loki_budgie
03:22:20 skye
oh XD
 Sea Coast
03:21:39 Sea/Coast/Beach
Bye Loki!
 Sea Coast
03:21:26 Sea/Coast/Beach
I was here when Eve was changing the buttons on the game, and every one was freaking out. And I was typing random shower thoughts and breaking minds!
 loki_budgie
03:20:51 skye
finally off work
 Sea Coast
03:19:31 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
When did you jump on?
 SilverMountain
03:18:48 The Naming Empress
Yesh:3
 TheFlyingKitten
03:16:47 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
My car is trying to emotionally manipulate me, but it simply won't work. I am too smart to fall for her feline tricks.
 Sea Coast
03:11:23 Sea/Coast/Beach
Silver
did you change your nickname?
 QueenAlderamin
03:10:30 Queen / Jo
Anyone know how I get how much Character points I have to show up again
 SilverMountain
03:10:05 The Naming Empress
Sea!
 TheFlyingKitten
03:09:07 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

First sketch done, reminded of why I hate feathered wings. ~_~
 Sea Coast
03:08:32 Sea/Coast/Beach
Hi Clear Sky
 Sea Coast
03:07:49 Sea/Coast/Beach
Hi Silver!
 Starlit Night
03:02:17 Char
Thank you tropickle!
 Carpe Noctem
02:59:59 Queen of the Fishes
*update broke

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Wolverine : 0
Red Fox : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Traveling Band Of Outcasts | Medieval RPApril 16, 2023 02:15 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
DO NOT POST
The Traveling Band Of Outcasts

They say a Kingdom is as good as it's rulers. And well - the Kingdom Of Kidour was a well established one, a large and vast kingdom with smaller providences within it. They were all under the command of the Grand Emperor Fairisles - he commanded with both an iron fist and loving heart, of course he made mistakes, and he did his best to atone for them. Overall, he was a good and benevolent ruler and respected by his people, and his children were the ones adored by the Kingdom. His talented children who were bright and brought hope in regards to the future of the lands . Everything was going well, except for when it wasn't - of all the mistakes , the greatest one was how he dealt with the Blue Shadow Plauge, a haunting illness that still brings chills and whispers to the land today. He had opted for a while to protect his family and any one with the disease was to be killed , and for a while it spread until he came to his senses and buckled down to find a cure - and that was only when his own children fell ill. Many called him selfish and cruel for such actions, and he agreed and wallowed in himself for not thinking clearly. And he did everything in his power after to make sure he never made that mistake again. And people forgave him for his actions, well most did anyway.

After this act, murmurs of discontent and unhappiness rippled throughout the Kingdom. Some had kept their bitterness to themselves and were too afraid to speak for fear of being hung for treason. But soon a group formed, the Plauge Doctors, ironic isn't it? They were hellbent on dethroning the King, at first they weren't bold , after all such ideas and actions they held were treasonous and could get them killed. But that changed when a new leader took over, they had a personal vendetta against the King, they blamed him for the death of their family- because all of their children, spouse and household died because of the disease. And it was none other than the King's Personal Advisor , they vowed vengeance and to revenge to those that followed them. And soon riots and waves of civil rest began and overwhelmed the King, the Nobles did their best to appease and calm the situation. But to no advail.

It was a unusually dark night, the moon was no where to be seen and even the crickets didn't dare make a noise. It was the night that the castle was overrun by mercenaries, many lives were lost. It was a bloody takeover, many good soldiers died defending the king, and the king himself fell in combat to the leader of the rebellion. Out of the Kings six children , four were slain and any nobles that followed the king were slain along with their household as well. But a resourceful Captain had managed to aid in the escape of the last living royal children with the held of other guards and some other unlikely allies. At this new information, the newly crowed ruler , has declared them outcasts and rebels and has a team assembled to find and kill them. For now they must run and keep their identities on the low and avoid capture by the enemy.

Who's side are you on?

Edited at April 16, 2023 03:03 AM by Spellbound
The Traveling Band Of Outcasts | Medieval RPApril 16, 2023 02:52 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Edited at April 16, 2023 03:01 AM by Spellbound
The Traveling Band Of Outcasts | Medieval RPApril 16, 2023 03:01 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Roles
The Outcasts
The Broken Crown
The Crown Prince

This young man is only 20, and the eldest of his siblings. His younger brother being 14, but he had four other siblings - a pair of twin sisters, the girls being 18, and then the younger pair of twins - a boy and girl, they were 16. He is now burdened with their loss, along with the slaying of their mother and father . They now have to worry about their Kingdom being run into the ground by this new ruler . They are the ones calling the shots within the group, after all they are still nobility and outrank those within the group, of course they know they're still young and can make bad decisions - so they are closely working together with the Captain to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone stays safe and together.

Child Of The Moon
The Younger Prince

This young prince is only 14. And he's well beloved by his family and kingdom as the "baby" . It's also know he's very powerful, he was born under a blue moon - it was speculated that the Goddess took favor with him, after all he was blessed with powerful magic. It's said he can see the future, and that's true though it be through touch and meditation , he also can control and manipulate all forms of water whether it be steam, ice , or plain water. Not to mention rainstorms and blizzards , but it's also said he has powerful illusion magic , and he is a student of a Royal Mage, he was a student with the apprentice sorcerer. He's one of the only ones in his family possessing magic. It makes him a good target for kidnapping . Other than that he just wants to make sure his older brother is safe and he doesn't lose him like he did his other siblings .

The Knight
Captain Of The Royal Guards

The captain is a person well into their mid thirties to early forties . They've seen things within the kingdom and defended it for a while. They are very in tune and proud of their role and position - they do their best to keep the band safe and guide the blossoming leader as they face these trials. One of the squires is their personal trainee and attendant. They also are a mentor figure to the new knight that has been granted the title after hard work. They also personally guard the elder prince and is his adviser and confidant in matters , this captain is usually the one helping the Prince make major decisions. They are in charge of keeping their camp safe and their royal superiors safe - along with making sure the subordinates stay safe and out of trouble.

" The Protector "
The Seasoned Knight
WIP
" The Rookie "
The Newly Fledged Knight
WIP
" The Student "
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
WIP
" The Golden Boy "
A Squire
WIP