Wolf Play : Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
01:28:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

that is such a mood, sadly I can only use Con as a heater like 2 times out of the year.
 The Pumpkin King
01:28:23 
Nevermore., this horse just lives to cost you, huh? I feel like every time I see you in chat, it's just your horse being evil.
 Caeruleum
01:27:34 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.

3rd one in a row >:(
 Nevermore.
01:27:34 Never/Nev
I love being told that my horse couldn't have waited a week and a half before throwing his shoe 😭
 The Pumpkin King
01:27:26 
technoblade, hopefully. I have to have some kind of comfort when my hands get so cold I can't even type because they're so stiff. lol

001, you'll live. <:3
 Raven Moon
01:27:16 
How do I play this game I just started ;-;
 technoblade
01:26:44 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thinking of just leaving the little dots floating cause I don't want to have to go through them and add the strings ;-;

thoughts?
 Karou
01:26:27 
boo,
best investment of my life I would pay 500 mushrooms for her everyday for the rest of ever
 Long Wang
01:26:25 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
My 11th raven feather, why can't you give me anything else
 technoblade
01:25:44 Lil Techy | Techno
WP got me into doing adopts and now I regret everything
 Boo
01:25:41 Chrissy
karou,
and her disposition is decent!
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12 

Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If possible can I make an apprentice? And if they have pups maybe a pup of the alphas?

Edited at April 5, 2022 03:39 PM by Isa's Pack
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 03:52 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[My Warrior]

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Alaka'i

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

meaning: guide, leader

Desired Rank: Alpha

Appearance:
2022-wolves-19-by-lakela-df1wwqj-pre.jpg
[credit goes to Lakela on da]

This canid is one that has a mix of warm and cool colors upon her peltage. Such a unique patterns rest upon her back, with mixtures of reds, blacks, and whites. Upon first sight, one would most easily note the subtle red hue that lies buried in her fur. It's almost difficult to espy at first, this red, though in certain lighten may be easier to see. Alaka'i has black predominately upon her back, similar to that of a stripe cascading down her body. This stripe remains jagged, and ends halfway down her tail, only to appear again at the tip.

Her fur is thicker, especially around her neck. In fact, this area is fluffy, so much so, that in the winter, it appears similar to that of a scarf. The remainder of her body does not have as thick of fur. Alaka'i stands at a solid 31 inches in height, weighing over 105 pounds. She is a sturdy height. Solid.

When she was younger, she had a build better suited for running. However, the older she became, the more she grew and the more muscles she obtained. In the end, her physique was best suited for carrying muscle. The female, oddly so, has a lithe yet muscular build. Sometimes, she seems masculine in certain angles. However, while her body may seem masculine, her facial features are quite the opposite.

Alaka'i's face is more defined and regal. She has sharp features and a narrow snout. The most feminine part of her face would be the shape of her eyes, which are often softer than the rest of her. Her nose is a black, her eyes being amber. They often remain in a blank or stern gaze.

Her voice is surprisingly feminine and light, almost unsuited for the way she appears, and her scent is musky, almost smoky, with hints of pine.

Personality:
Stoic || Tricky || Observant || Curious || Headstrong || Stubborn || Cunning || Assertive || Confrontational

Alaka'i may resemble that of a male from the way she acts. However, that's simply because she knows her worth. Her posture and gait as a whole is regal, almost elegant, though quickened. She walks as if she always has somewhere to be. The female acts stoic and prideful, stalking around as if she owns everything. She learned from a young age to work hard for what she wants, thus, that is her mindset to this day.

Now, the female, although young, can be fairly tricky and conniving, often attempting to outsmart her opponents in any way she can. She wouldn't have called herself a troublesome pup, simply curious and independent. Then again, curiosity killed the cat, did it not? One way or another, Alaka'i always wound up in some type of troublesome scenario. Often, she needed help out of it, other times, she managed to figure it out herself. In turn, this has led her to become independent, as well as taught her how to rely on herself.

Not only can she be tricky, but also observant. Oh, how Alaka'i loves to observe! She watches anything with a careful eye. Like mentioned, she is known to be curious. After all, she's young. She still has much to learn. She has come a long way, but still has a long road left to go. Despite that, this female is very headstrong and stubborn. She enjoys learning, but only if she figures things out for herself. She refuses to be taught by others, preferring to figure things out due to her own trial and error. This, however, is a fairly large weakness of hers that could potentially be her downfall. She needs to learn how to step back and allow herself to be mentored by others. She needs to learn how to rely less on herself and more on the pack. Her independence, whilst good, needs to remain contained to a certain point.

