Wolf Play : Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Poe
07:24:34 
Distant-
Hmm maybe a -3 vital can be accepted then
 The Amethyst
07:24:22 Dart
I have 15 Apples yey
 ZEFHYR
07:23:08 
the familiar got killed!?!
 distant-screams
07:22:19 katy | beetle
and she's ExH ExW :'D
 distant-screams
07:21:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh i thought i found my new custom base but she has a negative vital e.e
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 11, 2022 11:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could you add more to? Make it more literate. Right now I don't believe it really meets the minimum literacy requirements.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 11, 2022 11:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Could you add more to? Make it more literate. Right now I don't believe it really meets the minimum literacy requirements.

I think I fixed it
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 12, 2022 06:01 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Imp's Given Me Permission:
Shadow-Wolf, I think you should maybe go back and reread all of the information at the beginning of the thread.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 12, 2022 06:02 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore.

Edited at February 12, 2022 06:02 AM by Imperial Sands
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 12, 2022 11:01 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey Imperial,
I am sorry for the delay on my form but I haven't had time to go on my laptop all weekend. Will get onto to it asap but may not post until tomorrow.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 13, 2022 03:37 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Massive Female
Name:
Ryanne
Meaning: "King"
Size:
Massive
Appearance:
Ryanne is extremely aptly named. With a name meaning 'King' under her belt, it's only seemed to enhance her powerful aura. The female is of a massive size, standing at 49 inches and weighing a huge 960 pounds. Ryanne is a behemoth to behold, muscle firmly packed across her entire body, stored in her long, powerful legs, in her broad chest, rippling across her sides and back, packing firmly into her neck and leading up to her broad head. To say she looked feminine in the slightest would... honestly just be a lie.

Her coat is of a deep bronze-tan hue with faint brown-bronze markings across her figure, somewhat similar in shape to those of a clouded leopard. Her chin is a tan-cream shade, this shade stretches down the underside of her neck and between her forelegs, stretching into a pale underbelly where her brown-bronze markings are more obvious.

Her fur is thick, but pretty short altogether. In cooler months, it can get longer, but overall it's a rather short. On the sides of her face it is a little longer, dishing out to the sides. This longer-ish fur extends down her throat, all around her neck, and slightly onto her shoulders. And, as with all females, her two largest teeth aren't as large as those of a male.

Her eyes are a bright, burning shade of topaz-bronze, and her scent is a mixture of burning wood and smoke.
Personality:
- Aggression.
- Really just a whole lot of aggression.
- Aggressive towards females, males, anyone and everyone.
- Highly possessive. If someone or something is hers then they are hers.
- Similarly, extremely territorial. She's killed sabers for intruding on her territory, and she would do it again.
- Never afraid to get into an altercation--over food, resting place, on behalf of her children, because you looked at her wrong
- She has weight to throw around and she will throw it around if she thinks she can win a fight against you
- Very much trusts her instincts, so if her instincts don't like you, neither does she.
- She doesn't care for routine, and can quite easily adapt and "go with the flow" in some cases [probably from raising so many litters].
- With those that aren't her cubs, she's serious and impatient, she's got a hard wall up around her and her kids, and she will be the wall if she must. With her kids, or those that she's allowed to shelter within her territory, she tends to be less aggressive. Perhaps not warm nor gentle, but less aggressive, less brash, less impatient.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
Open to a 6 Month Old Litter, a 1.5 Year Old Litter [1 Year, 6 Months], and Adult Children
Vida, Adult Son, Played by Me
Sakina, Adult Daughter, Played by Tenebirs Umbra
Affiliations:
Vida - Son
[Insert Text]
Sakina - Daughter
[Text]
Other:
Important Notes:

- Her oldest adult cub would be 7.5 Years [7 Years, 6 Months] at most, with her youngest being her most recent litters. She had cubs every year, whether or not they stayed with her in her territory or are in this RP is a different story.

- She acts very male-like, including owning a massive territory that was independent of male protection.

- If she had cubs that she thought had no possibility of threatening her hold on her territory [such as newer litters, or smaller offspring], she may have allowed them to set up territories within her own, another male-like quality of hers. She offered them protection, so long as, if their conjoined borders were threatened, they would fight with her. She refused to get involved in the territorial battles between them.

> Following the above point, her territory was a large area of mostly plains with some sparse forests, and one area of thick forest that extended out beyond her borders.

- I lowkey call the children that stayed with her "her harem of children", because yes.

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!February 16, 2022 10:21 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Nedra (covert, secretive)
Size: Baby

Image will come

Appearance:

Nedra, while not much more than a kitten, is above an average size. She has nearly all her adult teeth, though her sabers have yet to come in, leaving her looking like an extra poofy lion cub. Her overall countenance is one of a small child trying to play war -- tiny, fierce, and absolutely not frightening in the slightest. She will grow to be a tall medium, or a short-end large adult. For now, though, she is a pebble.

Nedra's coat is still her downy baby coat, with longer tufts poking up in the beginnings of a ridge along her shoulders and back. Her fur is more tan and red than her mother's coloring, and she has darker speckles that will, eventually, fade away. Her paws and head are too big for her body, and wide blue eyes are framed with a near black pigment.

Nedra is a copycat when it comes to behavior, and she really only tries to emulate her older siblings and, of course, her mother. She attempts to lengthen her strides to match the older felines', but, of course, has to run to keep up with their slow walks. She does, however, carry herself with the same power as her dam, and she will carry this trait into adulthood. For now, though, her actions are more cute and akin to a small, fluffy creature trying to look like a cactus.

Personality:

- Very literal, takes things exactly how she hears them
- Deathly curious but afraid to actually do anything
- Mommy's baby
- Total people pleaser. Will grow out of it.
- Shy but friendly, tries to act mean
- Territorial; only "territory" is a favorite rock that she plays with
- Family oriented, will rain down as much hellfire and fury as her small frame can manage onto those who harm or insult them
- Cute

Crush: None

Mate: None

Cubs: None

Affiliations:

Ryanne: mother
Vida: brother
Sakina: sister

Other: None

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!March 5, 2022 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral