Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer are you there?
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay
 Hugs4Bugs
11:24:13 Bugs || Ed
Darnnn, just as I finish exploring and prepare to head to bed for the night xD
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:54 Wolflocke Challenge
@Boe

Just because the vitals are better, I say keep the defect and turn 'em into a battle wolf!
 Charlie Bone
11:23:45 
Luna i would say keep him cause he is a good color
 Hallow's Eve
11:23:42 Hallow, Eve
Six

Yay!
 Duskfall
11:23:41 Dusky|Dusk|Dusker
Luna,
Free range or sell
 SixBears
11:23:27 evebot
I made it easier for event creatures to appear.
 Luna👻
11:23:02 Silver (She/her)
Retire? I donÂ’t know what to do with him -WP Click-
 Boeing
11:22:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Okay I need the den space at this point lol
Which one should I retire?
-WP Click-
G2 Dynamic I wanted to retire but never got around to it
-WP Click-
Most redundant defect that I kind of want to try make a battle wolf for absolutely no reason xD
 Jack-A-Boo
11:20:53 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game luna
 Luna👻
11:20:49 Silver (She/her)
Great battle boo!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:19:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
luna

thanks

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 10:13 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

───── ❝ Eagla ❞ ─────

Name:
Eagla
(Which means 'fear' in the Irish language)

Pack - Packless - Outsider:
Barbaric Okami Pack

Omnicron

Desired Rank:
Ew. Desiring something.

Thoughts On Your Pack:
The decor here is rather pleasant. *gestures to the wolf skulls scattered around* Other than that, that's the only decent thing here.

Apperance:
(Credits to DA-EternalOcean)

Personality:
Nonchalant- He's rather uncaring towards anything and anyone that doesn't involve his Lady. Calm, and relaxed, well, unbothered in any situation, to be exact. Not one to easily worry, it could be hard to trick him, as he's going to keep on questioning the situation to see if it's worth investigating. If he snorts, then the conversation is over and he would walk away even if you're talking unless you're the Lady. Sob stories aren't his thing, so do take it somewhere else-you might put him to sleep. That mistaken this as him being unloyal towards his pack. It's that he has no care towards anyone he doesn't have a good bond with. If someone is bleeding in front of him? He would avoid eye contact and look at anything other than them. What is he supposed to do in this situation? Carry you? That's a big no-walk yourself to the witch doctor.

Reasonable- He doesn't shed blood as most of his pack members do and rather uses his words to settle the issue. Showing a certain level of caution and would take action depending on the situation. If you want peace, then he's not going to object since it gives him less work. If you want to fight, he would do it and would be greatly annoyed at you. Need advice? He does give them if you're his friend. To strangers or acquaintances, that's a hard pass. You got one of his pack members and trying to ransom them, then bet your tail he'll offer bribes and offers to bring them back. If they're saved, he'll call them an idiot for getting captured in the first place and would be on his way. However, betray the pack, he's going to hunt you down personally and kill you. Betrayal isn't something he tolerates-a personal insult not only towards him but the Lady, as well.

Dutiful- Very obedient towards orders given to him, and won't complain (cause that's a foolish thing to do in the Barbaric Okami pack). Very loyal to the pack, he would do anything to complete the mission, even if it requires a wolf. If his upper ranks order him to kill his brother, he'll do it with no remorse. The pack is his family-it doesn't matter if he's blood-related or not. A personal code he keeps to himself: loyalty towards the pack first over any other thing. He trained very hard to get where he's at, and no way in Hell is he going to lose it now.

Mate:
*gags at the word*

Crush:
*rolls eyes*

Offspring:
Gross. Kids.

Affiliations:
Had a brother, disowned the brother.

Other:
Nope, nothing else to say.

Edited at October 19, 2021 10:57 AM by Cereal
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:04 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eagla is accepted!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:08 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
NOTICE

Roles that need to be filled

Barbaric Okami Pack
- 3 More Combatants

- One more subordinate

Starry Bane Pack
- At least 5-6 (preferred 8) Subordinates

Edited at October 19, 2021 04:00 PM by Spellbound
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve 1 Starry Bane Subordinate
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:15 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:24 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

───── ❝ Bláth ❞ ─────

Name:
Bláth
(It means 'flower' in the Irish language)

Barbaric Okami Pack

Subordinate/Overlady's Vanguard

Desired Rank:
None

Thoughts On Your Pack:
Everything is scary here. I want to leave.