Alaka'i is cunning. She always has been. Since a pup, she is quick to pick things up by watching others. Another could be sparring, and simply by watching, she will be able to mimic the movement. This is mainly how Alaka'i has learned and why she has become so stubborn and independent. Assertive and confrontational, she does not let others walk all over her. In her opinion, she has achieved this spot because she worked hard for it. Being respected is a large ordeal to her. Treat her poorly, and she will reciprocate it.

Those that know her understand that, while she is stoic, stubborn, and independent, she is highly reliable. She is passionate towards helping others that need it, making her selfless and loyal. If somebody needs something, Alaka'i is quick to offer her assistance. So, while she may come off as rude or unreadable at first, many will find that this isn't the case.

Summary: Alaka'i is a stoic, reliable, and headstrong female that knows what she wants and doesn't stop until she gets it. She is known to be tricky and highly stubborn, not to mention independent. However, many will find that she is very selfless and reliable, despite seeming like she has a cold exterior. She is actually quite the opposite if somebody takes the time to know her.

Strengths:

Independence - This is known to be one of Alaka'i's strengths and weaknesses. She is known to often keep to herself and learn things due to her own curiosity. Because of this, she isn't as clingy nor needs many friends to be satisfied.

Work Ethic - Alaka'i is known to be very hardworking and ambitious. She strives to succeed in life and doesn't let anything stop her. When she is embracing her position, there is little that can snap her out of it. Alaka'i does not get distracted easily.

Strength - She is sturdy and has several muscles surrounding her, making her fairly strong. She knows how to use her body to her advantage, especially in combat.

Reliable - Alaka'i may seem as if she has a cold exterior, when in reality, the female is high reliable and fairly welcoming. She is trustable and is selfless.

Tricky/Cunning - While young, she can be fairly tricky and cunning in certain situations. She knows how to twist her words efficiently.

Weaknesses:

Young - Because she's young, there is still much she has to learn. She isn't naive, simply young and hasn't unlocked as much knowledge yet.

Stubborn - This is perhaps her largest weakness of all. Because she is so stubborn, she refuses to learn from others, leading her to miss out. She prefers doing things herself, when in reality, her ideas may be worse.

Headstrong - Now, this is a strength of hers, but also a weakness. When Alaka'i wants something, she does whatever she can to get it. She stops at nothing, which can be a very dangerous thing.

Independence - Like mentioned earlier, this is both a strength and weakness. Alaka'i is highly independent and doesn't mind being alone. This, however, has put her into difficult situations in the past where she believes she can do things alone when she can't.

Gets Lost in her Head - Alaka'i often gets swept up by her thoughts to the point where she fixates on certain things. In short, she pushes herself to her limit at times until she's exhausted, often getting lost in her head until she snaps out of it. She feels the need to prove a point to herself and others and craves validation at times.

Affiliations:
Mahuika - Mother : This female is one that Alaka'i absolutely adores. She looks up to her mother in all ways possible. The two have a strong relationship, and Alaka'i has much respect and love for her. She is perhaps the first individual that Alaka'i will go to for advice or if she simply wishes to relax.

Aspen - Father : This individual is one that Alaka'i favours above all. He is one of the few individuals that she wouldn't mind recieving help from, and he allows her to express her more playful, brighter side. Alaka'i's relationship with her father is based on teasing, banter, as well as respect. She accepts all of his advice and often enjoys his presence, even if it's sitting side by side in silence.

Enya - This female is very close to her. They may seem like complete opposites, but somehow, they have become the closest of friends. Alaka'i would do anything for Enya, and that is not an understatement. She is completely loyal to her and would protect her friend in any situation. It is her closest friend. Her platonic soulmate, if you prefer to call it.

Reina - It's only natural for these two to have become friends. Reina and Alaka'i are very similar in terms of how they act, so of course they would have befriended one another. Alaka'i has much respect for this female and, like Enya, would do anything for her.

Kin:
Mahuika - Mother
Aspen - Father

Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None

Edited at April 9, 2022 09:13 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 04:36 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finshed with Sameen's form on page 3
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 04:47 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Sagefire ~

Female

Hunter

Desired Rank:

Beta female

Appearance:

Sagefire is an average wolf standing at roughly 30 inches tall and weighing around 120 lbs.

