Wolf Play : Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:26:46 Never/Nev
Vah
Ooh, maybe wings? She looks lovely just how she is

Mag
You alright over there?
 Sakura
11:24:57 
guys i'm selling a wolf!
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
11:21:06 Spooky Vah
-WP Click-

Any other gear/decor suggestions (or thoughts)?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:20:45 Bugs || Ed
Sleep well!
 Luna👻
11:20:00 Silver (She/her)
Gonna ragequit for the night-280 moves and one cricking brain!!! Goodnight and I hope you guys have better luck with the event.
 Magnus Bane
11:17:05 Mag/Maggy
Ugh.-.
 Zeraphia
11:15:03 Spooky Vah
Never

XDD you've got this.
 Nevermore.
11:14:44 Never/Nev
Vah

It sadly is sentence I'd never thought I'd say. Now to convince my roommate to put it in a bag.
 Zeraphia
11:14:32 Spooky Vah
Blood

I feel like it depends on the wolf you're putting it on or the other gear/decor.
 BloodWeb
11:13:45 Blood/Nicole
Which is better hades wings or molten wings
 Zeraphia
11:13:39 Spooky Vah
Never

That... is not a sentence I thought I'd hear. But you go freeze that dead duck XD
 Nevermore.
11:13:18 Never/Nev
Vah

yesss, that is the best way to explain it!

I'll be back in a moment. I have to put a dead duck in a spare freezer >.>
 Zeraphia
11:12:38 Spooky Vah
Sakura

Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor is 2-5 hours. You can use a Fertility Figurine to make a wolf give birth now or a Toucan feather once they're in labor.
 Sakura
11:12:14 
how long does it take for ur wolf to have her pups?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:12:10 Bugs || Ed
aw man, sending y'all tons of warm, fiery thoughts
 Zeraphia
11:11:14 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man that sucks!

I feel like when you get cold after you shower, it just lingers in your bones. You just feel cold forever until you can shower again.
 Nevermore.
11:10:38 Never/Nev
Vah

I hate being cold after showering T.T Especially in the winter. I'm in four layers of jackets and I'm still shivering
 Hugs4Bugs
11:08:18 Bugs || Ed
Wolf party let me down :')
-WP Click-
 Existence
11:08:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Why spend 150 mush each wolf when you can feather a wolf xD
 Zeraphia
11:08:09 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh no!! That is so sad. Feeling cold after showering is the worst feeling, I swear.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -2
Brown Bear : -2
Water Moccasin : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 16, 2022 11:48 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Freydis is done! I'll have Agnar completed by tomorrow night.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 01:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lexa is finished just going to throw in her phobias
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 08:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lexa has not been accepted due to not having a backstory. Question marks are not acceptable for it.

Freydis is accepted.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I pm you for help on her backstory so we can see what can be done with it also finishing up hunter
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 09:12 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lexa is accepted.

Hunter is not for two reasons. 1. the smallest size for wolf height I accept is 25 inches. 2. Hunter again doesn't have a backstory.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
He needs one?
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 09:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes.
Every wolf needs a Backstory. It doesn't have to be something interesting or traumatic, but it's so we know which wolves were born into the pack and which were stolen in the raids.

Backstory is not optional.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 09:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh alright gotcha
Edit: Fixed the height and Add backstory

Edited at July 17, 2022 09:22 PM by Yui
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 17, 2022 10:41 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Dezo
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Warlord, Otherwise Content
Dominance Level:
Appearance:
[Credit: Windfuchs on DA]
Dezo is a creature of a truly goliath figure, a heavyset mountain of muscle, a beast, built like a multi-layered brick wall. While other wolves are quick and athletic, chasing prey, Dezo is often left to deliver the takedown, grab prey and drag it down with his pure weight. He's a warrior through and through, he might not be fast, but when he comes crashing into a fight like a ton of bricks, you know about it. Dezo hits, and he hits hard.

He stands at a massive 35 inches at the shoulder, standing above many around him, even with his head commonly hung low between his shoulders. His weight matches his massive height, weighing in at low 160's lbs, fluctuating slightly depending on how fed or underfed he's been recently. He's got a large, broad head with slightly rounded ears, attached to a thick neck, thick shoulders, and a thick body.

His fur is a creamy shade of alabastor across his entire body, soft, thick and dense across his figure. It's a blessing in the cooler months, but a curse in the warmer months, even with his cooler summer coat. His eyes are a dark, almost glinted shade of amber, with a black nose and black pawpads.

Being a warrior of the mighty viking pack, as well as a son of the Earl and Lady, Dezo is nowhere near free of scars, despite his relatively young age. Scratches, tears where teeth got in and ripped down, bite marks. Some are worse than others, and he hasn't had any injuries that permanently disabled him, but his body is not free of scarring.
Personality:
Dezo is complex and multi-layered, selective with what he shows people and who knows what about him. Those that know of him but don't know him very well personally would only see what he presents; a quiet, cold-hearted and detached male of a brutish, violent nature. He willingly stands on the sidelines, allowing himself to be the imposing figure that silently watches.

As people get closer, he lets them in through layers. Really, he's generally a pretty chilled out guy, someone that rolls with the punches and takes whatever life throws at him. He takes lifes bullshit and lives with it, takes the cards he's dealt and works with them, picks up other people's broken pieces and makes it work. He's still generally quiet, but he's a hard worker, reliable and willing to put his all into the job.

Anyone could see that Dezo is protective. Of who? His family. Generally, emotions don't take too much of a hold of the young male. He's always been able to shove them aside pretty easily, shelve them and sort through them at a later point. But when it comes to hurting his family, those he cares for, the brute truly turns into that; a brute, a creature of violence, a whirldwind of fury.

Those that are extremely close to him, best friends, siblings, parents, would see another side to him completely. They'd see how much of a Mama's boy he is, how, even though quiet, he seems overall brighter around those he loves without prying eyes digging into his every move. He's entirely devoted to his siblings, his parents, and those he loves. He puts them above all, above even himself.
Backstory:
He was born and raised in the pack, and his mother is the Lady Nehir and his father the Earl Valdemar.
Crush:
None.
Mate:
None.
Pups:
None.
Other:
I'll say he's open for littermates as long as they get approved by Imp too. ^^

Edited at July 19, 2022 11:57 AM by Polly
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 18, 2022 12:50 AM

Mother

Darkseeker