11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.
 Caeruleum
11:35:29 Cae, Blue
my main team has 3 dgs that i keep stoning, the others are barely over 525 LOL
 distant-lands
11:35:28 katy | beetle
marsh,
do it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   16 

Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 7, 2022 06:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ivy
Appearance: Mixed greyscale color hair and birght green eyes. Slenderly built.
Personality: Fierce yet quiet, shy, quite agile, excellent with words.
Gift: Whatever she writes comes to life, which comes quite difficultly, being as she loves to write yet she doesn't want everything to come alive. Example, she writes, A blue cat sits on my head. Then a blue cat will appear on her head. But it depends on the tense within it is written. Example, if she writes, A blue cat will sit on my head in ten seconds, a blue cat will appear on her head in ten seconds. They only last as long as the paper doesn't get destroyed, or the writing fades away, or if it is erased. If none of those things happen within 5 years, they dissappear completely.

Edited at March 8, 2022 08:35 PM by Royal Pack
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 8, 2022 01:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm, this sounds a lot like someone elses gift, their drawings only live/exist for a year so it would be appreciated if yours had the same rule
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 8, 2022 07:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Mia
Apearance: Mia has dark brown hair with matching dark brown eyes.
Personality: Fierce and intellegent, agile, untrusting, yet gentle to her friends.
Gift: Mia can shapeshift into any animal; they all are colored black with her brown eyes.
Thank you for the rp! If this isn't right, tell me and i'll change it :3

Edited at March 8, 2022 07:13 AM by Wolfborn
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 8, 2022 07:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Thank you for joining! <3

Edited at March 8, 2022 07:44 AM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 8, 2022 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

⁕Lupus⁕ said:
Hmm, this sounds a lot like someone elses gift, their drawings only live/exist for a year so it would be appreciated if yours had the same rule

I'll change her up then, I had another idea in mind in case this happened.
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 9, 2022 05:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shes accepted!
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 9, 2022 09:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This sounds like a lot of fun!
-
Name: Amity Forrest
Appearance: Amity is average everything. Her body type is athletic, but not ripped or lean. Her facial features aren't insanely beautiful, nor are they ugly. Her average-ness, everything in it's right place, often gets mistaken for beauty, but to her it's just boring. To make up for this average and boring human she is, she decided to make some slight altercations to her body. She has a small bird tattoo on her left shoulder, and a rose on her right thigh. She has a a simple gold ring nostril piercing, and she dyes her hair often. Her current hair style is a wolf cut dyed lavender with white chocolate bangs. She is typically found wearing a simple t-shirt and stressed jean shorts and scuffed combat boots.
Personality: Despite her seemingly threatening appearance, she is a very kind person with a helpful spirit. Her personality is like that of a pitbull. Very sweet, gentle and obediant, friendly and intelligent, yet also stubborn, protective, strong-willed and loyal. She also loves nature, more specifically, forests.
She is also prone to anger outbursts, due to her rough childhood and undiagnosed anxiety and anger issues.
Gift: She has wings. Other than their unusual color and elemental abilities, which seems to change depending on her mood, they just give her the flight ability. She also cannot control her wing changes, meaning if she is angry, she has to calm down quick before her red-hot wings burn down the building or cause a forest fire. She can quickly become dangerous.

Edited at March 9, 2022 11:42 AM by SweetFire
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 9, 2022 11:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

SweetFire said:
This sounds like a lot of fun!
-
Name: Amity Forrest
Appearance: Amity is average everything. Her body type is athletic, but not ripped or lean. Her facial features aren't insanely beautiful, nor are they ugly. Her average-ness, everything in it's right place, often gets mistaken for beauty, but to her it's just boring. To make up for this average and boring human she is, she decided to make some slight altercations to her body. She has a small bird tattoo on her left shoulder, and a rose on her right thigh. She has a a simple gold ring nostril piercing, and she dyes her hair often. Her current hair style is a wolf cut dyed lavender with white chocolate bangs. She is typically found wearing a simple t-shirt and stressed jean shorts and scuffed combat boots.
Personality: Despite her seemingly threatening appearance, she is a very kind person with a helpful spirit. Her personality is like that of a pitbull. Very sweet, gentle and obediant, friendly and intelligent, yet also stubborn, protective, strong-willed and loyal. She also loves nature, more specifically, forests.
She is also prone to anger outbursts, due to her rough childhood and undiagnosed anxiety and anger issues.
Gift: She has wings. Other than their unusual color and elemental abilities, which seems to change depending on her mood, they just give her the flight ability. She also cannot control her wing changes, meaning if she is angry, she has to calm down quick before her red-hot wings burn down the building or cause a forest fire. She can quickly become dangerous.
Not sure if this counts as a gift, but she also studies witchcraft, and has done it since she was small, so she is skilled with black magic and voodoo.

Love your character! :)
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 9, 2022 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted, I don't think witchcraft exsists in this rp (I mean like spells and that) because I feel like it would undermine the gifts but other than that she'd great! I feel like Faye is either gonna love or hate her because she is an avian but her elemental gifts haven't manifested yet XD
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 9, 2022 11:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I feel like this is basically a 'New Mutants' RP which is awesome because I freaking love that movie

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us