Wolf Play : The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign Ups
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
01:14:18 
Sabbath!
 Frozen Flowers
01:13:48 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sabby@
I love all the crystal dyes, wanted a stud to celebrate my return ( my wallet hates me XD)
 Stygian Forest
01:11:59 
Leon

Nice! I have a Viper Gecko, but I want to get him a friend.
 The Sigma
01:11:36 Leon, Sigma
Sassy

Ooh, yeah let me see
 Sabbath
01:11:24 Rook
Sheo
Ooh I just stalked your den lol. They look great! I love your male custom *^* The Emerald base is probably my favorite crystalline
 The Sigma
01:11:15 Leon, Sigma
Sty

lol, yeah. 2 in fact! As well as my attention seeking cat :)
 Sassy Otaku
01:11:04 Chuuya/Ruggie
Leon
Maybe some fog of some sort around the bottom?
 The Sigma
01:10:17 Leon, Sigma
Hey, I need you guyÂ’s opinions real quick:
What other gear/decor should I get for this guy? -WP Click-

He looks like heÂ’s missing just a little something..
 Stygian Forest
01:09:44 
Leon

You have a Leo?
 Frozen Flowers
01:09:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sabby@

Good, I'm back completely on the game and have made 2 Customs
 The Sigma
01:09:17 Leon, Sigma
Sty!

Hellwo
 Stygian Forest
01:09:00 
Leon!
 The Sigma
01:08:56 Leon, Sigma
I was gonna ask them what they would recommend for a bioactive leopard gecko terrarium, but I guess that can wait :,)
 Sabbath
01:07:30 Rook
Hii Sheo :o
How are you?
 Caeli
01:06:58 
Bugs

Was the Reptile Expo fun?
 Frozen Flowers
01:06:57 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sab@

It's me moon of the moors / Pain Meds
 Hugs4Bugs
01:06:57 Bugs || Ed
* poof *
 Hugs4Bugs
01:06:46 Bugs || Ed
(isopods are the best)
 The Sigma
01:06:31 Leon, Sigma
Oop see ya
 Hugs4Bugs
01:06:19 Bugs || Ed
well, it's 2am, so I'm gonna head out

until next time

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Red Fox : +3
Wolverine : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 23, 2022 04:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Midnight Wolves said:
Name:
Black-Sun
Appearance:
She is a silver wolf with black patches around her face and body. She also has silvery brown fur close to her paws and muzzle. She has two different colored eyes; one brown and one ice-colored. She is not a Chimera, she just has Heterochromia. She also always wears one eagle feather in her fur by her neck. Her body has lots of muscle. It is one of the easiest things to notice on her. It is not completely built up yet. She still needs to do more hunting and running.
Warrior/Hunter
Personality:
Black-Sun is not shy to speak up and say her opinion. She will confront the higher ranks (except alpha) and tell them if they're wrong. She has aggression issues and slight anger issues too. She does not have much empathy for others. If they are hurt, so be it. Let the healers do their jobs. If one is sad, deal with it there self. She has trust issues and has learned to trust no one. She would rather be in the pack than alone, but many see her leaving and being alone. She wouldn't dare leave the pack. It would be Suicide, especially since she is young with much to learn.
Weaknesses:
Getting banned from the pack
Losing her brother
Empathy (doesn't care for many in her pack)
Strengths:
Tracking (scenting a certain piece of fur or a track)
Running
Intelligent
Hearing (great hearing)
Mate:
Open
Crush:
Open
Family:
Her brother Red-Star
Pups
Hunting
Hang out with her brother
Dislikes:
Watching wolves getting healed
Suffering animals (she wants them to have a quick death)
Herbs (not flowers though)
Lone Hunts
People
Other:
Favorite Color is Red
She really needs a good talk.
Likes Flowers and Feathers
Wants to be a good hunter
She wants to find a mate that understands her
Anything Other Players Should Know About Your Wolf?:
If you want to impress Black-Sun, all you have to do is show her you can hunt. Never try to overpower her or bring her down. It will never work and for her, words barely hurt.

The Midnight Wolves said:
Name:
Red-Star
Appearance:
Red-Star is an amelanism wolf with a healing herb crown and an eagle feather in his neck fur just like his sister.
Warrior/Hunter
Personality:
Red-Star lover to help others and wants them to all be free. He loves herbs and the flowers that can heal. They are almost like magic. He always wonders how they first found out how to use herbs. As curious as he is. Experimenting is dangerous and not safe for the health of the wolves, especially here. He is very empathetic and caring, even for the wild animals that they eat.
Weaknesses:
Blood (he gets nauseous at the sight of blood) So when he kills animals, he tries to sink in his teeth and close his eyes.
Suffering animals
Cats (has an allergy to them)
Strengths:
Hunting
Calming the Stressed/Hurt/Nervous
His Sniffer (GREAT sense of smell)
Mate:
Open
Crush:
Electra
Family:
His sister Black-Sun
Making lists of animals and plants in an area
Hanging out with his sister
Dislikes:
Bullies
Blood
Sickness
Other:
He needs someone to befriend other than Black-Sun
Likes howling
Looking for a mate
Wants to be a better healer and learn more
Red-Star wants to escape but is terrified to get killed and even more afraid of escaping but losing Black-Sun. He wants life to be as fair as the wolves who live free.

Both Accepted! Will add to the list soon.
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 24, 2022 08:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Enano (runt in spanish)
Appearance:
Like my wolf Fuega just a male. He has black fur with brown on top of his head and back. He has little rosettes and spots on the brown fur. He also has an injured paw. When he was getting transported, he tried to run out of the cage and they shut the door on his paw.
Pup
Personality:
He is aggressive and will attack if he feels threatened. He doesn't like talking to others and is very protective of his friends if he had any. He hates being protected by others and thinks he can protect himself. He was born a runt and is smaller than the smallest wolf there.
Weaknesses:
Sharp things (needles, thorns, etc.)
Howling (he hates other wolves hearing him unless necessary)
Snow/Sand (it's just too cold or too hot)
Strengths:
Running (when his paw isn't hurt)
Digging
Tracking small game (he learned as a little pup)
Mate:
N/A
Crush:
Open
Family:
Unknown
Water/Swimming
Running
Dislikes:
People
Snow/Sand
Getting Hurt
Other:
He loves the color Turquoise
He needs a friend
He is deathly afraid of being cornered or approached by several wolves/people at a time. He also wants a friend to talk to.

Edited at January 24, 2022 07:00 PM by The Canis Lupus
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 24, 2022 02:07 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• M I S H K A •
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Beta
Aroma:
Vanilla
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Independent - Fierce - Sarcastic - Loyal - Harsh - Skillfull
Mishka is known to be quite an independent female. She finds working alone to be more effective than with a group. Although she can work in a group, she just chooses not to. Mishka gets things done faster when she is not with others. But she understands that as long as she is in a pack, teamwork is a very popular thing. Mishka's social skills affect her teamwork abilities. She has a hard time communicating with others, which makes it very difficult.
Fierce. A popular word to describe this female. She is instantly aggressive towards others that are not included within the pack. Mishka will not hesitate to attack. Her job is to protect the pack and that is what she will live up to. Mishka has a hard time trusting others. If the pack, per se, let's an outside wolf join them, it would take Mishka a long time to warm up to the wolf.
Mishka's humor is through sarcasm. However, she is typically sarcastic when someone says something utterly ridiculous. She does not tolerate immaturity and cannot stand it, to say the least. If you say something stupid, Mishka will probably let you know that was you just said made no sense. She has no filter and cannot stress it enough.
Her loyalty for the pack is completely unmatched. They have helped her in too many ways to count. If it came down to it, Mishka would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. If they told her to fight a group of wolves alone, she'd do it. Though she may not win, it is the fact that she still would go attempt to. Mishka has no thought of leaving the pack and she continues to follow the rules.
Going along with her not having a filter, Mishka can be harsh at times when she is in rage mode. She says whatever comes to her mind without thinking of how it might affect others. She will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Mishka has a hard time controlling her anger. She gets irritated at the slightest inconvenience. Mishka has been working on it, however.
With the experience she has within the pack, it has made her quite skillfull. Mishka is a very intelligent wolf and she understands the way of life. She is very swift on her paws and flaunts it when she is in a chase. Mishka hopes to gain more experience within the pack and soon become better than she already is.
+ Resting +
+ Peace and Quiet +
Dislikes:
- Ignorance -
- Arrogance -
- Immaturity -
- Cockiness -
Strengths:
+ Combat +
+ Intelligence +
+ Reflexes +
Weaknesses:
- Hotheaded -
- Agility -
- Stamina -
Kin:
Open
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:
Yellow!
{Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA}