Apperance:

Personality:
Trickster- He appears as a naive, innocent male, but a wolf that enjoys pranking others. Although, he's careful about who he toys around with so he doesn't get brutally punished. Being a young male, he still has his hyperness and his enjoyment of playing around. In reality, he loves fooling others into believing he was a naive male. Love toying with other's emotions and minds any way possible and adores watching the suffering of others. He won't be hesitant to play both sides, considering this war nothing more but a game. Pretending to be your alley and harmless to gain your trust, yet won't be hesitant to stab you in the back if you're deemed useless to him.

Bloodthirsty- Acting like he won't harm a fly; however, that's completely false. He enjoys torturing wolves-either to kill them or to watch them wither in pain. He doesn't care if they have a family, it doesn't concern him and won't give you mercy. Fighting is something he enjoys, nevertheless, he doesn't do it in front of others to keep up with his facade. He watches fights from the darkness and would eavesdrop from time to time, wanting to gain whatever bit of info he can to benefit his needs. He pretends to cower under the gaze of those stronger than him, but in secret, he mocks them in his head. Having little to no care towards others, but still looks up to his older brother. A wolf he would love to kill one day.

Childish- Hard to take everything seriously, even through serious events. A glint of playfulness in his eyes, and it would be hard to rid of once it's there. Hiding back laughter and resisting the urge to wag his tail under the angry gaze of another. Making internal jokes in his head, which causes him to randomly chuckle-it could happen during an important meeting, frequently gaining him a scolding stare by his brother for him to shut up. If you want someone to relax around, then he's your wolf. Be careful not to spill your secrets, he would use it for blackmail or spill the beans to whoever would listen.

Mate:
N/A (PM me)

Crush:
N/A (PM me)

Offspring:
N/A

Affiliations:
Had a brother but was disowned by him. However, he still looks up to him.

Other:
His flower flowers are lavenders. It makes the blood stentch go away.

Edited at October 19, 2021 05:37 PM by Cereal
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 11:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Rune

3 Years 9 Months

Female

Pack - Starry Bane Pack

Subordinate

Desired Rank:

Eh

Thoughts On Your Pack:

N/A

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

Standing at 30 inches, or, 2.5 feet tall and weighing just about 87lbs, Rune is a small for her pack, thankfully not to small, but small enough for some wolves thinking they can just walk all over her. Don't underestimate the tiny.

Not very unique looking at all, has the casual red coat, black and grey dapples sugar coating the auburn red slivers of fur. Her coat is not as thick as the others, only about a few inches thick, but her muscles and weight make up for it. She looks scrawny, but does have some meat to her. Her muscles are not very defined, for they are covered in fur and skin, even if she was hairless, they would not be defined for reasons. Most of her power and muscle comes from her legs and jaws, her chest has some meat to it, but not as much as it should.

Her pawpads and nose are a dark shade of brown, usually seeming to look like a black.

Scars cover half of her face, the right side. Scars from previous fights and brawls with other wolves, scarring her for the rest of her days. Most of the healed wounds consist of bite marks mostly, a few claw scratches here and there. She doesn't talk about it much, for it reminds of the past which she would rather forget.

Personality:

Basics
Myseterious || Paranoid || Sharp Tongue || Intelligent || Shady

Being such a small wolf, comes questions, and when there are questions, come concern, and when concern starts to roll in.. the unthinkable is revealed.

Rune is not simple, yet not complicated. She is more mysterious and cautious then most. She likes to stay to herself, but she doesn't really care if she socializes with others, its a part of nature, she might as well deal with it now rather in a few years where everyone may abandon her and she may miss her chance at every socializing again, never meeting the true love of her life, never getting the chance to have kids..... yes, she is very paranoid. While being paranoid, comes with some perks suprisingly. How? Well, she is constantly searching for red flags, danger, threats, anything that is off or anything that indicates harm for herself and the pack. Mainly for herself.

Being, small and herself, most wolves don't expect her to be smart or strategic, or even what some call a "sharp tongue". Unfortunately for them, they expected wrong, very, very wrong. When Rune gets into a fight, its more verbal then physical, and to let you know, she is a champion in verbal arguments. She speaks fast, quick, and talks about anything that can bring another fellow wolf down. If you have insecurities, fears, she will find them, and talk down to you about them, pushing them deep into your skull, possibly scarring you for life (exaggeration). She doesn't care about your feelings, your life, she simply doesn't care, simple as that. Once you become her enemy, it is hard to come back from that. As long as your her enemy, she will push you down, and stomp on you like a bug.

Tiny but Mighty.

Mate:

N/A

Crush:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Affiliations:

Other:

I wonder what cooked dragon tastes like...

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:14 PM by Covidic Coffee
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rune is accepted!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 19, 2021 12:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a combatant in Barbaric Okami pack <3 (Creating form now)

Edited at October 19, 2021 12:59 PM by + Spooky Rafiki +

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us