Zeraphia
11:33:16 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oh go for it! I'm always open for help when it comes to Ocs XD

Naming Finch took forever--
 Luna👻
11:33:08 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Oh I have many good trauma ideas I also have a guy who was kidnapped very young and raised by his abusive kidnappers then finds out his life is a lie, finds his parents, then they get killed in front of him I am evil
 technoblade
11:32:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Want me to DM you?
 ST4RB10SS0M
11:32:12 Star/Bloss
Hey chat^^
 Luna👻
11:31:37 Silver (She/her)
* OC not of
 Destinations End
11:31:35 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm super excited for tonight and really hope to not get disappointed like last time :/

The Aurora Borealis is supposed be visible where I live in the states tonight
 Magnus Bane
11:31:35 Mag/Maggy
Ready for FMC :D
 Zeraphia
11:31:06 Spooky Vah
Techno

I might need some help XD

I'm not great at pre-traumatizing characters XD
 Nevermore.
11:31:06 Never/Nev
Vah

On one hand I want to say he's too cute but on the other I say destroy him. Always leads to the best character developments
 Luna👻
11:30:59 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Ooo, traumatize! I have this one of whoÂ’s mom died and his dad was cheating and then physically abused him and he got beat up to the point of hospitalization like 7 times at school and h was expiremented on but he found a boi he loves :) thatÂ’s the one thing that went right in his life
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD
 Luna👻
11:29:09 Silver (She/her)
One time I lost- what was it- my ankles or something like that
 Zeraphia
11:28:48 Spooky Vah
Hmm... to traumatize or to not...

-Click-

Decisions, decisions.
 technoblade
11:28:42 Lil Techy | Techno
-86 spaces left in this hole.

This is why I should invest more in relic hole expansions...
 Boeing
11:28:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Not yet. I think.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:39 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^^
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
ᛟ Hodeskalle ᛟ
Pack - Packless - Outsider:
Barbaric Okami Pack
Combatant
Desired Rank:
N/A
Thoughts On Your Pack:
N/A
Appearance:
{Note: No she doesnt have all those markings, shes more of just a dark mahagony colored female with a white face and pale eyes}
Personality:
Shes an agile gentle yet stubborn member. She loves challenges and protecting her packmates at any cost, even with her smaller build. She is still a strong member and has only a few tricks up her sleeve. Her temper can easily flare and being emotional is far less than an issue, having only a blank expression shown most of the time around others, seeing younger members or pups....she can get soft and protective over them. She wishes to have a family of her own someday, but will wait until the right partner comes along.
Mate:
N/A {dm me}
Crush:
N/A {maybe someday}
Offspring:
N/A
Affiliations:
Was a single child with her parents, grew up in a strict home before she left to become a combatant to the pack.
Other:
Honey Drizzled chicken sounds good....
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 01:09 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hodeskalle Is accepted.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 01:55 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Delta

Pack - packless - Outsider: The Barbaric Okami Pack

Desired rank: Omnicron, but has little hope of it.

Thoughts on your Pack: It's hard and cruel, but home.

Appearance: Delta has a pelt the color of a moonless night. An inky black coat with very few lighter fringes of her fur, the faint lighter pieces seem to be a warm cream shade, although they are faint and small so it is hard to be exact. There is a little bit of silver-white on her chin, and the light hairs darker to a darker silver on either side of her mouth. Her eyes are a deep amber, sharp and alert; they gleam with an inner fire and resilience, making them seem brighter than they really are. Her angular ears, one of which has a deep vee shaped notch in it, specifically her left one, twitch and flick around often to capture any sounds around her. She stands at 30 inches tall at the shoulder and weighs 82 pounds, a good amount of weigh is from muscle, and is 67 inches long. She is wiry, and is a fearsome opponent in battle, not afraid to fight dirty.

She has many scars, most hidden by her dark fur, but some are visible, along with her ear, she has a set of claw marks striping her muzzle from her right eye to nearly her nose. A roughly horizontal three inch strip on her left hind leg where another wolf tore off flesh and fur, and while the wound healed, the fur didn't grow back. Delta is quick to bare her sharp teeth in a snarl or simple bare her teeth in warning. While she has fires in her eyes, she has a cold bearing about her, like a fridgid winter storm. Cold and dangerous. Her fighting style is speed and power, she has the size and weight to get up in close, but she also likes to finish the fight before it begins in earnest.

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)
Personality: Delta is quick to fight, and she definitely is a fighter, fierce and strong, and it is unlikely she will live to the age of ten. Just as quick as she is to bear her fangs commonly to warn or threaten. Fire is lodged deep in her marrow, and that same fire makes her still fight on to her last breath; all it needs is a bit of fuel to come roaring alive again, but it's never gone, always smouldering and smoking. Nothing it seems, can break her spirit, even when she acts like it, she is not broken or defeated. While highly combative, she does have a sense of caution. When to be wary, when to fight, when to observe or take action. She knows going off on a higher ranked wolf is asking for death, so she knows full well to keep her muzzle shut no matter what; she isn't looking to die simply because of backtalk, thank you very much, she'd much rather die in battle. So yes, despite her aggressive nature, she does has sense in her.