Edited at January 24, 2022 02:08 PM by M I S E R Y
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 24, 2022 02:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

M I S E R Y said:
• M I S H K A •
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Beta
Aroma:
Vanilla
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Independent - Fierce - Sarcastic - Loyal - Harsh - Skillfull
Mishka is known to be quite an independent female. She finds working alone to be more effective than with a group. Although she can work in a group, she just chooses not to. Mishka gets things done faster when she is not with others. But she understands that as long as she is in a pack, teamwork is a very popular thing. Mishka's social skills affect her teamwork abilities. She has a hard time communicating with others, which makes it very difficult.
Fierce. A popular word to describe this female. She is instantly aggressive towards others that are not included within the pack. Mishka will not hesitate to attack. Her job is to protect the pack and that is what she will live up to. Mishka has a hard time trusting others. If the pack, per se, let's an outside wolf join them, it would take Mishka a long time to warm up to the wolf.
Mishka's humor is through sarcasm. However, she is typically sarcastic when someone says something utterly ridiculous. She does not tolerate immaturity and cannot stand it, to say the least. If you say something stupid, Mishka will probably let you know that was you just said made no sense. She has no filter and cannot stress it enough.
Her loyalty for the pack is completely unmatched. They have helped her in too many ways to count. If it came down to it, Mishka would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. If they told her to fight a group of wolves alone, she'd do it. Though she may not win, it is the fact that she still would go attempt to. Mishka has no thought of leaving the pack and she continues to follow the rules.
Going along with her not having a filter, Mishka can be harsh at times when she is in rage mode. She says whatever comes to her mind without thinking of how it might affect others. She will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Mishka has a hard time controlling her anger. She gets irritated at the slightest inconvenience. Mishka has been working on it, however.
With the experience she has within the pack, it has made her quite skillfull. Mishka is a very intelligent wolf and she understands the way of life. She is very swift on her paws and flaunts it when she is in a chase. Mishka hopes to gain more experience within the pack and soon become better than she already is.
+ Resting +
+ Peace and Quiet +
Dislikes:
- Ignorance -
- Arrogance -
- Immaturity -
- Cockiness -
Strengths:
+ Combat +
+ Intelligence +
+ Reflexes +
Weaknesses:
- Hotheaded -
- Agility -
- Stamina -
Kin:
Open
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:
Yellow!
{Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA}

Accepted! RP link can be found on the first page!
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 24, 2022 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Michael
Age 3
Gender Male
Appearance: Black wolf with broad shoulders and green eyes
Personality: Friendly and out going but can be rude at times.
Dislikes: arrogance, Disloyalty, Loud places
Strength: hunting, combat, intelligence, negotiating
Weaknesses: Shot tempered and water( he does not like swimming due to almost drowning as a pup)
Mate: None
Crush: Kayori
Family : Mom died and his dad was captured.
Other: Purple
Need to know: it take s a little bit for him to warm up to other wolves.

Edited at January 24, 2022 08:32 PM by Luna Afton
The Captured | Wolf RP | OPEN | Sign UpsJanuary 25, 2022 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Skya
Warrior/Hunter
Appearance:
Personality:
They are sad about being stuck here. They are also very excited about meeting new wolves. They are sad about being away from their pack. They love meeting others and making friends.
Sleeping
Friends
Flowers
Mushrooms
Dislikes:
Fish
Flying things/animals
HedgeHogs
People
Weaknesses:
Needles
Being attacked
Dancing
Strengths:
Running
Wrestling
Being with a pack/friends
Mate:
Open
Crush:
Open
Family:
None
Other:
Their favorite color is Orange.
Anything Other Players Need To Know About Your Wolf?:
They're very nice but doesn't like mean animals.

Edited at January 25, 2022 02:17 PM by Riley

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us