Wolf Play : All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-
 kycantina
05:27:22 ky but it's spooky
Cae, aw thank you <3 I've thought about bringing him back once he eventually goes but there's other customs in my backlog that deserve to exist too, we shall see :))
 Caeruleum
05:27:18 Cae, Blue
LOL good night ky
 Zeraphia
05:27:14 Spooky Vah
Enigma

This one? -WP Click-
 Enigma
05:26:56 
There was a WP memes thread, where did it go
 Zeraphia
05:26:36 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man! That's so sad! But that art is gorgeous! I think I /vaguely/ recognize that art style
 kycantina
05:26:03 ky but it's spooky
I'm off to bed, g'night chat, don't let shredded 8-pack Montak bite :) (and Enigma if you find it please DM me lol)
 starmutt
05:25:47 marsh | they/it
the artist for my HEE pfp makes baller human art but i have no human OCs lol
-Click-
 Caeruleum
05:25:23 Cae, Blue
ky, may he follow in incomplete's steps and spend a whole month being the oldest grandpa ever and like 5 years older than the 2nd placed ancient 🙏 i also need to set reminders to breed him out personally every single season until he kicks the bucket because pretty man = pretty pups
 Zeraphia
05:23:28 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man, absolutely. Polar art is to die for.
 Nevermore.
05:23:11 Never/Nev
Vah

Well worth the price, let me tell you *^* I was so excited when I received it
 Zeraphia
05:22:17 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh they absolutely did. I love the way Mejer looks!! Absolutely incredible!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!April 21, 2022 10:56 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
In that case imma sign up-
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!April 21, 2022 10:59 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sameen .F. Jones.

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Appearance:

Height: 5'7

Weight: 167 lbs

Build: Mesomorph

(Athletic, solid, and strong. Not overweight but also not underweight. Can both gain and lose weight without that much effort.)

Hair: Sameen's is completely straight, that is unless she takes it out of the usual braid she has it up in. There is one part of her hair that's shorter than the rest, but not short enough, as it covers her entire left eye when she doesn't pull that part back. Her hair is a light blonde with a lot of darker blonde highlights.

Eyes: A fierce dark green. Her eyes always give off a fierce look, making her look always ready for a fight. She is always aware of whatever is going around her. And will readily have a staring contest with anyone who looks at her funny.

Nose: medium sized and pointed, again adding to her fierce look.

Face shape: round

Chin shape: round, but a little pointed.

Expression: Sameen always looks fierce, even when she's not. She tries to hide her emotions by putting on a tough face. And likely nobody will ever know what she is really feeling.

Skin: white and tanned from all the work she does around the camp, as well as riding in the hot sun, her face is sunburned due to the fact that she refuses to wear a hat.

Scars: she has one scar across her left eye, so she doesn't really mind that her hair covers that eye, as it's difficult to see out of anyways. Sameen also has a lot of random bruises and scars over the years of her life. Half of the time she doesn't even remember how she got them.

Attire:

Style: western

Sameen wears a black cotton shirt and a black bandana which she uses a lot. She wears a smaller size in women's jeans and she wears a belt to go with them. She hates wearing skirts and dresses, because they make it difficult to ride horses and to run in them. Occasionally she will wear a leather cowboy hat that used to be her fathers. But rarely will you see her with it on, unless she's with the gang.

Weapons:

She wears a leather holster that holds her Navy Colt revolver, which holds 6 shots when fully loaded. It is a .45 caliber and can do quick damage to a target. The handle itself is steel but the rest of the outside gun is wooden with an intricate carved design that she did herself.

She carries around a standard dagger just in case she doesn't need her gun, or perhaps she shot something on a hunt and didn't kill it with the first shot but instead wounded it.

Her last weapon is a polished Sharps rifle that she got after her fathers death. It's a 50-caliber and can hold five rounds. She primarily uses it for hunting, or If she wants to shoot something from a far distance, as it's capable of shooting 1000 yards. The gun has an intricate design carved on it, but this time she didn't carve it herself.

Personality:

~Fierce~

Sameen is extremely fierce, and once she feels challenged she will never back down. Sometimes she will even ignore orders from the gang leader if she has her mind set on something. She also gets into many gunfights and bar fights due to this fierceness as one may call it.

~Rebellious~

As I said before Sameen doesn't do good with orders. And will sometimes deny direct ones if she has her mind set on something. But it's rare that happens, as she tries her best to work well with the gang.

~loyal~

Despite the fact that she is extremely fierce and doesn't do well with orders, Sameen can be extremely loyal and would do anything for her gang. She never hides when there is a challenge or if there is danger, she will always be in the front ready to fight.

~Short Tempered~

Likely when she gets annoyed, or just riled up she will blow. She hates being told what to do, but doesn't let anyone see that, instead she takes her revolver and shoots the hell out of something. She hasn't shot anyone due to her temper yet though. And even if she is just a little pissed she feels the need to shoot something to cool off.

~Wild~

She's a little on the wild side and doesn't mind taking risks, in fact she enjoys taking risks, and it's rare she'll ever try to be safe when she's in a risk taking mood. It's hard to convince her not to go out and do something reckless, especially if she's drunk. Though she rarely gets drunk it gets bad when she does.

Strengths:

- Sameen is a skilled rider and always knows what she's doing on a horse.

- She's good with guns, and quite enjoys using them, she also knows a lot about them.

- She could serve as a good distraction since she can be very disruptive

Weaknesses:

- She's bad at showing her emotions, and telling others what she really feels.

- Doesn't always think things through

- Sameen can be very Arrogant and doesn't always follow orders.

Family:

Father: Deceased/murdered

Mother: alive/whereabouts unknown

Brother: Deceased/whereabouts unknown

Sister: Alive/whereabouts unknown

Other: I have no clue what to put here- Other than is the appearance and personality long enough? And god I should rewrite this OC- it's awful lmao

Horse:

Sameen owns a frisky stallion named Wildifre

Edited at June 8, 2022 05:26 PM by Firefox
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!April 26, 2022 11:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RUTH MORGEN

zodiac
scorpio, november 4th
rank
newcomer
(lmk if it's not open, i can j make her a regular mbr)
appearance
Ruth stands at 5'4 having been raised in poverty her growth was stunted due to malnutrition, her shoulders are broad from hard work. She is small and fast, probably best with guns rather than hand-to-hand combat due to her smaller build. She has a very brazen look, her face constantly contorted into a frown or scowl of sorts. Her eyebrows thin and dark, drawing more attention to her hazel eyes.

Her hair is dark brown and mid-length, a little wavy, it compliments her hazel eyes quite well. She has a narrow frame, a strong jawline and sharp features. Her nose is small, but it has a bump from when it was broken during a brawl. Her canine teeth are rather sharp, giving her an almost feline look, complimenting her almond shaped eyes well. Her lips are full and round. She is quite pale, her face is spotted with few freckles.

She has a few blemishes, most notibly a scar on her neck which goes down to her chest, aside from that it is just her few freckles. Her arms and legs are long and slim, making agility her true strength.
personality
Ruth is still young and has much to learn, even then she is always eager to learn, that is of course if she deems you worthy of "teaching" her. While she is immature she is not naive and does not stand for mistreatment of her friends. Being fairly new in the gang she's always trying her very best to be noticed and supported by those above her. She desperately wants to be accepted.

She appears to be rather rude or snappy with people, but inside she is actually very sweet. She's not shy and always ready to help and share her opinion. Even then she tries to hold herself back to try and listen and learn from older members. She has great ambition to be something in the world, yet she hates it at the same time.

