spoke there/ would have private conversations there
 Honey
04:38:24 she/her
fox
i assumed
 Fox
04:38:02 FoxFoxFoxFox
Honey- made by players. Ended in drama every time
 mitzy
04:37:36 bunnie|bat
occultist

That's a good point, I didn't think of that!
 BJake
04:37:25 Don't call me BJ.
For me at least
 Fox
04:37:25 FoxFoxFoxFox
Boo- I don't know 😭

I was in many with you I think lmao
 Ecifircas
04:37:23 
A WolfPlay Discord sounds like a good way to completely kill main chat and the forums and alienate people who can't / aren't willing to use a completely new site.
 BJake
04:37:18 Don't call me BJ.
Oh gods, the thought of Wolfplay being on Discord?
Yeesh, Loved discord for a bit until I ran into some troubling people :I
Definitely wouldn't want Wolfplay there, I feel that would end up ruining the game completely
 Fox
04:36:50 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- it is a nice idea in theory but every single time it ends up the same way. Eve is right to ban it outright lol
 Purgatory
04:36:39 Purge
Now that you mention it, I do think I remember seeing a WP Discord invite go out - but, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think it was created by the devs??
 Boo
04:36:32 Chrissy
fox,
so real. why did we do all that? 😭
 Honey
04:36:23 she/her
fox
were they like official WP servers or were they just made by players? i was on a hiatus at the time so i'm genuinely curious lol
 OCCULTIST
04:36:11 Man Lover
If there ever was an official wp discord, going by your pack name/id in the server would be a MUST

I'm against pet sites having official discords, though. It often cuts off the players who only interact onsite
 Ecifircas
04:36:09 
Fox, preach. Anyone who was REALLY in *the* WolfPlay Discords knows it's just shit waiting to hit a massive fan, lmao.
 Fox
04:35:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
Wolfplay + discord never mixed well
 Fox
04:35:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Old wolfplay discord servers were... I can't even explain. Just never again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
  1  2  3  4

Design An Item - Dog DaysJuly 5, 2024 10:23 PM

Moonlight Snowdrop

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dog Whistle - "Wow, that's loud!" Summons back a litter of pups that wandered away.
(Can only be used with enough den space and if a litter of pups has wandered away. No effect on stats, vitals or rarity of litter.)
Design An Item - Dog DaysJuly 6, 2024 08:29 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I like this one

Moonlight Snowdrop said:
Dog Whistle - "Wow, that's loud!" Summons back a litter of pups that wandered away.
(Can only be used with enough den space and if a litter of pups has wandered away. No effect on stats, vitals or rarity of litter.)

Design An Item - Dog DaysJuly 6, 2024 05:14 PM

FireFly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Doggy Treat-Increase the chance of a pup having 50 charisma Ball-"I love this what is it?"Little time before the pup grows up (thats it for now)
Design An Item - Dog DaysJuly 6, 2024 07:09 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Moonlight Snowdrop said:

We need this in the game please please please please please
It's genuinely such a clever idea and the amount of times "pups wander away" these would sell like hot cakes. I love this so much.
Design An Item - Dog DaysJuly 7, 2024 02:58 PM

Crystal Pines

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ruby collar - Your wolf sees a glint of light in the dirt. Use this in barter to receive one free premium gear item.

Shock collar - Use it to increase a wolf's obedience.

Ripped teddy bear - There is stuffing leaking out. Use on any wolf with a dog pelt and they will gain a random boost.

Pile of junk - Your wolves go on a digging frenzy. Take this to Bree and she will have an increased chance of giving a dye for 2 hours.

Ancestors slab - An ancient stone slab with carvings of dire wolves. It is said that holding it outside during a thunderstorm increases all of a wolf's vitals by 2 points.
-
Golden Apple - Bonk! A raven drops a golden apple from above. Use this in barter and you can receive any premium gear item for 500 mushrooms (instead of apples).

Edited at July 7, 2024 03:13 PM by Crystal Pines
Design An Item - Dog DaysJuly 8, 2024 06:53 AM

weest

Neutral

Give Award
Puppy Collar - There's something different about one of your new pups, but you can't place it... Increase defect chance for any pup with a dog-themed base pelt.

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us