Wolf Play : White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!
Chatbox
 Boo
01:35:36 Chrissy
redrum.
 Delight
01:34:18 Misty
Texy,

How about Ruby?
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:34:05 I eat souls, nom nom
Bloody Mary
 Texy
01:33:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:32:15 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Mayhaps :>
 Continental Wolves
01:30:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Im guessing you mean me lol
 Continental Wolves
01:29:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Texy
1 10 rarity and 1 7 rarity, no boost or defects
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:29:05 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm eyeing a wolf in someone's sale folder, but I have to wait for the owner to take DND off so I can PM them for prices >:^
 Texy
01:28:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Salem
01:26:42 Bell
Aurora
It really does, especially when I'm *really* picky about what food I eat
 Continental Wolves
01:26:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
I mean you'd earn mushrooms from exploring or completing quest but then you'd have to buy an apple from someone, you can also gain currency from selling things you found in explore but unless its a jasmine you are unlikely to get an apple for that item
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:25:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Aw, man! That sucks.
 Salem
01:24:01 Bell
Aurora
Legal battles are definitely not something I have the money for lmao
I was trying to figure out how to complain about it though, but they've made it very confusing to figure out how so i'm gonna have to settle for being huffy about it T^T
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Are you able to give a complaint or sue them for money?
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.
 Star Tha AOD
01:19:59 i stalk chat (Star)
cos
i could yoink him from ya, send me a pm about it!
 Mount Lambda
01:19:45 Lambda
I want to crack open a geode but now I see it costs an apple thats why I'm wondering

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 4, 2023 10:02 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character list has been updated!!

If you finish your form, please message me! It's easier for me to keep track when i don't have to browse through the pages to find finished forms <3
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 4, 2023 11:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alan Downs (Alana Downs)
Age - 20 - 23
Gender - Trans male
Sexuality - Demisexual and poly
Species - Human
Role: Member {The interrogator}
Gang: The son of saints
Apperance:
Alan is a tall person reachithing the height of 5'6-5'7, witch he is proud of as well as his medium tonned skin Color. Working on building up his body he now has an impressive toned stomach, legs, and biceps. Though still keeping his feminine shape. His eye Color can only be described as beautiful consisting of a bright brown with hints of hazel spotted around the ires. Matching his eye Color his hair fades from a dark brown to that of a fine orange, witch is always tied in a low pony tail.
Clothes chooses have always been a big thing for Alan, always changing his style and looks. Though over the years he have found one to stick, witch is mostly eating a black button up shirt and tights, offer tan of black in Color. As if he can't look more emo he also wears black eyeliner and often a stolen police belt around his waist. Shoes are the only thing the male finds easy to agree on, plain grey Ejs with black or white Lepored patterns on them.
For special occasions the male can be seen taking pride in his outfit, wearing a plain white button up dress shirt, with nice fitting back slack jeans. Hair firmly brushed back and then set into a tight bun with a strick of hair often falling out from the rest and resting just next to his right eye. Either wrapped around his waist or held over his shoulder is a white jacket also kept clean and ironed.
Don't always be filled by his calm looks, Alan always has some sort of weapon hanging from him or hidden in his pockets. Taking off his shirts his true body is seen with a normal skin tonned binder or plain black wrapped around his chest tightly. He also has a large oddly shaped scar on his shoulder as if almost shaped as a cross.
As many others do Alan also has his fair share of ink on his body, his largest one being across his shoulders blades. Purple and black wings with two guns facing eachother under them, it's story? Well you will have to ask that yourself...
Personality -
Personality is completely different from his clothes, friendly, out-going, and collective. Always asking if the other needs help or wants a helping hand. Always carrying a bright smile on his face and gentle touches to follow. Using hos body language more then his voice he often finds comfort in others that hold themselves high. Hiding secret talents under his gaze, he has a glare that can be said to even tighten the biggest and toughest person back.
But don't take his kindness for weakness, mistake his trust or his body language and that can be the first and only mistake you will ever make. Like all people his friends are what anger to him, though he has been known to back-stab others to get what he wants and to escape unharmed if he really wants. The common misktake most people make is trusting him too much.
Over all the male is someone to look up to and take notes from, keeping himself at bay but also trying to work his way up the ranks unseen and unheard. Relying on hismelf and no one else, though get close to him will be the best chance you got to survive the underworld or the streets. Getting his personality mostly from his late mother, he will never hesitate to switch.
Want to know what will piss this man off? Touch his binder or his friends and you will loss a hand or your head. Keep your wits strong and your friends closer you might just know what to do.
- His close friends
- Supporters
- Spicy foods
Dislikes:
- Bullies
- His farther
- Dresses
Strengths:
- The dark
- Dagger combat
- Interigation
Weaknessess:
- Bulling
- his body
- The light
Afflications:
- Open
Family:
Mother - Annie Downs - 36 - Dead
Farther - Dan Downs - 36 - Alive
Crush - Open
Significant other/s - Open

Edited at May 4, 2023 11:59 PM by Free-Claw12
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 5, 2023 12:37 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

B L A I N E

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

Blaine

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Full Name:
Blaine Piers Merriweather

Name Meaning:
Blaine [Yellow; Gaelic-Scottish]
Piers [Rock; Greek]
Merriweather [Happy Weather; Middle English]

Shorted Name:
Blaine Merriweather

Preferred Name:
Blaine

Nicknames:
N/A

Gang Alias:
Zero

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Pronouns:
Fluid

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Gang:
The Hellhounds

Role:
Medic

Desired Role:
Content

Descriptive Role:
Blaine is the medic to the gang, yet he doesn't care if they live or die, as he's simply doing his job. He's a cold-hearted medic, but he gets the job down perfectly. Does he care about his position? Not really, finding it to be tedious and halting him of his goals.

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Appearance:

[credits to NurSanur @ picrew.me]

WIP

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Strengths:
Instincts
Improvised Weaponry/Dirty Tricks
Medical Knowledge
High-Levels of Strength
Wits
Intelligence
Strength

Weaknesses:
High-Levels of Mobility
Poorly Healed Right Leg
Emotions
Mental Stamina
Self-Matyr
Cooperation
Stealth

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Weapons:
It depends. He mainly uses his fists, but anything he grabs can be used as a weapon.

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Relationship Status?:
Single

Significant Other:
Nada [Open, PM Me]

Crush:
Blank [Open, PM Me]

Exes:
Clear [Open, PM Me]

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Kin:
Open, PM Me

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

Other:
Blaine tends to hum randomly as a coping mechanism.
When he's not in the medical ward, he's out in the bar to either drink or start a fight.
Huge WIP

Edited at May 9, 2023 09:36 PM by Tamesis
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 5, 2023 06:29 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Valería
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
───※ ·❆· ※───
Full Name:
Valería Ramona Catalina
Name Meaning(s):
Valería - "strong" in Spanish
Ramona - "protector" in Spanish
Catalina - "pure" in Spanish
Nickname(s):
Val
Gang Alias:
El Diabla (the devil)
───※ ·❆· ※───
Sexuality:
Pansexual
───※ ·❆· ※───
Gang:
The Hellhounds
Role:
Role in Depth:
Valería acts as a spy in the gang. Because of her stealthy ways, she will often investigate the other gangs alone. She is smart enough to know how to not get caught.
───※ ·❆· ※───
Appearance:
(credits for image goes to @小川けう on picrew.me)
Valería is often compared to the devil himself. Not so much because of her physical appearance, but simply because of her devilish demeanor. She is always seen having menacing expressions painted across her face, almost looking like she is always up to no good. Despite her manners, you would think she would be this tall, lanky woman. But that is not the case. Valería stands at a height of 5'7", which is slightly over the average height for a female but not particularly considered tall. She has a skinny build with slight curves that are often hidden due to her baggy clothing choices. Val's skin tone is a rather tannish color that implements her hispanic ethnicity.
The woman's hair is extraordinarily long, reaching right past her knees. It has taken years for Valería to grow her hair out and she doesn't plan on cutting it any time soon. Her hair is often put up into two pigtails, leaving her bangs to fall across her face. Valería's hair is colored a pitch black color that she doesn't plan on coloring. Her black hair, believe it or not, helps her with being more stealthy when it comes to serious situations. Valería's eyes are shaped to almost hold a glare at all times, yet they are the only colorful thing about her. Her eyes are colored an emerald green that sticks out more than anything.
Val's clothing choice is mainly appointed for the female gaze rather than the males. She often dresses in a white dress shirt with a couple of the buttons undone, her black dress pants, and her black converse. Her attire doesn't come in many colors, strictly neutral. She possesses a nose piercing, pierced with a small silver stud, as well as both of her ears being double pierced with silver studs as well. Valería has gotten into many fights in her lifetime which has led to her scars. As most of them have healed, she still has one placed on her cheek that is usually covered with a bandaid. Although most people do hesitate to show their scars, she feels as though hers is too gruesome to lay your eyes on.
Personality:
The first word that you will think of when looking at Valería is cunning. She is very sneaky and has pick pocketed quite a few people in her time. Valería is very light and quick on her feet which help with her stealthy skills. Val is known to be quite menacing and having no remorse. Her emotions have been shut off for years and she doesn't care to try to get them back. Valería has been through enough in her life that, at this point, nothing surprises her. She could kill someone in a cold blooded murder and would just stand there, smirking. Many of these monstrous traits is what gave her the nickname El Diabla.
Despite her manic side, there is a side to her that can potentially be sweet. Valería isn't always a cold blooded monster. She typically puts on a front towards others so they know not to mess with her. However, when she gets comfortable with someone, she is able to soften up a little bit and slip in a little humor. Valería's jokes are often a combination that is mixed with flirting. She has a bad habit of flirting during serious situations, but she finds it quite fun. However, as much as she flirts, she will tend to attract unwanted obsession from others that she simply has to turn down. Val has never committed before in her life and doesn't plan to start now. The woman is not one to be tied down.
Val can come off as quite aggressive. She has been in too many fights to where if she senses any sort of attitude from someone, she will immediately think they want to fight; woman or man. Despite her size, Val has always been fearless and have been in a couple altercations with men before. Although some didn't end well, she can at least sleep at night knowing she isn't a coward. Val is known to be quite a deceiving woman. She will simply play the part to make you fall for her before she stabs you right in the back. A manipulator, she is. Valería has always been quite condescending with her words that helps her to manipulate poor, stupid, innocent people. It brings her joy when they see how she really is.
───※ ·❆· ※───
Crush:
Open
Significant Other:
Open
Exes:
Open
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
───※ ·❆· ※───
Other:

Edited at May 5, 2023 08:28 PM by M I S E R Y
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 5, 2023 11:45 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character List Updated!
Character Limit ↠ Raised to 5 per person!
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 7, 2023 05:44 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
All spots reserved on May 3rd are near the end of the 96 hour reserve limit! To extend your reservation, please message me!

(Applies to WIP forms on page 6)
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 8, 2023 02:39 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Update:
Leader of The Hellhounds role is open again.

A friendly reminder that once a WIP post is made, there's 96 hours to complete it before the reservation is open to the public.
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 10, 2023 05:11 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
res. a possible third character played by me?? woah
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 14, 2023 08:49 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Delaney O’Connor~

~Nickname(s)~
Del

~Age~
19 y/o

~Gender~
Male

~Sexuality~
Pansexual and poly however he’s never given the latter much thought, nor has he really explored it.

~Gang~
The Hellhounds

~Role~

~Role In Depth~
Del being among the youngest and more newer members, he does whatever needs doing. You could say he's a bit of an errand boy.

He also seems to have friends everywhere he goes, and even where he doesn't, so he tends to hear a lot of things, often finding out whenever something is in the works, as well as other juicy secrets and details that otherwise might not find its way to the other members of the gang.

~Personality~

Delaney isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea, so to say. There isn't a serious bone in the young man's body, he survives purely on his ability to talk his way out of anything and joke about just about any situation he ends up in.

He can be quite sarcastic, something that others often mistake for plain rudeness. Really he's the type that you either hate right from the start or you tolerate and he slowly starts growing on you, pretty much.

By nature, the man is quite flirtatious, often throwing flirtatious comments into casual conversations with just about anyone, seeming to try his shot with nearly everyone, no matter if they are in a relationship or not. Because of this it's not uncommon for him to get into trouble with the partners of people he flirts with. Overall, Del has the tendency to piss off most people around him and still find his way out of a beating.

Del is often pretty unbothered by whatever is going on around him, he's one to laugh through a near death experience. In all honesty, he probably has more than a few loose screws in his head. As long as he's able to get through life relatively smoothly, he's not one to complain though, adapting rather easily and not being one to shy away from chaos, in fact he seems to thrive in it even. The more chaotic things get, the more he seems to enjoy it.

The guy has always done whatever is convenient and most profitable for him so while he's quite the friendly and talkative guy, he's not oblivious, you can't take advantage of him easily. If he does something for you then that probably means you can, and will, do something for him. But he’ll let you think whatever you want, he's not really concerned about what others think of him anyways so if they wish to think that he’s some easily manipulated youngster, then they are more than welcome to.

In addition to that, Del is extremely lazy, preferring to put in as minimal of effort as possible, he has become very good at making it look as if he's working when he is in fact just running his mouth. He doesn't like it when you call his laziness out though and will deny it if you do but he still won't make any attempts to put in more effort.

Delaney is not easy to piss off but if you succeed, he’s not one to fight you or start yelling. His mouth is his most valuable asset and he puts it to use even when angry, poking at every little insecurity that he can find until he feels better or you crumble in front of him.

~Appearance~

(Credit for image goes to @人間(男)メーカー(仮 on Picrew. Not entirely accurate but enough to give an idea of his appearance.)

Delaney, or Del as he’s more commonly called, stands at 5’10. He's not tall, nor is he short. In terms of muscle, there's not much for him to brag about, he's got an average-looking body and at best, you could call it slightly toned but that would be stretching it. His skin is a nice warm beige color, slightly sunburnt from spending a lot of time outside.

The guy's face is speckled with light freckles that spread down onto his shoulders. His eyes have a dark blue color, almost to the point where they look black and long, dark eyelashes decorate around them. Del’s eyebrows are rather thin and ever so slightly arched towards the end with his right eyebrow having a slit in it. His nose is nothing too out of the ordinary, average in size, slightly pointy, however, it is a bit crooked over the bridge due to an old injury. As for his lips, they are average in size, possibly leaning towards the thinner side of the spectrum, and most of the time, they can be seen forming a playful smirk.

When it comes to hair, Del’s hair is a mess. It’s black in color and quite thick, it can't really be considered curly or even wavy but it's not entirely straight either as there is some texture in it. His hair is kept somewhere in between short and medium in length, varying depending on when it was last cut. The man does cut it himself, and it's not neatly done, making it look more unkempt and messy than what it would if he just took proper care of it. He does leave it alone to do its own thing most of the time so the best way to describe it is simply, a mess.

When it comes to body modifications he doesn't have any tattoos but he does have piercings, a septum piercings, both ear lobes pierced, as well as a helix piercing in his right ear and an industrial bar and two orbitals in his left ear. As for scaring, there isn't much to say. As mentioned before, the bridge of his nose is slightly crooked but there aren't any scars. The only notable scar is the long one going down the side of Del's right leg, a leg which he also has a slight limp on, however he doesn't appear to have any pain and the limping seems to be more of an unconscious habit at this point.

Del’s clothing style can best be described as some sort of alternative, often wearing darker shades with the occasional pop of color in the form of a print on his shirt or some accessory. He definitely prefers comfort over looks and it shows in the types of clothing he chooses to wear, it's always on the looser side and easy to move in. During the colder seasons, he tends to wear a black beanie. For accessories it varies but often he wears a couple of rings and some type of chain around his neck, sometimes throwing on a couple of bracelets too but nothing fancy.

~Strengths~

Talking ~ Ability to talk himself out of everything. He’s an expert when it comes to talking people over or shifting their focus off the main problem.

Agility and speed ~ What this young man lacks in terms of physical strength, he makes up for in agility and speed. If he really can't talk his way out of a situation, he tends to take off. Once Del starts running, it's not even worth the energy to chase after, he's quick as hell and sure on his feet once he picks up speed, finding his way past most obstacles put in his way.