She often talks of her distaste for society, for rules, for the way people are treated, for the way the world is. She despises it and wishes all those in power would stop and look at the innocents dying every day because bad people do not get punished.
strengths
agile, quick thinker, good with long-range weapons.
weaknesses
not incredibly strong, hot-headed, sloppy boxer.
horse
Ruth has a quick and wiley horse to match her own personality. She is a mare named Molly. A simple dark brown mustang.
other
N/A
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!June 23, 2022 09:03 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I sign up? :D
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!June 27, 2022 12:43 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure can! :D
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!June 28, 2022 10:25 AM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay! Tysm!

-insert character sheets here-
(should be done before today ends :)
character 1:

Name: Adenlee Isabella Radek

Nicknames: most people call her Addie

Birthdate: July 4 1872

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Nationality: unknown (I’ll explain why it is unknown in her backstory)

Appearance: Adenlee stands and 5’3” and she has an hourglass shaped body along with a very curvy frame, she has wide hips and her chest is a bit larger than the average. She has arms that reach reach a little tiny bit past her thigh area, she has longer legs which is what makes up most of her height. Her thighs are on the thicker side but as for the rest of her leg it seems like it is at a normal size. Her shoulders seem like the average width for a female of her age. Her arms are on the muscular side, her hands are thin and don’t ever have a speck of dust on them, she has long fingernails that look well kept and they give her a rather girly look. As for her skin, it is always smooth and she has few freckles or moles that you can see, her skin is sun kissed because she does like to spend time outdoors.

Her hair is a pitch black color, it looks almost like the color of coal and it shines like sliver, it is very curly and it is a wonder that she can keep it from getting tangled constantly. Her hair goes a little past her waist and almost reaches her bottom. Sometimes a few strands of curly black hair will get in her face and she will tuck it neatly behind her ear.

Adenlee has as oval shaped face with a defined jawline. The top of her head is covered in tiny strands of black hair that Adenlee doesn’t waste time on trying to pull back behind her ear. Adenlee has a nose that compliments the rest of her facial features, it isn’t pointed and it is the perfect size. She has natural Rosie cheeks. Her smile is wide and she always squints when she smiles (which in my personal opinion gives her an adorable look) she doesn’t have perfectly white teeth but they definitely don’t look ugly either, all of her teeth are straight and healthy, her smile is definitely contagious. Her top lip is a tiny bit thicker than her bottom lip, but both lips are on the plumper side. Adenlee has your average sized eye brows that don’t look too big on her face, her eyebrows do stand out against her skin though because they are a darker black that matches her hair color.

Adenlee’s eyes are on the larger side. They are a deep green color and they shine and sparkle like emeralds, there is also a few hints of blue in there with the green. Her large green eyes are rimmed with long eyelashes, they are a dark black color (to match her hair) her eye whites never really have any hints of red or pink in them giving them a healthy look.

Adenlee wears a pink shirt with light brown stripes running over the whole shirt. Her shirt is meant to be worn under a dress but she learned after she started staying with the gang for a few days that dresses aren’t the best attire. Her shirt has very thin straps (spaghetti straps) tiny pink buttons run along the middle of the shirt. Over the shirt she is wearing a jacket that is a shade darker than her shirt, the jacket has the same color of light brown stripes that decorate the whole jacket. There are some golden buttons on the sleeves of the jacket that are now rusted and worn and look more brown than gold. Below the jacket and the shirt is her very light colored jeans that have many stains on them, most of the stains on the jeans are grass stains or residue left behind by mud or dirt. Her “boots” that she wears are more like heals they are a brown color, they have a thin heel on the back which is between 1 and 2 inches is length. On the face of the boot there is a darker brown lace to tighten the boot so it fits her better. She often gets told that she can’t do work in the boots but she does the work anyway.

Aroma: Adenlee smells like wild flowers most of the time, along with a slight hint of campfire and morning dew.

Voice: Adenlee has a southern draw, when she talks it gives her a sweet sounding voice and it makes a lot of people enjoy talking to her.