Her eyes are mixed between yellow and brown, and could be considered Hazel, her expression is normally unreadable but sometimes she can look friendly.

Sagefire’s tail is relatively fluffy, black at the top with a small touch of red, then the rest of it is grey.

Her coat is a mix between thick and thin. Red covers her legs and underbody along with her ears and chest and part of her neck. The majority of her pelt is different greys along with hints of black which can be found almost everywhere.

Personality:

~ introverted ~ Loyal ~ Hardworking ~ Protective ~

Introverted: Even though she is devoted to her pack Sagefire doesn't make a point to be social and avoids awkward interactions as much as possible. It's not that she doesn't like talking to other wolves, Sagefire just finds it to be awkward sometimes, and enjoys having a few moments to herself.

Loyal/protective: Sagefire is extremely loyal to the pack and its Alpha’s and wouldn't dare disobey them or harm them in any way. She would risk her life to protect the pack at all costs and do what she thinks is necessary to keep it safe.

Hardworking: Sagefire tries her best in everything she does and actively seeks ways to improve. She frequently trains to grow her battle skills and hunting skills, And is trying to work her way up to eventually becoming the beta female.

+ Rainy Days

+ Fighting

+ Being surrounded by trees

+ Being alone

Dislikes

- Loud Noises

- Long conversations

- Unfamiliar wolves

Strengths:

+ Agilty

+ Excellent hearing

+ Stamina

Weaknesses:

- Negotiating

- Brute strength

- Stealth

Affiliations:

open

Kin:

Open

Crush:

Open

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Other:

None

Image Credits: HOTNstock on DA

Edited at April 5, 2022 10:32 PM by Cinderclaws
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My form has been filled out on page 7! (Athena)
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My forms are finished on page 6!
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 08:51 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══ ♠ • ♠ • ♠ ══╗
AUREA

"I have seen much in my life. Not exactly good. Not exactly Bad. So don't play know-it-all with me buddy. Cause you aren't. You have a lot to learn."
╚══ ♠ • ♠ • ♠ ══╝

{Aurea means: Dawn of the wind}

Desired Rank: Senior

Appearance:

Aurea is a dark coloured wolf, quite a pretty sight in the forest. She descends from a bloodline of rare wolves, the family line often having descendants with interesting coat colours. Her coat is a very dark brown in colour, slight rings of lighter colouring spiralling down her neck. Although her back is completely black, it turns to a slightly lighter brown down her tail and legs, giving her a sort of tree bark aura. Her eyes are a bright yellow, keen and stealthy, and very curious too. She has large pointy ears and a small black nose that is somewhat shiny.

Personality:

"What did you say? A hunt? I am never too old for that!" *pause* "How rude! Ah, well I am coming anyway."

Aurea was quite the trouble maker in her younger days, but now resides on the very brink of being a Senior. As a Sigma, she used to be the most entertaining sand the most annoying wolf in the pack all in one, and many hunts went wrong because of her antics. Despite this she is a very caring mother to her only pup, now the Alpha Male, Aspen. She loves him to pieces and is also very fond of the other pups in the pack. She is energetic, especially around other wolves, but she is definitely getting older. Being on the brink of the end of her hunting carrer is something that annoys her, but due to an old recurring injury, she is not as agile as she used to be. She is still an excellent hunter though, and is a good asset to the pack. She has undying loyalty for the pack, although for a bit of fun in the past she had spread many a controversial rumour around.

+Pups

+Having Fun

+A little bit of cheekiness

+Hunting

Dislikes:

+Disrespect

+Omegas

+Her injury making it hard for herself

Strengths:

+Hunting

+A good 'eye' for hunting

+Sassyness

+Speed

+Quite a persuading composure

+Recognision and Knowledge

Weaknesses:

+Her injury

+Her somewhat gruff composure

+Stamina

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Aspen - Son

Crush: None

Mate: PM

Offspring: Aspen - Son

Other: ^^

Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 09:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alaka'i is accepted! And Athena is accepted as well
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 09:40 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Did I forget something on Aureas's form?
Coming Of Age | Wolf RP | Open!April 5, 2022 09:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Echo, and Akilina are accepted !
Aurea is accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us