Ability to adapt ~ He’s not bothered by plans suddenly changing, he takes life as it comes and if plans change in the middle of something, he just shrugs his shoulders and starts planning his next move.

~Weaknesses~

Trust issues ~ While it's not obvious at first, he's got trust issues and he doesn't want to depend on someone else. He’s learnt to use others before they get a chance to use him.

Fighting skills ~ Del doesn't know how to fight one bit, he's awful at it and it's a wonder he still manages to stay alive, he does rely a bit too much on the power of his own words.

Physical strength ~ Del's strength is nothing out of the ordinary and he could even be considered quite weak. He just can't seem to build up his strength much, if it's due to how he's built or just due to laziness and the lack of working out is uncertain but most likely a bit of both.

~Affiliations~

Mother~ Amber O’Connor (Deceased)
Father~ Robert O’Connor (Deceased)
Sibling(s)~ None that he's aware of.

Significant Other~ Delaney has never been one for relationships and commitment. He's usually always seeing someone though but it's never exclusive. (Open though)
Crush~ None. (Open)
Ex(es)~ He's had a few relationships in the past but they never seem to last for long.

~Other~
Del has a cat, a small, long-haired female with large green eyes and black fur. She is the absolute light of his life and he loves that cat so much. Noir, as she’s called, used to be a stray but Del took her in about a year ago and they are as tight as can be, he would protect that cat with his life.

Boy’s got a playlist for anyone interested: Delaney

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 14, 2023 08:56 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Elliot Dunn~

~Nickname(s)~
Eli

~Gang Alias~
Remedy, Remy

~Age~
27 y/o

~Gender~
Male

~Sexuality~
Homosexual

~Gang~
The Men of Mayhem

~Role~
Medic

~Role In Depth~
As the role name suggests, Eli is the medic of the gang but that doesn't mean he's opposed to getting his hands dirty and doing other types of work for the gang, only when he feels like it though or it's a direct order from the leader.

Apart from being the medic, Eli is also a great listener and could almost be seen as the gang's personal therapist. The man is used to people coming to him with their thoughts and problems, listening and giving them a few words of comfort or suggestions on how to work through it. Does that mean he cares though? Absolutely not.

~Personality~

On the outside, Eli has a sweet and friendly personality, not one to shy away from conversation. He’s always happy to help you out if you ask him and he comes across as a genuinely nice and caring guy.

This isn't the whole truth though, he’s not just this sweet guy eager to help the people around him and be of assistance. No, in fact he’s rather cunning and nearly everything he does is done for the profit of none other than himself, he does however hide this rather well and only few know the real him and his motives.

Eli is good at making you think he’s loyal to you and making you think he’s someone you can trust, which very much could be the truth, as long as it's beneficial for him. His loyalty lies wherever it's the most profitable for himself and it can change in a heartbeat. One day he’s your friend, the other he could be holding a gun to your head, ready to fire with no hesitation.

The young man does keep himself to one rule though, one he would never break and that is to never lie. He’s not once told a lie, however he does tend to twist the truth in his favor, a lot. He’s good at spinning the truth and making you believe what he wants you to without having to lie. Just as he doesn't allow himself to lie, he doesn't tolerate being lied to either and you would not want to be caught lying to him.

Anger is something Eli learnt to control a long time ago and his anger doesn't come out as an explosion like mosts do, he doesn’t start shouting and swearing nor does he get immediately violent. Quite the opposite actually, he becomes silent and calculating, thinking of the best way to deal with the situation. Whatever he decides to do, he often goes through with it, few being able to stop him from following through. Your prior relationship to the man does not affect how he decides to handle the situation, if you anger or betray him then you immediately lose any and all respect and value you might have had in his eyes.

~Appearance~

(Credit for image goes to @人間(男)メーカー(仮 on Picrew.)

Standing at 5’8 the man would be considered a bit below average in height. Pale skin covers his lean body, never seeming to burn nor tan no matter how much time he spends out in the sun.