Personality
: Adenlee’s personality is... chaoti, Adenlee is very quiet and shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her, her real personality traits start to show themselves, one of those traits being her chaos. Adenlee is very chaotic, she doesn't even know what she will do next, or where she will go next, she also doesn’t like following any type of authority and tends to live on her own life terms. Aside from her being chaotic she is surprisingly neat and organized, her tent us usually well kept and she likes to organize camp, along with organizing things around her she too tries to look the best, she often tidies up her face and hair in the morning before leaving her tent. Adenlee is often held down not only by her own sorrows but by other peoples sorrows as well. She will listen and talk to people if they are feeling down, but when it comes to her telling people about her sadness and about what she is holding back it becomes hard and she pushes that person away. Adenlee’s personality comes in all different types (NOT personality disorder XD) so her next trait will be that Adenlee is often a cheerful person, she is always smiling and making others around her smile by telling jokes or just talking to them, she also talk to everyone like they are her friend because in her eyes nobody is anything but her friend or an equal. Adenlee
is a super kind and friendly person and finds it hard to think why anyone would be mean to anyone. Adenlee is also approachable and very easy to talk to. Some of Adenlee’s negative traits are that she zones off all of the time and she finds it hard to focus. Another negative trait is that she is fidgety and she has to constantly be moving around. She finds it hard to forgive people if they wrong her and she holds a grudge against people. She is a very indecisive person and people get frustrated with her for that. She can be grumpy when she wants to be... watch out when she is grumpy. She is very girly and doesn’t like to get dirty so she finds it hard to do hard work around camp, but she will help cook and clean and she typically likes to garden so she can help grow stuff for the camp. One of the most important things about her is that she absolutely loves animals, if she sees you hurt a horse a dog or a cat or any other animal she will scream at you for an hour straight, but she understands that rabbits and deer and other game needs to be caught to feed the gang.

Strengths:

1.She is extremely fast when it comes to running

2.she is clever and witty

3.she is great with horses

Weaknesses:

1.she doesn’t like doing work that might get her dirty

2.she can’t shoot a gun to save her life

3.she overthinks everything

Reading

Singing

Making friends

Talking to people

Flowers

Animals

Feathers

The outdoors

Dislikes:

Rude people

Pessimistic people

People that are too serious

The heat

Any type of smoking products

Family:

Mother: Anna Radek | Age:??? | Addie doesn’t know where she is and she really doesn’t care|

Father: Unknown

Siblings: N/A

Backstory: Addie spent her childhood being raised in a saloon by her single mother who never really cared for her own daughter. Anna married a wealthy man and left Addie alone at he saloon where she lived for a while until she left and got shot by some rando. Ben was the one who found her and brought her into the gang where she was nursed back to health. Since she doesn't know who her father was and because her mother never told her, Addie knows nothing about her nationality.

Horse/other pets:

character 2:

Name: Benjamin "Ben" Hanson
"Never miss a good chance to shut the hell up"

Birthdate: August 28, 1872

Zodiac Sign:
Virgo

Sexuality:
Straight
Love Intrests: open

Desired Rank:
He is happy being a member

Nationality:
Native-American and German
Appearance: He has dirty blond short hair that never seems to get messed up, no matter what he does his hair is never tangled.
He has magnificent chocolate brown eyes that just shine with adventure and just give you a sense of warmth and
welcoming when you look into them. He has dark tan skin that gives him a handsome look.He is 6'1" and weighs 145lbs so he is not overweight or underweight. He is muscular and thin with broad shoulders and muscular arms and legs. his nose is small.His smile can make everyone else around him smile. He has deep dimples and pearly white teeth and his eyes light up when he Smiles.his eyebrows are not thick or thin they are a light brown color making them just barely noticeable through his dark tan skin. he has a black mole on his right cheek that is very small and tiny. He has a birthmark on his back that is dark brown and is in the shape of a butterfly. His hands are sturdy and dirty looking, his hands have cuts and bruises from all of the work he does around camp.