Delta is not a wolf who shows when she is injured, no, she will bear her pain and wounds in silence. It's a sign of weakness, and she won't be seen as weak, one of the things she hates is the feeling of vulnerability. She can deal with her injuries just fine by herself, and she has before too. As a result of the pack she lives in, she is not one to trust easily, nope, she distrusts or is wary of pretty much anyone around her. Actually, there is not much different between how she acts normally, and how she acts around someone she distrusts. You could say cunning is part of her personality too, she definitely was born with an innate cunning; proven by her calculating stares she gives many others in secret, it's hard to tell what she's thinking, but there is also a hint of cunning deep in her eyes. And Delta is quite cold, she has to be, in such a pack as hers and survive; she will not show mercy or compassion to her opponents, why should she anyways? Not really an emotional wolf by nature, she doesn't really care what happens to her opponents or others around her. Though she will like to see a little drama if possible, it's still fun to witness. She isn't quite sadistic but has no qualms with being cruel or watching another in pain, though she will get some satsifaction from it if the one in question is someone who wronged or harmed her. Overall, she is a fierce wolf who is like a blade, cold, sharp and coming off as unfeeling, not being affected by much.

Mate: None

Crush: None

Offspring: PM me

Affiliations: None, PM me

Other: Dragons breath fire

Edited at October 19, 2021 01:57 PM by the Wayne pack
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 01:55 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay, done with my combatant.
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 01:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Delta is accepted!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 02:35 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Nevermind, sorry :-:

Edited at October 19, 2021 08:18 PM by Nez.ity
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 02:37 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved, I can already feel my damn heart breaking
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 03:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Hoarfrost

Pack - Packless - Outsider:

Starry Bane Pack

Desired Rank: Content

Thoughts On Your Pack: Hoarfrost is very proud to be the leader of this pack. There is no doubt in her mind that this pack is the best of them all, and she is determined to keep it that way. Appearance:

[Note: Her eyes are not actually violet.]

Hoarfrost is a rather small and slender wolf compared to the rest of her pack, often towered over by those she rules. Due to her size, many wolves in the past have underestimated and have even made fun of her size. Those wolves didn’t live for much longer. Despite her size, the female is a rather strong wolf - though most of her power comes from her legs. Her coat is thick and very shiny, often shimmering sources of light. This is, in part, due to her diet which consists of many fish snacks. In fact, fish make up the majority of her diet as she wishes to keep her lean stature.

The female’s fur is mainly black, gray, silver; with patches and spots of white scattered throughout her pelt. The largest amount of white is under her chest, stretching all the way down to the beginning of her tail. Her back is mainly black and grey, with specs of white sprinkled about like falling snow or like frost sticking to stone (hence her name). Her legs are a mix of all three colors with black and white being the dominant two. However, most of the white on her legs has been covered or interrupted by a dark black, akin to the shade seen in the night sky.

However, it is the Head Lady’s eyes that cause her to truly stand out. Her eyes are a bright raspberry red that is recognized by many. Much like the old saying, “the eyes are the window to the soul,” her eyes are known to portray her every emotion. Bright red for anger, dull for sadness or hopelessness, pinkish-red for joy, among other shades.

Hoarfrost’s voice is known for its elegant and commanding tone. She likes to describe it as, “talking with spider silk.” When angered, it becomes a piercing roar, akin to a dragon’s, that many wish to escape from. She prides herself on keeping this elegance at all times, even when angered.

Personality:

Hoarfrost is a seemingly prideful and arrogant wolf. With her word as law, the female sees nothing - besides rival packs - that can stop her from doing as she pleases. She will push her pack to the limits for her own gain. However, she will ensure that the pack gains something from their venture as well. It can’t always be about her, after all.

But do not fear, the white and black female is very good with strategy - despite her lack of wisdom. She knows how to work around a pack’s strengths and reach their weaknesses. To ensure the success of her plan, she will discuss it with the other higher up wolves. However, these plans are often reckless for certain parties, so there is always a great risk for parts of the pack.

Hoarfrost cares very little for most of the lower levels of her pack. There are a select few that she cares for - even if she never acts like she does. She will often boss around and seemingly bully those she cares for, often doing this to prevent them from coming to harm.

The Head Lady hates cursing from any wolf in her pack. “It ruins our pack’s wonderful and elegant image,” she will often say. Those who get caught cursing will be awaiting punishment, but not a very harsh one.

Hoarfrost was taught that, for wolves to listen to her, they must be controlled. So, she polices the looks, thoughts, and actions of those under her. “Everything must be in order. No fights, no squabbles, no disagreements, and certainly nothing out of place.” The Head Lady is thus described as a perfectionist, even if her own coat can be considered to be “out of order.” She will go ballistic if one thing is not where she believes it should be.

Mate:

N/A (Wishes for one)

Crush:

Open

Offspring:

N/A

Affiliations:

--Fenrir- Hoarfrost is glad to Fenrir around camp. She easily allows him to boss around the other wolves in her camp, if it means that everyone is kept healthy and orderly. However, his insolence and cussing run her patience thin rather quickly. Hoarfrost could care less about him messing with other wolves, until it causes ruckus. This wolf gains more punishments than she is truly wishing to hand out. He’s lucky to be the apothecary, or she would increase the severity of his punishments.

Open

Other:

-Hoarfrost was often bullied by her ten older siblings in her younger years due to her size. This treatment stopped when she proved to be an excellent hunter and battle strategist.

-The Head Lady regularly visits the lake in hopes of getting a good swim and possibly finding a dying fish to feast upon.

-Most of the black and white female’s strength comes from her time swimming. Her agility has also increased with this “training.”

-Hoarfrost was the youngest born of her litter, and the last pup born to her parents. It is unknown what happened to most of her siblings.

Edited at October 21, 2021 11:22 PM by High Hills Pack
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 03:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oooo. She's interesting 😯.
Hoarfrost is accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us