Eli’s clean-shaven face appears to have a diamond shape with a defined jawline and a straight, ever so slightly upturned nose. His eyebrows are thin with a light brown color while his lashes are rather long and hold a dark black shade. The young man’s hooded eyes with their icy gaze is what most people notice first about him. Under the left one of said eyes, Eli has a small beauty mark.

Platinum blond locks cover the man’s scalp, left parted and medium in length. It's slightly wavy and often hangs down in front of his face, on rare occasions he does go for a more neat hairstyle though and then his hair is often swept back. Eli’s hair is something he rarely spends too much time on, often letting it become far too long between each cut and not ever bothering with much of any upkeep.

When it comes to scarring, Eli doesn't have as much as some others might have, but he has enough. The most obvious is the one running straight across his nose which he received a few years back and it has slowly started to lighten in color. Apart from that, there's a few scars spread out across his body from all types of things, ranging from old bullet wounds and knife cuts to more minor things like cuts and bruises. The man seems to bruise very easily and sometimes bumping into a table a little too roughly can be enough to cause a bruise.

Moving on to body modifications, Eli has no piercings but he does have a tattoo on the inside of his left upper arm, a greyscale tattoo of a Camellia flower and along the stem of the flower, the initials “T.L” can be seen. This tattoo is often covered up though so not many know about it.

As for clothing, Eli doesn't wear anything too fancy or notable. Most commonly you will see the man in a simple button-up shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves a bit rolled up, he pairs that with a pair of dress pants and a belt. As for accessories he doesn't wear much, just a watch around his wrist and nothing more.

~Strengths~

Good shot~ Now to say that he has a fool-proof aim would be a lie, no one does and even if Eli’s aim is incredibly good, it's far from as good as the best but he's still very good and has a steady hand.

Intelligence~ It should come as no surprise that Elliot is highly intelligent and calculating. He uses this selfishly, always considering his options carefully and deciding on the one that's most beneficial for him, and if it means doing something nice for someone else then fun for them but that's not why he does it, he couldn’t care less actually. His high intelligence also helps him with studying and he has a really good memory, making learning new skills easy.

High pain tolerance~ Throughout the years, Eli has built up a high pain tolerance making him extremely resilient and despite his fighting skills not being the best, he gets up again and again after being beaten down.

~Weaknesses~

Smoking~ Smoking is one of the man’s bad habits, resulting in his stamina being quite shitty. He’s resilient when, for example, fighting, yes, and while he would get up a million times to keep fighting rather than laying down and admitting defeat, he’ll also be panting for air during and long after.

Control freak~ If it hasn't already been made obvious, the man thrives when he can control the people around him as well as the outcome of situations. When he can't do just that or he has something taken from him, he doesn't like it very much and can go to quite drastic lengths to regain what he once had.

Love~ Love makes you do crazy and uncharacteristic things, this is true, even for Eli, and he hates it. Flings with no strings attached are fine but the moment things start getting too real, he removes himself from the situation quickly. He’s tried love once and it's not something for him.

~Affiliations~

Mother~ Cassidy Dunn (Alive)
Father~ Christian Dunn (Alive)
Sibling(s)~ Darwin Dunn (Older Brother)(Alive) Elaina Dunn (Older Sister)(Alive)

Significant Other~ Well… Technically he's still married to his wife, Iris Dunn (Maiden name~ Iris Layton), but they haven't had any contact for years and both would like to keep it that way. (So open but I strongly doubt someone could win this man over, or would even want to.)
Crush~ None. (Guess he’s open for this too.)
Ex(es)~ Eli has had a few relationships throughout the years but once people start to get to know the true him or he grows bored, it's ended rather quickly. He prefers just having the occasional fling here and there.
Tobias Layton (Deceased) is the one man he's ever truly loved, he very rarely mentions him though and it's not something you want to bring up with him as it won't get you a positive reaction.

~Other~

Elliot was born to a rich and influential family but he doesn't have much to thank them for. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth and having his whole life planned out for him wasn't for him. When he was 23 he dropped out of medical school and left his old life behind after an… Incident…

Since then he hasn't looked back, soon after joining the gang and due to his knowledge in medicine, he became the medic of the gang. Since then he's become quite the skilled medic.

I'll PM you with a RP example.

Pretty boy has a playlist too: Eli

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us