Smell: He smells like dirt, lake water and camp fire most of the time.

Clothes: He wears dark brown pants a loose white cotton shirt. He also wears a dark grey hat all of the time along with his boots. His loose cotton shirts that he wears are always soaked in sweat because of how much work he does in camp and because he spends so much time outside.

Boots: He wears black boots that are easy to run in. The boots have a bunch of mud and dirt of them and they almost look brown due to this. He wears his boots everywhere and hardly cleans them, but he doesn't care about it, just as long as he has shoes to wear.
Weapon: He has a dark leather holster around his waist that holds a colt 45 gun. He has a knife with a large sharp blade with something carved into the handle. He has a bow and arrow that he hardly ever uses except for in hunting. He has a 50- caliber rifle that he straps to his back if needed.

Personality:
(Short Desciption)
Optimistic
Emotional
Funny
Adventerous
Loving
Compassionate
Loud
Loyal
kind
Confident
Lovable
Respectful
Curious
Zones Off
(Longer Description)
~Funny~
He is a very funny and humorous person. He could make a joke out of anything. He loves to make people laugh especially if they are in a bad moood and just need a good laugh.
~Adventureous~
He is a very adventurous person. He loves to do new things and he loves doing things outside like fishing and hunting. Anytime he can do something fun and adventurous he will take the chance to do it.
~Loving~
He is a very loving person especially towards his family and friends. He cares greatly for all his friends and family and makes sure that his friends know that he cares for them.
~Compassionate~
He is a very compassionate person. He is always showing concern for his friends when they look down. He is always sympathetic towards his friends.
~Loud~
He is a very loud person. His laugh is especially loud. His voice is loud but in a good kind of way.
~Loyal~
He is very loyal to all of his friends. He would not betray his gang or his friends in a million years, not even for lots of money. He is just not the type of person to betray any of his friends and his loyalty makes him extremely likable.
~Kind~
He is very kind to any and all. He would give the shirt off of his back for anyone. He hates rude people.

~Confidence~
He is extremely confident and doesn't really care about the way he looks. He knows he is handsome but he doesn't just go around telling people that he looks nice XD. He tries to make other people more confident about themselves too.
~Lovable~
All of his good traits make him an extremely likable and lovable person and he makes a lot of friends easily because of this.
~Respectful~
He is respectful to all people even if they don't respect him in the same way. He was always taught to respect everyone he meets, especially his elders and he has always done that.
~Curious~
He is a very curious person. He is always wondering about the world around him and trying to figure out what different things are.
~Zones Off~
You can often find him staring up at the clouds. This is one of his more annoying traits and this trait often makes people frustrated with him.

He is an adrenaline junkie... he is always doing things that others might find to be dangerous but he doesn't give a shit.
Laugh: He has a very distinguishing laugh. It is loud but also soft and makes others around him laugh. It is a sweet sounding laugh.

Strengths: He knows how to hunt really well. He can run very fast. He also knows how to speak Kiowa German and, of course English. He is really great with guns and knows all about them.

Weaknesses: He can sometimes have his head up in the clouds and completely not hear what you are saying. He can be very impatient and rude when he really wants to. He is scared of confrontation. He is the type of person that won't easily forgive you after you do him wrong.
Family: His mother was a Kiowan (Native American tribe) and his father is German. Both of his parents were killed and he has no other known family left, except for the half brother that he doesn't know that he has his half brother is Connor.

Back Story: He was raised by his two parents his mother taught him how to speak Kiowan while his father taught him to speak German and English. His mother taught him how to ride a horse and she also taught him how to hunt. Sadly, both of his parents were killed when he was only 16 years old.

Fishing
Riding on a horse
Doing work in camp
Hanging out with his friends

Other:
Horse:
Fast? No
Sturdy? Yes
Name: Whisling Bird (named after Ben's mother)
Nickname: Birdy

Edited at June 28, 2022 10:31 AM by Avocado

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us